Khazar milkers

why are they so large?

Genetic engineering to distract the Goyim.

to make up for the disproportionately high breast cancer rate

Selective breeding.
Or on a more Sup Forums note, it's where they store their gold.

made for bbc

they make greedy babies

sorry whitebois

Better question:

Meme Flag Posters

Why are they always trying to shill Sup Forums with threads of fucking Jews and racemixing??

Abraham had many sons and somebodies gotta feed em

Imagine pounding her in this position and then saying Hitler did nothing wrong as you jizz in her.

Many jews quite literally have a slave fetish, same with blacks. They get off on being victims, even sexually.

American food and water supply is totally overloaded with estrogen and pseudoestrogens. It's not only make girls hit puberty earlier and develop larger breasts and bigger asses than ever before, but it's also reducing mens' testosterone and sperm count drastically.

The only hope for men is to drink distilled water from glasses only and to grow their own foods from distilled water as well (mainly from collected rainwater and stills).

theyve been selectively breeding their daughters for centuries to steal the white man's semen

It's present in the Palestinian Ashkenazi as well.

Jew birth rates are 3.4

My maternal grandma is a Jew and she has small milkers, so it's not entirely true.

Fenugreek is normally used as a spice in their food, in women it increases breast growth over time.

what the fuck you degenerate, talking about your grandmother's tits? Stop it, get some help!

>most funded cancer research by far
>disease high in the jewish population
hm...

Would it make my prostate bigger or just give me manboobs?

This would also explain why GIRLS ARE FUCKING MIDGETS. I stand at a comfortable 6 feet at the moment and I swear most girls around my campus are like a head shorter than me if not more. JFC its like the government is breeding a bunch of defenseless cum guzzlers that willingly vote away their security for the hordes.

This post is pure shilling

das it mane

>tfw had a gf that liked to be fucked in this pose so she would have a front row seat, as it were

I'm not familiar with the relationship between estrogen and height in women. I think it's more likely that you're above average in height and because basically nobody in the West suffers from malnutrition, that the height differences between the sexes have been maximized.

This meme is fucking stupid. If Eastern European descended ashkenazi jewesses on average have large tits it’s because the rabbis couldn’t help themselves around big booby shiksas back in the day. But this is just a meme anyways. Most jewesses are flat and ugly/masculine looking. Even Shapiro’s sister here has a masculine jewy face.

The khazar theory is stupid btw. Khazars became Cossacks and then Ukrainians. The jews went to Kiev and Crimea where they already lived to begin with and the Pale of Settlement was full of jews because that is their real ancestral homelands. Khazar theory was created by a jew

>on Sup Forums
>claiming to have ever had a girlfriend
okay buddy

Not in Burgerland

ok JIDF

>memeflags
ok leaf

>Even Shapiro’s sister here has a masculine jewy face.

In what world?

She looks EXACTLY like Ben Shapiro.

Because they're God's chosen milkers you filthy Gentile.

Why is fp always the bp?

Who is that dude?
Needs more HRT

>have qt jewfu
>fart in her face

WELCOME TO AUSCHWITZ

That haircut makes her look like her brother, Jesus

>user's maternal mother jew
>user's mother jew
>anons a Jew
>Hey jew stop being degenerate

>Khazars became Cossacks and then Ukrainians
>Pale of Settlement (Ukraine/Poland) is Jewish homeland
Thus: Jews = khazars.

To secure the existence of our people and a future for Jewish children. Of course.

imagine being married to some angry kike. She will never have respect for you, you can't touch her or you will be arrested/divorced/lose all your shit

and for what? slightly larger tits?

I don't get it.

Please help with visual aid?

She looks EXACTLY like my Ukrainian girlfriend did at age 13. We met freshman year of high school. We had great sex too

try again, edgelord

It’s @CommunismKills, senpai.

"Take that!Taste the pain!"

gib milkies nao

>bumps the slide thread
yeah you showed me

>disrespecting my jewfu
not today kike

it's to attract white male goyim and create half jew half white babies providing more nutrition than via large tits than any other race.

>he actually bought the meme that all of Sup Forums is white hetero male incels under 25