youtube.com/watch?v=99llRhH71vA
youtube.com/watch?v=LtI1V624vWM
youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=A96rLYqPfik
youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If that wasn't edited, that's very interesting

its not lol

Can somebody explain this? I don't want to have to become a flat earther.

Dumb negros don't know what fairings are

Gtfo with your (((fairings))) what we saw in the clip was a technical glitch that revealed the car to be in a studio

That was the moment the covering was blown away, it was in space with the covering, then they blew it off exposing the car to space.

>user has another image that corroborates his theory that it is fairings visible in pic
>OP insists it was a glitch with no corroboration
this made me do a think.

no, the car was covered as it went up then they took the covering away.

the car was in a rocket that was launched.
you're seeing the car before it was launched from the rocket.

lmao is OP retarded?
You think they would launch the rocket with the car already exposed?

How fucking retarded are you guys? You can't all be getting paid by russians, can you? Google the word fairing and promptly kys.

Surely there are amatuer astronomers that have taken pictures of the car?

>pic related is ISS station

>recording screen with phone camera to make video
absolute state of flat earthers

The absolute state of retards in here. The cover opened up within a tenth of a second? If you believe this, please explain, because everything i have seen on the space station moves extremely slow.

Gotta be a bait thread. I'm all for being skeptical of "them" feeding us lies. This is clearly not going anywhere.

that is the car? LMFAO

Can we ban flat earth back to /x/? I'd almost rather have blacked threads than this shit.

The camera fails because it needs to readjust to the drastic increase in light, aka you dont get to see separation.

People move slow in space to minimize reactive movement. All actions have an equal opposite reaction. They are thrown out with hydraulics so they dont collide with the rocket.

No, I wrote the pic related is the ISS space station taken by an amatuer astronomer. I'd be interested to see an amatuer photo of the car

It literally gets blown away

I want you to turn your lights off for 5 minutes, then while staring at the bulb, turn them on. It's called flash blindness

'they are thrown...' they meaning the fairings.

WTF!?!!

youtube.com/watch?v=99llRhH71vA

Go to 30:32 then watch.

Its called "Posioning the Well". Thats why all the "no planes" and "WTC NEVER EXISTED" bullshit is pumped into the "Truth".

Both Flat Earth and Globe Earth are real you can swap between and other universes n dimensions n shit

i imagine the path isnt defined enough for amateur photographers to get it in frame during the launch. It seems extremely difficult especially since it made a burn to leave Earth's SOI soon after launch. The farther it is the harder it becomes especially with such a small object. It's definitely not impossible but I would be surprised if anyone managed to pull it off.

Im not flat-earther, but if you watch the actual video you see starman with the earth in the background before the moment you see the fairings. Why would they remove the fairings only to put them back and then remove them again?

ITS THE FUCKING FAIRING SEPARATION FUCK OFF

The mental capacity of dipshits ITT:

lim_(x->∞) 1/x = 0

Yea, I see the fairing open in this footage. You see them swing open.

Why isn't Australia the 51st state? We're kindred spirits in almost every way, can't we just make it official?

yeah, sorry kike but look at how slow this shit moves

youtube.com/watch?v=LtI1V624vWM

Fairing deploy, it is clearly labeled on the timeline at the bottom of the video. when they show it it's a replay.

Yes

Holy shit, you stupid nigger, that is the inside of the payload delivery fairing. KYS

It launched from Cape Caneveral, goes straight across the Ocean. The final burn only happened hours later, on the other side of the planet, maybe it was still low enough that it could be seen. But it would still be much harder to see since it's smaller than the ISS, and it didn't pass over Europe either

>comparing a stationary object to an object traveling at 25k mph
holy shit brainlet

>The video is in slow motion.

You're fucking retarded

fairing deploy happened earlier but they missed the opportunity to show the actual deploy, but they switched back to the car feed right after showing it floating above earth. toward the end of the video they say their shit and show a replay of the cool part (fairing deploy) that they initially missed the chance of. You can see the camera adjusting the much higher intensity of the light reflected off earth, how is this such a foreign concept to people?

I really hope someone pulled it off, but that will do nothing to persuade these russian shills.

Are people honestly this fucking stupid?

