JoJo Thread

>5 days until the new chapter

In the meantime, do you think that the Part 5 OPs should be CG like the first three Parts, or just regular like Part 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-F70MmgqCw
twitter.com/comiczin/status/885485485497491456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jobin is the main villain

Gappy makes me happy

I'm not just a 'tree'...

Here's some photos from others who went to AW

Amazing.

So damn lewd

Black Gap looks like a fun guy to be around.

Thank you

he's so cute :3

Any more of Kars?

*LOUD DOLPHIN NOISE*

Thank you!

What's the most popular part with girls. It has to be part 5, right?

What's Kars' deal?

He's willing to protect a puppy and kill dipshit drunk drivers, and goes out of his way not to land on flowers, but he's okay with violently murdering a squirrel with his monster squirrel hand?

nigga ur gay

I want to hug Kars!

Is it gay to be attracted to a dude, when being a girl???

I haven't been on Sup Forums in about a month. Has there been any talk about part 5 getting animated yet?

>inb4 they're skipping it

Ya'll said that about part 4 so I don't want to hear it.

But that's not Kars!

Can someone explain to me Weather Report's headdress/hair? Is it a hat or his hair now? Or even a wig?

It's a hat

Would you consider DIO a cult leader?

Definitely. He has the personality of a cult leader and he is able to inspire people into total submission. Just look at Vanilla Ice.

Hol Horse trying to assassinate DIO is such a great.bit of character development. I can't believe that Hol Horse is such a minor character.

>Not in a wheelchair

shit cosplay

Which part has the best side characters? Characters like Yukako, the runaway girl, or Hol Horse.

7 easily

Is it normal that I think of Jotaro drowning me while he uses Star Platinum to strangle me.

> →
>youtube.com/watch?v=f-F70MmgqCw
>this plays at a final shot of the sky
>screen goes black
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: FIN
>Blu Ray after credits scene shows a butterfly landing on the shoulder of a man riding a horse, the star shaped birthmark visible

Maybe you're into asphyxiation user. It's just a fetish. Just be careful when living out your fantasies.

Is that meant to be Jobin or the newest emo metal music video?

yes

What would part 9 be about?

is this the work of Made in Heaven?

I wonder if the super fast stands perceive time way faster than their users. I mean if they can spot and catch bullets, they must be operating on a different level.

If this is true, stands must perceive the dialogues that their users deliver whenever two users are fighting as REALLY drawn out and boring.

you fucked up again aussie

I just finished Part 6, what the fuck happened?

i honestly love this meme

>Those thick Johhnys
I'd do so many degenerate things with them.
>tfw no chubby weeb gf
I'll find one eventually

That's some sexy Diavolo

and a cute Trish

>If this is true, stands must perceive the dialogues that their users deliver whenever two users are fighting as REALLY drawn out and boring.
I don't think stands are conscious beings unless otherwise stated.

That one's pretty funny

GER and Spice Girl have shown consciousness and their own unique dialogue. It doesn't mean all Stands that are used as a way to talk to others are like that, though.

Now that's a creative way to make Mista's hat!

I dunno, some seem to have personalities. Sex Pistols is the best example of that. Having a personality convinces me of a consciousness.

What if Wall Eyes are really Devil's Palm?

would fug

>those face lines
Why do people do this? It looks terrible.

That's a cute Jolyne

From all this cosplay I can conclude that female fatties concentrate in parts 1, 2 and 3 the most. Why is that? Cosplayers of those parts also tend to make half-assed costumes more often.
Part 4 onwards there are almost exclusively good cosplays.

If they did actually do this and tried to convince the anime watchers during the first couple episodes of Part 7 that Steel Ball Run was a completely different thing and that Jojo was over, how many people would fall for it?

That Jolyne is straight from tumblr.

>the effort in jolyne cosplay = god tier
>jolyne = SJW tier

Not putting Jojo in the title is a death wish

Y'all don't know shit about J-fashion if thats your first take

Are Yasuho and Rai friends now?

Rai looks like he is a little upset he's gotta wait untill the next Tako cover
Wonder if that means he'll be sticking a lil' longer.

Shame, I want people to start dying.

Pesci looks godly. Enigma too.
I like this trio, they're cute.

twitter.com/comiczin/status/885485485497491456

I seriously hope Rai sticks around and they make a trio. Now that I think about it his intro is kind of similar to Okuyasu's in that he attempts to kill a Hirose for a perceived slight against him (snooping around his property for Okuyasu, making Josuke not protect him instead for Rai).