Hajimete no Gal

Am I the only one who thinks she's cute?

you're not alone user.

She's probably the best Gyaru to come out of this whole phase because she's at least slightly believable.

Shame MC is such a shit.

DOUJINS WHEN

Plausibility is irrelevant. Just follow your heart.

>Shame MC is such a shit.
I think he starts to evolve and improve in the manga?
At the beggining he is an insecure shit but later on he realizes that she really likes him so knocks coward attitude off.

she is the perfect girlfriend.

What's her housewife power level? E.g., has she been shown cooking yet in the manga?

Gal Gohan girl is better.

I am predicting that the climax arc, starting with episode 9 or 10, will involve the Gal finding out that MC-kun only asked her out on a dare, and then they are aloof for the next couple episodes, and finally at the end of episode 12, MC-kun confesses to her again and Gal smiles a little bit.

It would be nice if it turned out differently, though.

Too much of a beta even compared to this girl.

Speaking of, how pure is that manga's sensei? This is important.

He's mysterious. He also knows she's coming onto him but wants to keep his job.

>those shorts
wew

so cute

But is his virginity intact? Has a gyaru from a previous decade already stolen his chastity?

We don't know yet.

is this japan's latest plan to make their people reproduce? make all the otakus want a Gyaru gf basically the only thing that would actually want to fuck them

seems good on paper i want to see where this goes

Why would you want a realistic gal? They're dirty whores.

No, I did too. I was mad the MC wasn't nice to her.

I stopped reading when the oppai loli got introduced, does it get any better

>slightly believable
What's believable about her?
Her bombastic bosom?
Her purity?
Her capacity to love a shitheel loser?

He is a corrupted boy, the gyaru will purify him.

>reading

He is shit. She should get a better boy.

>implying anything else is better

Is this the year of the Gyaru?
I'm not complaining.

Some people can't read user.

>Doesn't give the MC a chance to explain himself on a misunderstanding
>Just slaps him

No, she is a much of a dumbass

He does quite a bit but you know, girl is pretty so she can't do know wrong mentality that plagues this board, everything is blamed on the MC.

muh nigga

But she saw through him straight away. She said it was obvious that his goal is losing his virginity

Abe will make Japan great again

Read the manga. I would enthusiastically date Yukana. Probably the best gyaru I've seen. She's cute, funny, sweet, perfectly walks the line between bitchyness and kindness with MC. All around a best. Get rid of that Ranko slut and you're set.

>that H-manga

muh fucking dick. Too bad the rest of that artist's stuff is disgusting

I like her. She feels realistic. Her established personality feels like someone you could carry a conversation with, I'd say she's very "genuine" as it were.

The "virginal whore" archetype is one of the most popular types. The fantasy lies in a girl who offers ease of sexual access as well as skill, yet at the same time has never been used by another man and will not stray.

Basically its the teasing in Karakai Jouzu no Takagi, but a little more adult, x Gyaru and you get Yukana.

What's a gal?

I like it but the sensei basically doesn't notice or has an iron wall up at least until maybe the gyaru graduates.

Seyuus going for that improv feel eh? i like it

The perfect girl.

He actually stops being shit and treating her like an actual girlfriend after clearing misunderstandings. At that point the annoying things are just Yame's dyke friend and Junichi's crazy childhood friend.

Anybody knows if a group is going to sub this?

>MC is such a shit
This meme again

the fucking newtype noise caught me offguard

>Typical slut being a cock tease
>its Cute
>mfw

Something southern guys from old movies called chicks

well he likes her but he feels that she is just playing with him and teasing him, but he later begins to realise that she actually does like him. It's like those occassions when you hesitate because it is too good to be true.

Would Yukana dominate you? No.

Ranko would, so Ranko a best.

Definitely happy I started reading the manga because it has panels like this

Its like if user got a typical slut gf

[screaming]

Why is there even a censored version of this. I watched 2 minutes of it and shut it off because it reminded me that fucking bug show where half the screen was blacked out.

where could I read chapter 37? seriously I cant handle this freaking cliffhanger!!

>yfw when you downloaded the censored sub.

what a waste of time.

I dropped this shit when the shortstack was introduced. I know there's that other s&m gyaru but is there any you know...significant shit to bother continuing or is the mc still shit?

I just get emotional hook with the character. Remembers me an Ex I had: in the line of bitchy-kind, blond, green eyes and sexyand foxy. Kind of like it but always give me the feels... :(

>Capacity to love a shitheel loser?
That happens often than you think!

>tfw there are gyaru fags in the thread

women are like this in real life, right?

i hate her

I want to get into this, but I remember how fucking awful the MC was from the manga.

