twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Social media screenshot threads are cancer

Jews should be shot.

>Social media screenshot threads are cancer
no
it's important to see how degenerate people are willing to be publicly

What does "on T" mean?

what ? what happened ?

Testosterone. Sex change through hormone therapy. Clearly is isn't solving the problem, nor helping it. It's just exacerbating it, like everyone in the real world knows it will. These people are mentally ill. They need serious mental and physical therapy.

Probably had their period after a sex change.

The T is for tendies, as in chicken tendies.

period of what ?

I bet you watch televsion just to say to yourself: "haha, at least i am not as degenerate as these people on tv!".

Testosterone treatments

Got "his" period I would assume.

Didn't magically sprout a benis from it's clit like in a Futa hentai?

why do you trannies post here? fuck off no one cares

>not Sup Forums
anyway

Sweet lord, trannies are the most dramatic, emotionally-enslaved, mentally bankrupt disgraces to mankind

Why do these degenerates get free T, but I can't get a hit to bump my gains at the gym?

Hyi saatana

Regret and disappointment to the point of wanting to completely rip their entire sexual system out of their body and more than likely will commit suicide, considering transgenders have very high suicide rates.

He bled out of his vagina

I am a man and I have bled from between my legs, ever. How did this man have a period?

Trannies are obsessed with periods for some reason. Men who think they're women obsess over getting one. Women who think they're men obsess over not getting one.

Serious therapy administered via dosage of 240 grains at 700 feet per second.

also this

wtf i can just pretend to be a tranny and get LEGAL test prescribed??
gains here i come

looks homicide is in his future

It thinks it's a chad, but craves cock still.

(((why)))

>meme flag

so his "period" is just a bad case of the stomach flu?

kek. Not a bad idea. I’m going to mark Native American on all my forms in the future. If warren can do it so can I.

this kid look like some mkultra experiment. He lives in Virginia too so.......

I give the last sentence a like

>Just ignore me now as I go find a hole to curl up and die in.
This is why she isn't a man. She can't even get the mental aspect correct. Dress up as a man all she wants but she'll never understand what it means to actually be a man. How can she claim to be a man trapped in a woman's body when she has the mind of a woman?

Something like that. Next time you have the shits (you're Mexican, so presumably tomorrow), tell everyone that you're on your period and to leave you alone.

>I'm tired of fighting my body

Maybe this moron shouldn't have tried to literally re-engineer his body using drugs and surgery. Your body is the way it is for a reason, you need to go with the flow, not turn yourself into a freak of nature. Trannies need self acceptance.

These people are so fucked up

They're living in some kind of alternate reality because they refuse to confront their real lives

They really are. Now imagine them ruling over you, this is what communists want

correct, but also for the Sup Forums shitposting

Who is this dyke?

>I'm tired of fighting my body and it just screwing me over.

It's literally trying to save your life you stupid delusional fuck. Your body isn't aware that you're a fucking psychopath trying to mutilate yourself. You can lie to yourself all you want but you can't lie to your DNA. You keep pumping your body full of what amounts to toxins and it's freaking the fuck out on full damage-control mode trying to undo the damage you've done to yourself.

What a delusional fuck. I hope this motherfucker lives a long, miserable life. I hope his body keeps rejecting his attempts to destroy it and he lives to be 90 years old and his endocrine system can die happy knowing it did its job of regulating his hormones for 90 long years.

And yet when MtF's do that same thing you lot scream 'hurr you're men!'

You. People. Are. A. Menace.

Now you understand why liberals are trying to lower the bar for what defines a man

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are "You people"? Sup Forums is pretty consistent in hating MtF and FtM. They're both attention whores with mental illnesses who should be locked up for their own good and the good of society.

Reread the post I replied to. You lot is 'generic Sup Forumstard', no of course it's not a complete hivemind. The post said 'shes obviously not a man, no man acts that way'. ~I~ act that way and am natal male (mtf tranny) but 10 to 1 you'll claim I'm a man despite having just laid out criteria to the opposite.

And then in another thread you'll complain about how liberals are always shifting goalposts, completely unironically.

oh boy...

Meanwhile millions of soyboys who actually need testosterone can't get it.

no you're just a faggot piece of oven fuel

>When you don't get your uterus removed first

Someone gave this dude some bad info. The fact that tits went first and not uterus tells me that this was more an aesthetic choice and not about setting your mind/body shit straight.

