Europa-Front take back Rhodesia!

>The number of whites killed reaches 100,000 in the year 2030

>The Europa-Front a shadowy and secretive militia group plant over 100 car bombs and IED's in high density urban centers and kill over 1000 black Rhodesians and declare the start of their offensive

>The UN and NATO are deployed to the nation and lay out military occupation to "protect both sides"

>Whites abandon their houses and farms and settle on the most southern edge of the country and are joined by besieged and outnumbered white South Africans

>The EF unleash their Valkyrie squads, Europa beserker volunteers fight to the death and carry out martyrdom operations to cause maximum carnage and give the fleeing Europeans time to reach the safe zones

> 2031 Europa-Front take the capital of Rhodesia, Harare in a flash attack and capture the president Mnangagwa

>Mnangagwa is executed on live TV with his hands tied behind his back and a tyre placed around his neck and burned to death with petrol

>2034, Europa-Front take the second city and occupy 75% of the farm-able land and have killed over 1000 "peacekeeping" troops through asymmetrical and regular warfare

>2037, Rhodesia exists again as a nation state and is the capital of the newly formed Greater Europa, civil wars in Sweden, Germany and Britain are raging and Europa-Front seek to take back these nations and induct them into Greater Europa

>Rhodesia is free once again, over 22,000 Aryans have died or are wounded retaking the nation. 100,000 blacks have perished or been wounded and the remaining black population has fled to South Africa which is now free of whites.

>The battle for Rhodesia is over, the battle for South Africa will now begin!

Hail Europa!

You would need supermormon missionaries that have 16 kids each and only breed among the other missionaries

I'm ready

Hardcore man. Where do I sign up?

Do you have military experience, a death wish and want to die for the highest Aryan ideals?

I'm a former tank gunner and was stationed in the Fulda Gap during the end of the cold war, 1/11 ACR. Does that answer your question?

Depends, how do you pronounce Al Qaeda?

Al Kayeeda or Al Kayda?

Al kayda, why?

No you can't join, sorry,

Explain yourself you Limey. Al kayeeda sounds funny, it's always been Al Kayda here.

Niggers are awful wherever they are (with exceptions).

Most of what is now known as europe will be snuffed out by 2030. Heads are about to be hacked off in the streets real soon. Enjoy that diversity.

I'm getting a bit tyred of this violence.
He looks pretty 'armless.

Still waiting you faggot. What's your problem?

Stop being a twit Anthony.

You would also need Mormon indoctrination towards discipline, self sacrifice and unity

That's the real problem with whites and our way forward

Churchill didn't let them in. Governments after him did. Churchill wanted to nuke India for gods sake lol.

Churchill was a Jew by birth and sold out Britain to the kikes. From there on out your fate was sealed.

It would only take a few months for whites to take back all of Africa

Meanwhile, keep sucking the KGB manlet's dick little cucks.

This is usually what the neonazi cucks say, while they say Churchill was a warmongerer and Hitler Dindu Nuffin and the holocaust was a hoax. Essentially mental patients.

>negotiations for alliance crashed when britbong and burger leaders started an debate over pronouncing
>due to no agreement on the issue the frontline has suffered heavy casualties
>ironically, they were both wrong
>back to studio

Finnish "people" are not huwhite

You are all going to be speaking Arabic soon because you can't pull your head out of your ass. Hell, you're even arguing with me about how to pronounce the Arabic word for 'toilet', i.e. Al Qaeda. Looks like you're not really white are you?

Alright Simo, the Brits have stabbed us in the back yet again. Looks like we have to team up here and do this.

Al Qaeda means the base. We are being swamped because Hitler and his ilk so thoroughly destroyed the name of conservatism, traditionalism and racial identity that the white masses turned to the left for 80 years after he destroyed Europe, made us all broke and got the right wing so hated we elected left wing governments for 80 years.

The only nations with healthy nationalism today are the nations Hitler invaded and occupied in Eastern and central Europe.

Hitler wanted to starve millions of slavs and Germanise their land, as the Nazi's documented several times. Now you Nazi fags want to claim nationalist Poland as your envisioned ethno-state? Fuck off you Nazi Hack.

Here, have an ice elf

Meh, you're totally wrong. Had the Germans not stopped the Bolsheviks it would have been the end of Europe for good, now we're regenerating quickly and will defeat the Jews. You arrogant British will be rendered helpless by the burden of shitskins you're inundated with, and their presence in Europe will spark Nationalist Revolution. America is already on the march, you're just jealous. You got no guns and can't say nigger without going to prison, and you have no excuse because you didn't win the war. Accept the responsibility for your failure, you were cozy with the Jews for centuries. Tell me the story about pic related and get a clue. You Brits were betraying your fellow whites long before WW2 or even WW1, which you fucked up also.

We must defend her my brother, even if it means the ultimate sacrifice.

back off europe rhode island belongs to the usa

>car bombs
Nigger, they dont have cars there. You need to make bike-bombs.

Keep crying bitch nigga
We're wiping you filthy wh*Tes off the face of the BLACK MAN's continent and you can't do jack shit about it

Oh yes we can.

2030 is a pretty late estimate.

Don't worry brother, we won't let these filthy pure breeds have even one inch of the Land of the Free. Even if it literally is an actual fucking inch of a state.

No. I’m and NS and know poland is hyper-kiked underneath the veneer of nationalism

You have 10 times the shitskins we have, your almost a minority. My country is over 87% white

Sorry m8, Pakis aren't white. There's only a few million white British remaining, we White American vastly outnumber you by orders of magnitude.

WHY DO YOU PUT INNOCENT WHITES AT RISK?
hmm.

You should stop drinking. You're slurring your text.

he has to take allies where he can

>2030
Kek you're way off, mark my words by august they will have started the war

fire is too small and where is the rotisserie?

Wet dream