Cold Showers

Why don't you take cold showers, Sup Forums? Be honest, do you just have too much on your plate right now?

It's objectively good for you to destress at some point in your routine. If your entire life is nonstop readiness you'll become a nervous wreck

true, which is why i take the temp from scalding hot to ice cold. I've been doing this almost 3 years now and I recommend it.

Because I don't like suffering for no reason?

At that point it's a subjective measurement of what is destressing for you. Pretty sure people prefer shower temperatures the way they prefer their coffee.

>Because I don't like suffering for no reason?

But that's the best reason for it user.

sorry i cant have a cold shower, im black, i might die

i do nigra

Why? Why not constantly stab yourself with a tiny blade then if suffering is desirable?

>uni showers only produce hot water
>tfw my university is killing my kids

Just acclimate yourself to being uncomfortable at your volition. Simple pleasure will feel like the delights of xanadu.

Dont go spreading your masochist ideals to others. Youre gonna fuck someone up with it

Cold showers are 100% more refreshing, and also don't make you feel cold afterwards

>Sup Forums
>shower

Stabbing yourself is not beneficial.

Cold showers are.

What is the best low flow showerhead?

I actually just started turning down the temperature at the end of my showers when I rinse my hair.
Feels invigorating, and I'm not shivering as much when I'm out of the shower.

its 10 degrees out, fuck off

What's this about snake cloacas?

You take your showers outside?

Wtf are you talking about Im freezing every time I take a cold shower

I’ve used cold showers every day for the past couple years, very used to it already

>start out hot to open up pores
>scrub with soap
>rinse off
>when all soap is off slowly dial back the hot water
>until you are at neither hot nor cold
>then slowly dial in the cold until you get used to it
>pores close