OH I WONDER HOW STARMAN GOT TO SPACE, I WONDER WHAT THE FUCK AN INSIDE OF A PAYLOAD CAPSULE LOOKS LIKE HURDURFFFFFFF

That makes sense. i almost had a moment of disbelief.

>

Holy fuck you are impressively stupid.

>Flat Earthers

LMAO

The car was nothing special, the achievement was landing the booster, which should be undeniable.
The main rocket failed to land, so they still have a way to go

I'm optimistically assuming they are russian shills.

You realize that motion is relative right?

Like if you drop the fairings off the side of a rocket that's being propelled away from them then they're going to move away from the rocket at the same rate the rocket is moving, not at the rate that they're moving.

youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

just remember

It would just be a cool photo for an amateur astronomer to pull off imo. The center core wasnt intended for reuse initially as far as I was aware, but they always improve upon mistakes, I bet they get it next time. BFR is where they are looking towards currently for heavy lifting, they tried to cancel the FH a couple times but private investors convinced them otherwise apparently.

this man has a serious question and is bombarded with:

duh faggot they are fairings
what a dumbass
fuck off retard

when will Sup Forums become a civilized forum ?

Everyone knows the earth is a half pipe for totally rad aliens to shred out on.

Faring schmaring. That was deployed long before. Shilltards.

/pol is under siege with these low rent shills.

its a replay, retard.

It was supposed to land on the barge, but only 1 out of 3 engines of the central restarted, it slammed hard on the ocean

yeah bud, shes a goner. they'll stick it next time, now that they know it ran out of igniter fuel.

Ahhahahhhha.
>The fucking ship is moving 10x the speed of sound when the fairings seperate.
Put me in screencap

There is literally no proof we could possibly offer you retards, no matter how substantial, that this wasn't faked. So what the fuck do you want? Just fuck off to /x/ or whatever plebbit boards you morons inhabit.

out of atmo einstein

>what is a payload fairing?

newton's third law dipshit

Most fairing seperations occur T+2-3 minutes in flight....

the fairins are moving the same speed as the vehicle when released, ivan.
>the russian """"education"""" system, everyone

you mean his first law your retarded fuck?
Globe earthers dont even know the laws that govern their alleged "globe"

Like i said fairing sep occurs 2-3 minutes after launch.

This well beyond that point.

you are replying to a fellow russian shill, bud. you idiots cant even troll effectively, not surprising.

The payload is going the same speed as the rocket, it carries all that momentum, why would you think the payload be any different?

The truth is, the fairings separate when the shop.is moving incredibly fast. Its not shilling. I appreciate the effort to spread flat earth and all, its just not a conspiracy to shop around. It makes you seem foolish.

until you add in the force required to open the fairins..durrrrr

technically, it's actually all 3 laws

its a replay, shit for brains.

elon musk literally said i quote " ITS SO FAKE, ITS REAL"

obviously earth aint the only thing thats flat, your brain is a model for our fucking planet. nigger

what is your claim? There is absolutely nothing unusual about the fairing deployment.

>this man has a serious question
no he didn't, this shit has been spammed since the moment the live stream of the launch ended and people are clearly tired of this low effort shitposting

>/pol
you have to go back

my claim is this wasn't done in a studio

mhh yeah , i move slow as well when i jump standing still , but i jump from a train and land i get btfo

wrong, he said "it LOOKS so fake, BECAUSE it's real". I hope you fuckers realize how obvious you are about purposefully misleading statements, they are easy as fuck to spot. Turn off your proxy, Ivan, we all know it's you.

I love how you post brainlet images when you are the fucking brainlet for not doing some basic research on why colours and shades look different in space based on basic principles of physics.

>takes T+2:00 to reach thermosphere
>lets keep the fairing on even though we been out of the atmosphere for over 1:30 seconds

its not like weight matters to a rocket ammiiriteeeeee

in microgravity, and no inline seperation bolts, just mechanical actuator, it should look like this in space

>youtube.com/watch?v=A96rLYqPfik

its in 0 G and those fairing weigh almost as much as a fucking bus. but somehow a magical force will make it FLY away like that?

no your retarded and you have no idea about rockets.

oh, i apologize. it seemed like you were claiming fairings couldnt deploy at that speed.

