Democrats want Hispanic America

Well this is it Anons. They’ve openly admitted their plans for America. Now Hillary’s open borders finally makes sense.

You can no longer be white and support the Democrat Party.

PS: Hey Black folks, Hispanics hate you just as much, if not more than Whites.

Yes, what the Democrats are arguing for is ethnocide.

>Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean. The complete article reads as follows:

>Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
>(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

>Hispanic

Not a race

Say "Mestizo" or "Mexican"

Why should non mestizos be blamed for mestizo shit?

Fuck off spic. Hispanic is a blanket term that is applied to all spics and there's nothing you can do about it.

About 20 years ago, our Labour party completely abandoned the white working class and instead went with appeasing minorities and middle class liberals, and you've all seen the results.

If these fuckers get control of your country to do the same thing, the damage will be permanent.

You barking at me isn't going to make hispanic a race

Explain to me why hispanics that aren't mestizos should be blamed for the things mestizos do?

>Hispanic
I believe that’s Theyspanic

>Democrats want Hispanic America

yes, (((democrats)))

It’s a descriptive term, not a race you hispanic spic nitwit.

And again, it’s a blanket term used to describe the members if several different mud races. And there’s nothing you can do.

ok so if a slav raped and killed someone you loved, would you call him a "Slav" or a "European'? Be specific for once

>Hispanic
*Mestizos

Mexican isn’t a race either, puto. Martha Stewart and Eminem could have a babby in Mexico and the child would be eligible for Mexican nationality.

All these ass blasted spics trying to redirect conversation. I hope you know if America does become brown I'm just going to kill you and wear your skin around like a chameleon.
>WHITEY GET OUT WE WUZ THE REAL NATIVES WE MEXICANS
>REEEEE I'M NOT AN INDIO I'M A CASTIZO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE YOU STUPID AMERICAN
Fucking morons.

Nancy Pelosi, net worth 140mil, this bitch doesn't care, it's all for money and power, she was worth 35mil in 2011 and that year her wealth grew by 65%. They just care about money and power.

I just saw this thread on Sup Forums not 3 minutes ago

It's a straight forward question, I don't want america filled with mexican mestizos but you have to question if hispanic means anything since any race could be hispanic. Why don't you argue instead of mimicking ?

Me like taco stands and $3 hr grape pickers!

Libs and their Suicidal Guilt Cult needs to fuck off

Grandson is a fag.

Next slide thread

come home white voter

peoplespanic

that picture was made in irony, these were not

Just another stunt that lefties stole from the show "west wing"