Were the Carthagians niggers?

On the History Channel they once portrayed Hannibal is being a full blown coal black nigger. Was this accurate?

So when Carthage was burned and salted and its inhabitants sold into slavery, was this the first example of whites enslaving niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, the Carthaginians were Phoenicians, Mediterranean whites like the Italians of today. The Levant and North Africa didn't get BROWNED until the Arab invasions

>History Channel

even Cartoon Network is more historically accurate

I think you are wrong. Carthagians were niggers.

Yes.

No the ruling class wouldve been similar to Lebanese and the lower classes made up of Tunisians and other North African groups.

Doesthis statue they made of him look black to you?

No he was the fucking Onion Knight.

Phoenicians were Jews.

>making threads based on the most recent episode of the daily shoah and not mentioning it

We wuz losers n shiet! We wuz getting enslaved by Rome n shiet!

We looks like a coal black nigger to me!

He looks like a coal black nigger to me!

Just admit it /pol. Carthagians were niggers!

I'll just leave this here:
mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html

So Carthagians were Jewish niggers?

Should Italy pay slavery reparations to both kikes and niggers?

They were Phoenicians, from modern day lebanon

No! They were niggers! Although possibly Jewish niggers!

We wuz losers n shiet!

>No, the Carthaginians were Phoenicians, Mediterranean whites like the Italians of today.
correct in every way except using "whites". Mediterraneans are not whites, they are close relatives of whites though. Both are Caucasian.

what even possesses people to do this sort of mindless shitposting

It's obvious that the OP is trolling and not being serious.

Yeah because this man that resembles him is black.

So fuck off you white faggot pretending to be a nigger for replies.

they were desrcibed as mediterranean and greek like.

No... Jewrabs.

- merchants
- reputation for being greedy
- reputation for hedonism
- good with money
- good with resources

You think a nigger would have the balls and creativity to take an army around some mountains and invade Rome from the place it didn't expect?

It had to be some Caucasoid motherfucker. Jewrab that was good at chess and shiet. You know what I'm saying?

when I envision what Hannibal must have looked like I picture someone like Badr Hari or Colin Kaepernick

Carthaginians were Semites. The End.

He looks too Berber/Maghrebi.

Hannibal must have been one of those Lebanese or Jew types that are light skinned.

He was good with the shekels, fairly smart, good at planning.

Think about it real hard.

I imagine Hannibal as a Berber warrior but you're probably right.

>Semitic/Berber Ancestry
>Somehow looks like a Bantu black

No

It is beyond inaccurate. Sure, there were definitely blacks in Carthage, but they were mainly former colonists of Phoenicians, who are Semitic.

Can you mix please accept you are mix of China Africa and Nord and thus the son of man who inherits the earth.?

>When is king of the world arriving lads.
^THIS^
Its a joke. for [[[THEM]]].

Fuck no they weren’t black. There are actual contemporary sculptures and frescos that prove this.

To the sick, genocidal white left’s great chagrin the fact is ancient North Africa had many more “white” people living there than today.

>Hannibal
The story of Hannibal is perhaps the greatest warrior revenge story ever told. Function can't really compete. Even though the Carthaginians were said to have been practicing child sacrifice before being completely smashed by Rome, the warrior Hannibal was not considered typical among them.

Hannibal was too smart and crafty to be a Berber.

He must have been the Steve Jobs or Goldman Sachs CEO of the ancient world. A real cutthroat Jew/Arab that was excellent at resource management.

He held out without getting much reinforcements from cheapskate Carthaginians for 16 years.

Motherfucker must have been some Jew/Levantine Arab who got beaten by Indo-Europeans and their autism haxxor skills at warfare.

maybe Hannibal lost because he didn't have as many white soldiers with him.

He recruited Iberians who managed to fuck up Rome during the second Punic War but as they got older and got killed, Carthage could have sent niggers or Berbers who weren't as good while Rome had fresh white soldiers ready to fight year to year.

Le deconstructing whiteness meme