>its another psychologists convince mentally ill homosexuals that they can take a pill, get a surgery, and magically become the other gender, and even do this to prepubescent children, and they aren't in prison, episode

You do know that posts have IDs on them, right? Go back, read the posts, read the IDs, and figure out who is who. You seem to have overexcited yourself into a state of confusion. Probably from too many injected hormones.

except that's not even remotely accurate for most of us

wtf that guy should not be let any where near that girl. fucking hell. this is why we need to kick out he left wing degenerates. they are poisoning the minds of children. hell they would probably start dumping chems in the water that will turn people to Tranies and super fags

I responded to your post, choomba. I can see the bright yellow ID tag and numbers quite clearly. I remember before we had them, too.
>we

Why help them and waste money putting them in asylums and shit, when you can drain them off every single penny they and their families have by endorsing this bullshit and selling them hormones + antideps?

>drained of every penny
>$11/month hormones
Wow, that plot is malefically ingenious!

Tendosterone

hello fellow /k/ user

Speak for yourself

Imagine being so mentally ill that you're outraged that your organs are working properly.

>inject yourself with unnatural hormones
>surprised when you have symptoms of hormonal imbalances
Trans people, everyone.

what "shit" is "he" talking bout?

how did you get a script?

did you go to an anti-aging place and they said you have low T so they wrote you one?

She had her period.

You in no way responded to the actual content of the post. You may have responded to what you wanted to see in the post but certainly not to the actual content. Plus you babbled on about other threads which have nothing to do with this one. Your injections are causing you mental distress.

Is that the angry ginger tranny? One other question, is it pretending to be a boy or a girl?

Reverse image search his picture

exactly.

Why would any leftist woman want to forfeit their victim card by becoming a white man

Illegally. If you have good insurance just go to a low t place it's like $5. Everyone is low t by their metrics

parasites from eating ass.

These people run away from their problems and refuse to face reality; yet these very people believe they should rule over the rest of it.

Definitely not mentally unstable.

Thanks

Rest easy tonight brothers you will see the dark abyss in the coming months

It’s like poker hands. Tranny card trumps woman card. I would guess the hierarchy is :
Black
Tranny
Faggot
Lez
Woman
Other POC
Animals
Men

Interesting how you can actually see the mental illness in the post. It's like reading time cube.

Would it be a good summarization to say that left leaning politics is more interdependent whereas right wing politics is more independent?

Why does Sup Forums even care? if you don't want to fuck a transgendered person the don't. we don't force you to. do what you want but you have no right to belittle us. I'm conservative and voted for trump, I agree that the Marxist push transgenderism and it a stupid idea altogether. I'm not a "trans" woman I'm a woman

half this board is addicted to traps and boipucci anyway. how is it degenerate to live in the body you're more comfortable in?

hahahaha

Trannies think they can fight Mother Nature.
rofl

you need therapy and a shitkicking, not hormones and a dress, mate

Will climate change make it Father Nature?

>turns out pumping yourself full of unnatural hormones that ruin your body is a bad idea
Wowzer

being this fucking new holy shit dude lurk more

Soon it will be called People Nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=rJLUvuofVrE

I'll have you know I did go to therapy for self harm and suicidal thoughts. I'm better now. thanks to the surgery I finally became who I am. I'm a woman, deal with it

>tired of fighting my body
then kill yourself you fucking moron, your body is natural, you are an abomination.

>i'm a woman
post feminine penis

fpbp
Some random dumbass saying something dumb on twitter isn't cause for a new thread.

I ain't gonna bump.

I have a vaginis

I thought people were evil and hurt nature. I get such a damned headache trying to keep up with all of this.

Post scrotabia

Is this a person who hasn't done bottom half surgery, or is it not safe to remove the uterus and ovaries? Does she have a fake penis? Does she menstruate through the pee hole or is there a place in the fake ballsac to plug in a tube?

This is not what it's like to have a period. This is what men who don't talk to women about their periods think it's like to have a period. This Mecca person who brought the Midol was probably trans also. Oh I bet she was so excited to be such a good sister and so nurturing.

What they won't accept and refuse even to ponder is that when they claim to feel, deep inside, like the other sex, they are comparing their feelings and their inner experiences not to other people's feelings and inner experience - which they obviously can never know first hand - but to what they imagine it's like for other people to be what they are.

As a man, not only can I never know fully what it feels like to be female - I don't even know what being male feels like to another man. I have NOTHING to compare my inner life with, except whatever I can glean from conversations with people inclined to think deeply on it and try to put this experience into words.

Many have written on the subject, and I still have no idea if being me feels like being someone else, or if the experiences are as different as being male and female. One thing I do know is that I don't always feel right or safe in my body, I don't think my soul belongs inside of it, and I know damned well I'm not the only one.

The assertion, by trans people, that their experience of these feelings and this alienation is more intense and real than mine frankly makes my blood boil.

ovaries?

Wow, haven't read Hemingway since I was in school. Reads like a child wrote it.

I snickered quietly to myself

Can I have ur stuff when u die

they started out as testis but yeah,I have ovaries

You have one or more of the following:
Bipolar
Schizo
Personality disorder

Im a doctor.