Boku no Hero Academia

Remember that noumus were people at some point and can be tamed to be your life companions too
Would you adopt a noumu?

I want to mind break All Might!

so is there an explanation for All Might hero form?
how can he buff himself like that?!

What's his fucking problem?

Small dick and a manlet

>adopt something that's basically in a conscious coma
I'd put it out of it's misery

I want to marry Fatgum

you only like him cause he is fit now

I always wanted to hang out with him because he seems like a total bro. But after fitgum I want him to fuck me

>Endevour ends up fucking up in a fight with VA
>No.2 finally eats shit and Tori sprials out of control and joins Va for chance at revenge
>Class fractures into people actively looking for Tori and those trying to investigate VA
>Traitor finally makes their move and we finally get a bodycount
I just want to see Endevour self-destruct finally

It's all 1-A's fault is what he'll be telling his therapist

>not wanting to fuck him in his regular form.

You don't deserve to marry him.

Do you like tomboys user?

>Tori

??

is she? its the pony tail?

But if you were to choose, what form will it be?

who is Tori

We all have our lapses of judgment
Fat for snug. Fit for fug

if you dont get hard from both you dont realy like fatgum

Bubble Girl is literally made for sex, if it really was a fan design they knew exactly what the fuck they were doing

Massive inferiority complex and technically is was Bakugo's fault because of what he said to Tetsutetsu

At least she is kind of tomboyish

His quirk sucks

best

same with any other explanation.
N A N O M A C H I N E S

He'd make a great villain.

I want to comfort him with my dick when Mirio gets Overhaul'd Amajiki

It's actually really good. Throw him in a super team and let him get practice with all their quirks and he allows that team to double up on any of their powers

It was a fan design, and of course he did. I hope the guy is happy.

So aside from Deku, who next for a plotline?

It's literally just "puffing himself up".
It's anime magic, has nothing to do with quirks.

That's unusually sweet of you amajikifag

Its incredibly situational and the end result is him being a shitty version of the original for 5 minutes.

And if he's alone he's fucked

i love his attitude, we need more heroes like him to bad rappa chose the dark side

Todoroki

it has the potential to set up something these two can mutually relate to. We'll have to see what role the girls will have though

Hori mentioned Shinso being involved in something interesting this year, so him I guess. It's a toss up as to which 1-A kid gets the next bit development though.

This gives me an oddly feeling of bakugo
will future bakugo be a fitgum

>a shitty version of the original
nani

None of the practice or quirk-strengthening of the original.

>ywn have Fatgum smash your boipussy and then be complimented on your ability to take a pounding

So why would he join the VA for a chance at revenge?

Fuck, every time he's in a new chapter I feel like he gets closer to being one my favorite characters.

no bakugo will basically be like endeavor

To fulfill that user's stupid powerfantasy of beating a Chad like Endeavor

>nuclear palms
>knows how to deal with autism
Canon

Yeah, I decided to be nicer from now on because I do like him and all.

Kiri was made for innuendos

thats a good point

He looks like a giant size friendly Bakugou because Hori knows Kirishima deserves the best. Future Bakugou will probably look similar and hopefully be less of a shit.

He spends 5 minutes with a quirk the original user had practiced with their entire lives.

post yfw uraraka is attacked by toga masquerading as deku

So long as Toga finally does SOMETHING

Will she be ok?

Why does anyone actually listen to stain?
because he was cool?
Just don't be a fucking crook and heros aren't a problem?

Kirishima was made for praising his growth as a hero

you tell me

Post yfw Toga disguised as Deku kills All Might and All Might dies thinking Deku killed him.

I don't even like ochako but a fucking love spaghetti vanilla is one of my weakpoints
POST VANILLAS

Because he's an uncompromising idealist.
And with the recent hero failures and showbusiness aspect of hero culture it's pretty easy to see he has a point.

All might will see through it easily.

they are wen im paying there salary with my taxes and they cant even stop an autist who killed 27 heroes or prevent an atack in the "best" hero school

It's pretty jarring when an NTR fan strip shows more emotion on Tsuyu than she ever has in the entirety of the manga.

delete this

That's how he looked in his prime before AfO fucked his guts. Using OfA just puffs him back to his old shape but he can only do it for long.

Monoma's quirk is actually pretty strong for quirks that have straightforward effects, simple to use and not dependent on training, say, like Eraserhead's, Stain's, Kaminari's. He needs to operate in a hero team though, since copying an enemy's quirk is inherently uncertain and disadvantageous

people are idiots

you ever hear about that incident where some guy drove a truck through a crowd of people before offing himself then a bunch of oter people did it too? It's just how humans are to follow a dumb ideal

For so long*

That's just Islam

it was in japan or china

What?

Aoyama is a sexual demon

I can't wait for this glorious moment in the pic related to BTFO the anime-only fags.

Fatgum has the best quirk ever.
>Can eat as much as you want without having to worry because you can instantly lose all of the fat and become hot instantly whenever you want
>Also heavily damage resistant and get a huge power boost when you lose your fat

Seriously, it's legitimately the greatest quirk ever.

>Stains

He'd need training. And some knives

Jesus Christ truck-kun...

i hope he needs aleast a month to get his fat form back also he is a glass canon once he ussed his super punch he is useless

It's happened in several places, but yes, one was an angry truck-kun in Akiba. It wasn't terrorism and he didn't kill himself. At present he's in Japan's fucked-up death row system.

When will we get our Todoroki vs Deku or Bakugo vs Deku rematch?

I was thinking, if somehow Aoyama could maneuver himself so that he could face 13 without letting go of the bars, he could shoot him with his laser

he used his laser knees

CLASS 1A DOESN'T GET SHITPOSTING?!?1 HOW EMBARRASSING

>I don't even like ochako

I could imagine getting a Todoroki vs Deku rematch, only it's in the finals of the next Sports Festival. I don't know about Bakugo though.

he has laser knees?

I want Endeavor to stomp my face into the ground until his foot cracks my skull open!

his super suit let him use his navel laser on his knees

He can shoot lasers out of his shoulders and knees

Wouldn't matter anyway. A black hole quirk sucks that light too no matter how much bigger or intense it is. The faculty strategically placed each student to face their weakness. So in this scenario, Aoyama could literally do nothing, yet stupid Aizawa yelled at Aoyama for being useless.

Ya of course Toga will be fine. Why wouldn't she be?

Oh you poor thing. Are you perhaps an anime-only fag? Sorry for the spoilers LOL

I hope nighteye takes Aoyama under his care and turns him to the sparkling hero he wants to be.

To be honest, the premise of the End of Term arc was a little too much.
>Oh yeah, lets put two first years vs the STRONGEST HERO and see how that goes
I mean, even if the teachers did went easy on them, it was still a lot

Toga will die in your lifetime

Nah I just don't remember things about Aoyama since he doesn't appears much, sorry

a qt