We need to have diversity in our science classrooms. Torus Earth is a valid theory

We need to have diversity in our science classrooms. Torus Earth is a valid theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

timecube.2enp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UCqL5qyo&t=4s
io9.gizmodo.com/what-would-the-earth-be-like-if-it-was-the-shape-of-a-d-1515700296
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahamut
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418
directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael
law.yale.edu/judith-resnik
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
youtube.com/watch?v=gE0-H6jUxb8
youtube.com/watch?v=y_HJ3B3WwCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the universe is a torus but the earth is still a oblique spheroid

actually earth is a torus, but it's like an apple with holes at the poles rather than a donut

magnetic fields are toroids

Yes but it's a more spherical torus, not a fucking donut.

fuck you flat earth for life

thicc
h
i
c
c

haha round object going into anus now my benis is hard

That image...makes...no god damned sense.

Does perception of space bend around it so that you can't stand somewhere in the doughnut hole and look upward to see the other side?

Is thick earth theory best earth theory?

Beyond retarded. How anyone could think this makes more sense than a globe deserves to be brutally, and publicly executed in front of their family

Search your heart, you know what we say is true.

kill yourself disinfo shill

Clearly the earth is a rhombicosidodecahedron

Stephen means Laurel.

They made the model with the united nation's symbol as a base.

Fucking duh.

This is what you get when you get your science from comic books.

here let me educate you

timecube.2enp.com/

33 segments. Pretty cool logo tqbh

in fact the earth is a Möbius stripe

do you think planes flying from brazil to australia are constantly turning right the whole time?
as if they wouldn't just fly through north america

how can you be this dumb?

Fuck Gene Ray is nuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UCqL5qyo&t=4s

Australian education (or, more likely, shitposting)

If Torus earth is a legitimate theory, then why can't some people see other continents when they look up at the sky?

io9.gizmodo.com/what-would-the-earth-be-like-if-it-was-the-shape-of-a-d-1515700296

>timecube.2enp.com/
GoBelly-Button Logic Works.
When Do Teenagers Die?

Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,

No Record Of Their Death.

Father Son Image, Not Gods.

Every Man Born Of Woman.

because space is in between, I don't believe it but I understand it.

There is also a theory about inverted earth where space is on the inside and earth is the outer layer.

>because space is in between

That isn't a good answer.

it means crown etymologylet

holograms and lasers man

>cool looking representation of a 3d object on a 2d piece of fabric
>"EARTH FLAT. THEY SAID SO."

Space as in the dark black you see in the sky. Not as in distance between two objects.

>Torus Earth is a valid theory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahamut

What's the difference, other than the lighting?

The difference is that space is expanding infinitely. So you could not travel from one side of the torus to the other without following the edge of the torus. Its a bit crazy.

ITT people who think Flat Earth is stupid because it's supported by religious texts. Will abandon (((science))) to unironically consider Earth being a donut or inverted ball...because reasons

Where is the edge of the torus?

fog of war

Its 23.5 degrees relative not 23.4 degrees. Making it 66 1/2 degrees not 66.6 degrees.

You are standing on it.

A FUCKING DONUT

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

How are these astronots still ALIVE??? Didn't they die in the 86' challenger explosion? They never were ON-BOARD! Don't believe me? Heres proof.

linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418

directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael

law.yale.edu/judith-resnik

Same facial features, same names.

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

The earth isn't hollow either.

Meanwhile, white people knew that it was a sphere since 600 BC and possibly even earlier.

Woah! He made the international sign of the doughnut!

youtube.com/watch?v=gE0-H6jUxb8

to all globetards,explain me how you measure curvature? Got any proof? any uhm let's say experiment? I'll wait here.

There are hundreds of military ships like this one patrolling the Ice wall.

Rocket science. Orbital calculations wouldn't make any sense on a flat world.

-t. guy who controls satellites for a living

If that were the case, why has literally no one come forth and said something, even alluded to it, of all the things flat earthers "argue" this is the fucking stupidest

There are no orbital satellites or rockets.

They have. Go read the antarctic treaty and then lurk for another 2 years before posting retard.

sauce on that image?

Do you have face blindness?

Again, what does NASA/the gubberments gain from lying about the shape of earth? Life goes on for everyone the same either way.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that you're wrong.

