Bring me my son now

mi5 ruined my child hood...anyone that knows about this shit you better talk to the feda now because im ending the antiChristdom...fagghots fucking eachother and not doing ahit to build...only the mental retardation.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/socal.style/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where is hugh?! is this why they keep trying to kill kill Kevin and Vicky? yiu idiots staryed a cold war when i was born

What is paranoid schizophrenia?

im going to kill you fagggot

go killl your self you socio path demonic mi5 shill

Give coordinates
[we meet]
What is a stash house?
fagghots fucking [important]
What is MENtal ReTAdatioN?
Q

give me all my royalties bitch or im going to kill you niggers and fuck the haddads natxi incest freaks hang them all except my son

Focus on OCTober
What is a naxti?
Why is it relevant?
Past proves future
had[dad]s unlocks MAP
Q

leo was nervous

? haddad and those that had a dad

81st is being run by rogueweys psycho incest sex cult...from the decwnt natzis that ended the war but trusted the wrong shit heads...lol fucking mi5...fron now on you can just call all the uk scotland and

OCTober something did or didnt happen i cant remeber cause they tried killing me on dec 17 via steel casket but my papa GERALD ALLEN HESS TRAINED ME SECRETLY AND THATS WHY DYLONS GRANDPA USED TO COME PLAY BAGPIPES IN THE BACK OF MY EARS cause we are the natural super soldier hahaha

[LEO] Freed
NO LEVERAGE
[pic related] FUTURE
Constitution {ReSTOReD}
Implicate MOT[or]CYC[les]
Why is this important?
Focus on COINCIDEN(e)S
Q

past now proves our future because i found my allen bloodline in boston and how i wanted my son and they were going to burn down all of ventura...go look at el comino park...man that magick ember lol.

I'm a bit concerned about you, user...

Is ember really magic(k)?
or ILLUSION?
IS {class} about WIN[E] Important?
Think about STEEL CASKET.
What does WI(ne) have to do with Royalties? Bloodlines? Don't be fooled.
[Leo]is FREE.

4810.33333.10111.20x

Back.

Twice.

Green.

lol great you can copy and paste edit and recopy and paste...thats familiar by not mine. the faggot has been larping my life and i challenge him to a knife fight.

WI[ne] is ILLusion.
Glass is perspective.
[LEO] is HERE.
Perspective is FALSE {profit]

can u put money in my gofundme OP i’m very poor

great im happy your psyops are done...187 jenn connor mi5 shill. they killed stu wiesman...wes just admitted he was there when the drunk driver blowed into him...how? why was he? wes is a vw natzi shill...just like antto.

mup da doo didda
po mo gub bidda
be dat tum muhfugen bix nood
cof bin dub ho muhfugga

You didnt kill yourself! That is a relief. Now, go seek help before you do something that you will regret.

>wee wee poo poo a pee pee stinky
I... i do not understand.

lol magik isnt real ist a teick yiu shill...the magik ember was cause they burned down vista del mar where anto met my imposter and where jones was held which i like him but if he larped my life im going ro kill his family. 81stbinfantry is a black op and you fucks took it and made it into something insane because the real dave hess has been helping us track the bastards down trhing to make super humans through genetics ... you fucks killed me and im from the other hess line...we have been hunting the life larpers and all you supported the antichrist so kill yourself.

DONT BE F00led.
Bringing KNIFE to GUN Fight {unwise}
B[oy] Scouts PREPARED
GAIN perspective 2A

answer the question faggot

most of the hells angels ars jews yku dumb fucks!

find steve woods, ryan richards, smal paul, his dad, play it again sports and fucking moot! kill them all!

lol its an youjust proved yourself a fraud cause you dont know what a knife fight is for us true Scots...lets play hockey...is your hair red? mine is lol kill yourself

Sounds like psychosis from meth. What does everyone else think

Take your medicine

im gpin to remove your spine through your stomach

king Ryan Allen Hess AbunDis

lol no one gives a fuck when loganjer1 trained me and i an who i am yoi nigger

POO

LOOK AT THIS IMAGE IT ISNT GOING TO BRAINWASH YOU
ROBOTS WONT ENTER YOUR BLOODSTREAM THROUGH YOUR EYES
TRUST THE IMAGE
LOOK AT THE IMAGE
LOOK AT IT
LOOK AT IT NOW

238 redwood ave ventira ca 93003...

old address 275 lynn dr. ventura ca 93003

elenbaumers lived there before us...