If not it'll be on crunchyroll.

Maybe if you're from Sup Forums.

latest manga chapter was spicy

Sup Forums liking anime gyarus is all fine and dandy but you do know they do involve themselves in e n j o k o s a i, right?

Girls from all levels of Jap society get in on that. The industry caters to all tastes

Surprisingly he's less annoying in the anime, because his voice is better there in comparison with than the manga.

It's weird, she's kinda bitchy but not to an intolerable level and actually kinda sweet in her earnestness and savvy nature

>she's kinda bitchy but not to an intolerable level
Considering what a shitheel the MC is, its pretty much impossible to blame her for any of her bitchyness

How is the mc shithell? He got on his knee and asked her out on a date?

>Ask girl out just because he assumed she'd be loose
>Stayed on his knees as an excuse to perv on her pantsu
>Lied about his intentions

I was mainly talking about him later in the manga, but he was easily shitty enough to justify her bitchiness in episode 1

What happened to her?

By all means write down the spoilers and let me know how shitty he gets, I am curious. Since I won't watch this, who gives a fuck.

Yes

Fuck off.

Something related to policemans.

So far it was only the childhood friend.

If only Yukana was actually Machiavellian. She would be perfect.

>Hahahaha I'm such a hopeless pervert!
>No, this shortstack who's glued to my side doesn't count!
>Ogh, the hot girl actually likes me? No, I don't buy it and won't do anything
This author is a fucking asshole, and the MC is high tier garbage, from the unfunny pervert bits (that he won't act on) right down to his genuinely shitty personality.

No, she's literally best girl stuck in a shit series for this season.

It's going to be a fun show.

I didn't think she was cute at first but when the lewd scene cames wew.

Putting the shortstack at the start is a really dumb move.

Kinda makes MC even more of an asshole than he already is supposed to be at the start.

> Childhood friend was a little too late since they were already going out when she came
Are you an animeonly fag? Did they introduce all the girls already?
> Hot girl actually likes me
Are you talking about Kaishii? Because boy you're going to be disappointed.

>MC wanted a girlfriend
>Had a hot childhood friend
It doesn't matter when the faggot author introduced her in the story, because he already canonically knew her. "Cute shortstack who's openly affectionate towards the MC, and MC gets with her." is a garbage cliche that amounts to the author screaming out "I'm a talentless fucking faggot."

Stay mad Rihokofag.

Except in the manga he hadn't seen her for an extended period of time so when he finally met her again it was the first time in ages and the first time she was openly affectionate towards him.

The blackhaired cunt didn't start paying special attention to MC until he got a gf because she didn't want to lose the attention she got from losers like him.

Are you talking about the fatass from Amagami? She was alright, but Kaoru was best girl, and you're a shit eating faggot.

And he was already in a relationship that wasn't going anywhere for what reason exactly? It's because he's a fucking faggot.

>And he was already in a relationship that wasn't going anywhere for what reason exactly? It's because he's a fucking faggot.
What are you even talking about?
You were complaining about him complaining about tfwnogf when he had a hot childhood friend clinging to him but that's anime original garbage
In the manga he literally hasn't seen her since they were kids and didn't meet him until after he began dating yame, why would he break up with yame (whom he has come to love at this point) for a childhood friend he had all but forgotten about?

Pretty much this.

>Rihokofag disguising as a Kaorufag
I'm afraid that not every MC ends up with their osananajimi user. Sometimes there are better girls suited for them.

it's okay user, I never had an osananajimi in my life too.

Don't forget class prez. Maybe something happens with her and ranko seeing that they may be at odds with each other.

I was complaining that he's an insufferable faggot in general. If shortstack showed up and he didn't get with her and plow her, then it's because he had a girlfriend already, yet his relationship with her perfect girlfriend sucks and isn't going anywhere. Why?

>No, you're a fan of this girl because I say so and want to shitpost
Brilliant.

>yet his relationship with her perfect girlfriend sucks and isn't going anywhere. Why?
Because it's both his and hers first relationship and they're taking things at their own pace? Like are you fucking retarded? They're already french kissing eachother and fooling around to some degree minus the sex, do you think a relationship is pointless unless you're fucking from day 1?

> complaining about a romance manga being lovey-dovey
Yeah we know you're retarded.

>There are people that like their home of a relationship
Fuck off, retard. He treats her like shit.

Because dyke, oppai loli, and class prez were/are trying to fuck up MCs relationship with yukana.

>Fuck off, retard. He treats her like shit.
Yeah, and he's gradually starts to see her as a real romantic interest rather than a gyaru piece of ass.

That's kinda the whole point of the story here dude.