Prove it.

that's not proof
also I don't see any satellites with my telescope,not one of the 20k
>they are too tiny
alright,I don't see any of them while having the moon as a background/looking at it
you would clearly see their sillhouttes
Protip: GPS and everything you know are just Radio Towers around the world

Alright, so let's pretend for one moment, that any of this is true, why would the government lie about the earth being flat? I don't get it? If it were the jews why? If it were Satanists trying to turn us away from God, why even bother woth government? If it were lizard people why not just kill us?

>free bucks
>land beyond the antartic wall which is full of resources or some other shit which is kept from us
you can't just travel to the antartic without supervision
also it's some cult shit about sun worship but the average guy here shouldn't go down that rabbit hole

Why would you not do it if you can make billions of dollars and control the worldviews of millions of brainwashed consumers who (((they))) use to build the NWO

No I'm not. It's flat where I am, in every direction. Where's the edge?

Why not isn't an answer you fucking cunt, I'm still not entirely convinced your ideology is an exercise in seeing if you can make people belive things with the most retarted arguments possible

>If it were Satanists trying to turn us away from God, why even bother woth government?
everyone should be a slave in this grey mass.
entertainment will keep us busy while ignoring what life is about
If you think you are just some random fart in this universe which is expanding indifinetly youll feel small
but with the flat earth it isn't,on a flat earth everything revolves around us
>If it were lizard people why not just kill us?
if people told me about lizard people 4 years ago I would call them fucking retards and they should back the fuck off
but at this point I'd believe even that conspiracy
As fuel of course
If you really wanna go down that rabbit hole,open your mind and listen to this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=y_HJ3B3WwCQ
skip to 4:45 if you want

The Earth was modeled after the United Nations logo back in the last century. They don't want you to know this

The earth isn't just flat and you can off. It's a plane, most likely infinite with other lands.

well that's what people think when they say flat

>If you think you are just some random fart in this universe which is expanding indifinetly youll feel small
I'd feel just as insignificant if I knew God, was in the sky above me with billions of angels, also going back to the whole idea of it being a ploy to make people feel less significant, there are billions of better, far more efficient ways of doing this then by employing hu ndreds of thousands of people to convince you the earth isn't flat.

>The Earth was modeled after the United Nations logo

what is the Gleason's map you dumbass

.1 degree difference obfuscatio

>3 Africas
Yeah no

>why has literally no one come forth and said something,

they have shithead thats where flat earthers get their points from.

>who is Admiral Richar Byrd

I hope you're not assuming Earth's gender.

Well duh all those ancient non-tech civies didn't have a giant fucking camera in the sky like nasa does I hope you posted that image ironically, idiot.

>people knew that it was a sphere since 600 BC

She thicccc

thats not a theory
that is what the earth is shaped like
there is proof in your pic.

>t have a giant fucking camera in the sky like nasa does

I was merely stating the advantages of creating a hoax. If the world is not round like we have been taught in school, by the media and mainstream science then they were wrong and all credibility they had would be lost. A few people came up with a theory hundreds of years ago that contrary to thousands of years of astronomical findings, the earth is actually an insignificant sphere revolving around the sun. It wasn't until recently that we supposedly had the tech to prove if this theory that everything in physics is based off of was true. So instead of risking revolution they decided to continue lying or those who created the lie in the beginning keep promoting it.

>who is Admiral Richar Byrd
First guy to fly over the south, maybe the north pole, don't know what he has to do with your blizzare theory, also why is it that all of you guys except the kraut in this thread are so goddam rude, all the cussing makes you sound even more unintelligent

>trusting nasa
>nasha literally means to deceive in hebew
>snake tounge in NASAs logo
oi mate
actually they were laughed at
it started with copernicus and even then he got laughed at
kind of a big fucking coincedence that he was holding a sun and the mason sign in his hand,right? and that it also got painted,brooo

sorry dude but thats not true

>people didn't travel to the new world precolumbus/vikings because thought earth was flat and they'd fall off

>people did know the earth was a ball and had been in communication with new world continuously throughout history

theres alot of hazy myths surrounding prrecolumbia new world, ancient civilizations and the shape of the earth.

alright globetards since no one has shown me any experiment of curvature
can you explain this?