Funny you say that, all the russian comments on the live stream were saying things like "I'd be proud of my country if they did something like this" and "we should bring back the buran program"

Flat earthers are an americn thing, they think HAARP controls the weath and sucks souls, think crystals and weed are magic, the elite are lizard nazis, and think you need water filters for flouride and not estrogen.

You got alot to learn bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ
>This song is all about how our entertainment, movies, music, TV, has become so all-encompassing and important that our very lives have begun to mimic it.

The first verse focuses on “the girl with the mousy hair.” She’s got drama, and it’s a big surprise with who; her parents. This song came out in ’71, so the whole baby-boomer rebellion thing was popular. Now, to deal with her drama, she seeks entertainment, escape. But it’s a “bore”. She rejects it, or should, thus setting up the youth as valiant, righteous rebels.

But wait. Is her rebellion original? (She’s lived it ten times or more) Is it what she truly thinks, what she feels deep down, or is this rebellion merely an expression of values that the media has taught her to value? Bowie deliberately chooses not to answer this.

The chorus again treats our theme. At the beginning, you think Bowie is describing entertainment in general, things actors do in movies, and cavemen, something that could only exist in a movie. But by the end of the chorus, one line throws us off completely: “Wonder if he’ll ever know he’s in the best selling show.” Why would an actor not know he or she was in a movie? By bestselling show, it seems he means the “movie” that is our life, the drama that takes up our daily lives. This is deliberately confusing. He chose to talk about two things at the same time on purpose.

The last line in the chorus, “Is there life on Mars,” can be seen as a very clever reference to Orson Welles’s broadcast of War of the Worlds. The show was made famous for causing an actual public panic because of its realistic newscasts describing an alien invasion. Although it was a radio show, people actually thought there was an alien invasion, fitting perfectly with our theme.

i was correcting the Musk who was misquoting in order to make it seem like he was saying it was fake. I am on your side bud, it the lack atmosphere.

Are you a bot?

fine i will put away the shill strategy, all i have now is brainlet memes. but you know they have troll farms right? i wouldnt be surprised if china does too, why not?

honestly, flatearth, lizards, HAARP, all that shit is probablu some sort of CIA disinfo program.

Jews in the media and federal banks?
No, it's clearly aliens from the fifth dimension trying to steal your soul with electromagnetic radiation to keep us trapped in the hologram dimension

There are people that poison the well within the FE theory too, though in reality.

There is a grain of truth to the NASA conspiracy in reality, and there are actors hired to play Flat Earther's to undermine the rest of the community.

Nice

No, i just spend too much time on this cursed website, and researching shit I should not know, my life would probably be alot better if I had not learn all this shit.

its all fuckin lies dude, its all CGI, this is a pill even most seasoned of Sup Forumstards wont swallow.

because its one of the biggest, and it doesnt go down so easily...

i got my money on russia or china. I cant imagine what modivation the cia would have since it is heavily directed at making americans dumber. Unless its an attempt to keep NEETs from going full Kaczynski.

The Earth isn't fucking flat you dumbass sheep, it's clearly conical in nature. How else could you explain the dialation of gravity(caused by objects moving in a straight line) at the poles, which are the same place? Or?

The point is the american public will never figure out america is run by an old boys club of masons, jews, and commies who have setup a system of neo feudalism that's slowly choking the entire west to death in a bid for global domination and the enslavement of the common man via banking and the quiet erosion of individual rights.

Russian and china want america to break into civil conflict so they can eat up global power, because they're run by stooges with the exact same morals and goals, they just want to be the winning team.

no dude, you havent be learning, you have been consuming shit if that's what you came away with, and now youre on the verge of brain death from cognitive dysentery. If you think it's fake you need to do some real learnin, bucko.

Look at you, think you know what your talking about it, you think you understand the motives behind intelligence agencies and their "pysops"

You have literally no idea what you are talking about.

Monarch programming is intelligence agencies main form of maniulation they use.

Disinfo is called the fucking news, its called entertainment, its called media, its called hollywood.

Cia goes WAY beyond disinfo, which is how I know you have no understanding about what your talking about.

>Russian and china want america to break into civil conflict so they can eat up global power
this is the realisitic part imo.

bullshit theories like flat earth obscure actual things the government does like mass spying, russia wants more snowdens, not alex jones