dustin and his sister jesica in the back!

what medicine i go to thomas mcbreen lol not a hollywood plastic surgeon

patriots lost the superbowl hate to tell you tripfag

you are going to die bitch im going to enjoy hearing you queal like a pig hahahaha night night fagggot

DROP the PHOSPHORUS in Magic[k] and you will see.
All iz ILLUSIoN.
DAVE is [abcdefghijklmnopqrstuzwxyz]
Trust NO ONE.

lol trip fag interesting consideri ng my phones are in christophers name and i have messages of you tryin to sellhim drugs and "threats"

please refer to
please read it and please look at the image

hahaha fuck OP this is fucking gold mate

AI
It's obvious

you’re doing god’s work user

lol night night imposter

and i want all my comps back with all my writin s

Do it faggot.

Kill your self

damn. i just got memed

What the fuck is this

can you type that all out the CIA could alter these photos to frame you for murder and you need to tell us your message before the world explodes

WELCOME TO HELL

oh and fyi where my thumb is is that magnetic motor i explained to you huh

WHAT IS THIS HELL

[loganjer1] was WRONG.
Christopher is [IMPOSTER]
{McBreen}COMpromised [pic related]
+ DON'T
++ TRUST
+++ ANYONE

Are you a monarch?
I don't even know what this is anymore

For the love of God, please take your meds, user!

fucking anne moot doodles

Tbh, I still unironically believe in Q

>t. Boomer

It sounds exactly like a bot but dude... the pictures makes me think otherwise. probably some wigger tripping too hard on meth or some shit

SBPD
PIC RELATED

what is sbpd

Could be South Bend (IN) Police Department

>rape whistle
STOP RIGHT THERE

Okay what the fuck this thread went to 0-BogPill in 3 Planck Units

Fag.

WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO RYAN HESS IS RIGHT NOW

>i want all my comps back

Truth REMAINS
ALL others are COMpromised [pic related]
Abandon ABUNDIS

What is this

OP is first-generation timetraveler, the first beta program for AI/human hybrid which is in 2026. He wants to find and stop who hurt his son, but the traveling and beta program interferes with the configuration making it harder to maintain the focus while staying away from MI5/black ops agents. The men in black uses devices to inflict interference to get OP confused. In all the confusion that arises, OP forgets to keep his embodiment to full efficiency by eating food and getting at least six to eight hours sleep. The rest and food is important or else the men in black will get to you.

lol niggers

wew nice.. uh, thread you go here.

behind you, OP

>king Ryan Allen Hess AbunDis
>238 redwood ave ventira ca 93003...
>old address 275 lynn dr. ventura ca 93003
Well boys, looks like we have a domestic terrorist threat in Ventura, CA. Let's pay him a visit tomorrow to check his sanity.

instagram.com/socal.style/

so yku murdered jake and set up packer you nigger...enjoy ylur neck snapping by the weightt of your worthless flesh faggot and TURKEY NEEDS TO FILE CHARGES IN THE ICC AGAUNS US IF WE DO NOT HANG THEIR TERRORIST AS WE ARE NOW HARBORING HUMAN TRAFFICKING CRIMINALS AND PEDOFILERS

this is what happen when a few larpers get together on a thread

Microsoft really did a number on Tay

What's with all the crazy fucks lately? Dude, stfu this isn't your blog and no one here cares about you. I suggest calling a family member for support because you won't be finding much here. Sage memeflag nigger.

This is worse

I just want to see him get help.

nigger im the heir to the 81st that makes me the wealthies man on earth and the youngest once i get all my accounts back...keep pushing my buttons and i will connect your whore flip mother that left your worthless ass with your faggot white pedo daddy rhat likes asians cause they remind him pf fuck8ngoonkey babies hahaha when use used to crawl in the fox hole and fuck them for fun in nam and why you shit heads didnt recognize the code cause my grandpa wasnt in name nigger bots so enjoy your dead bodies swaying in the gwntle breeze on the 4th of july you traitors.

i am RYAN ALLEN HESS ABUNDIS OF THE 81ST AND WANT TO SEE YOU FUCKS IN A MILITARY TRIBUNAL OR IN THE HAGUE NOW!

You say "I'm not able"
God says: I am [ABLE]
God is [CAIN]
God is [EVIL]
Jake is DEAD an no one cares.

>What's with all the crazy fucks lately?
I think its leftovers from the boomer larp invasion.
not sure though

actually, now reading it all, motherfucker sounds like his been up on meth for a few days....