You loved him when he was pursuing Hillary, and now you hate him?

You loved him when he was pursuing Hillary, and now you hate him?

Strawman

Why should I?

I like him - who hates him and why?

he wears this too often

FPBP.

The shills consistently try to insert this bullshit and claim that Sup Forums is a monolithic entity with only 1 opinion. It's retarded.

i hate him because he changed his hair

They're pretending they never heard of the guy.

Fucking show runners...

Gowdy is a good man of principle. Ensuring that law is undertaken by the letter, including letting the Russian investigation complete so that it can then be ripped apart without people complaining it was never finished.

Shills, go back to jerking to Trump peeing on Obama's old mattress like in your fanfic

This is how you know hes controlled opposition and /theirguy/.

Just wait a week.

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown? I haven't been on Sup Forums in a day or two.

so he was just a vessel 4 the alt-right & is no longer suited 2 fulfill it?

is this true?

he sold out for 4 million recently

you kikes should know that you paid him

guy hasnt done shit since before the election. does he matter either way anymore?

Him and Chaffetz just played political theater

The Podesta Group funded both Gowdy and Chaffetz, Google it

Now that they're in the majority in government and have the power, they're running away to hide until Democrats get into power, then they'll crawl from their holes to play the game again

He just tells you what you want to hear but he's on (((their))) side

>hasnt done shit
He helped in the creation of the overhyped memo. He's just clever enough to know when to jump ship.

>viciously demanded the release of 302s to Congress when questioning Jason about the handling of the Hillary investigation
>now the Strzok texts have leaked
>the texts expose Strzok and his side meat as fucking around with the 302s

Of course some asshole comes here to shill against Gowdy. Fuck off.

I'm still waiting for the rundown. Did something controversial happen in the last 2 days or so or something? I thought he was stepping down to get himself in position to get nominated to some Judicial position.

he never pursued shit. just a yuppie dog with no bite.

>and now you hate him
No.

Show me one

What happened in the last two days is texts between two FBI agents were leaked, and they spell out a compromised “investigation” to crown a queen Hillary. The pic I posted was from when they were texting each other freaking the fuck out when Gowdy was asking all of the right questions. And Gowdy helped pen the first memo released as well.

Ah, thanks. Reading this thread it sounded like he got a payout or something like that.

Nope, not at all. Somebody is VERY afraid. Shilling against Gowdy is pathetic desperation.

Gody mode has been instrumental. This thread has a lot of shills in it.

Naw just shills

This is a shill/slide thread, I just thought I was missing something.