What negative effects has this had on society?

What negative effects has this had on society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_vWFgpeJyw&t=7m6s
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dating sites are a positive lad, you no longer have to go to the bar to meet roasties. 0 social interaction, get to meet women while sitting on my couch playing vidya. instead of having to go to some shitty nightclub and try to talk to her over pounding music, i suggest a nice walk in the park with my large and lovable dog. 10/10 would download again.

tinder isn't for dating. It's a hookup app.

Things only have effect if you let them have effect.

STD's mostly

Ugly girls are becoming decent now from all the desperate guys trying to fuck

Ah yes, being set on fire only burns you if you let it.

all women yearn for a relationship, most women go onto tinder not for a fuck, but because they are lonely and want man in their life. 90% of the roasties on there say "no fuckboys" or "if you only want to fuck swipe left" there's the odd slag who is upfront and says she just wants a good dicking but most girls i match with at least superficially want a boyfriend.

would like to see a spreadsheet on time and percentages of tinder usage tied to rates of STD infection in a given area

Turns women into narcissistic sociopaths by give them a carousel of cock to choose from.

It has gotten me hella laid, is what.

wouldn't know i swipe left on all ugly girls because i'm not a desperate faggot willing to lower my standards

Then why not use actual dating sites?
>durr, I'm going to use an app specifically made for hooking up to find a decent mate

because those dating sites are way lower traffic and most of the men on there are lonely losers and not chad. every roastie thinks that her pussy is the magical one that will make chad change his ways. every girl wants a relationship if the guy fits their warped standards.

Basically the 80/20 rule where the top % of chads fuck all the women. You will have a legion of white knights from r*ddit claim otherwise, but ever since facebook and other social media apps my dating life has been nonexistent. While chads I know are never single and fuck all the time.

None. Chads will still shag 80% of the sluts and betas won't be able to bang anyone anyway.

Hooking up is a date.

It’s funny what Tinder is meant for, but a friend of mine met a Captain in the Marines on there and married him. Bitch is living the dream with his huge ass BAH. I’m jelly.

They increase male competition which raises the value of pussy. That can't be good for men.

>Hooking up is a date.
I mean, you're not wrong, but you're not going to find relationship material in a person who fucks on the first date.

> 90% of the roasties on there say "no fuckboys" or "if you only want to fuck swipe left"

fuck off, they say that because that because they don't want to be seen as a slut when they get caught by someone they personally know. at the end of the day their tryin to fuck

just inflated the massive egos girls already had to unimaginable levels

The whole "destroying the competition for males" is just speculative.
What has it objectively done? Spread tons of STD's.

All it did was move the bar to your phone for hook ups.

spreads GRIDS
bisexual men like feminem who use grindr and tindr are the worst because they get faggot diseases and then spread them to real normal people.

they are trying to fuck but most women want to fuck a guy they see at least the possibility of a relationship with. then they either a) decide he's too nice and a beta loser or b) chad pump and dumps them and then ghosts them, they become depressed, repeat the cycle ad infinitum

80/20 effect, most women live in soft harem-esque non-relationships

She likes Metallica, so no.

Get some taste cunt, Kill Em All is a god tier record.

>not And Justice for All

This desu.

And Justice for All was their last good album, but it's mixed terribly.
>no bass

Tfw you listen to Metallica and think you can get a qt gf

Didn't someone add the bass back in at some point?

Women have it EZ mode 4.0

If you thought they were pandered to in ancient times it's x10 worse now. Men can get laid now too but as morality is dead finding marriage material is either wait until you're older or just always marry younger.

Don't pander to women, you're the only one that matters.

I didn't know this existed until last year, still never used. Just go down to your local stores or places of importance and ask girls out. Never really believed in online dating, it seems fake and disingenuous.

Cold approach? That only works for 8+/10

youtube.com/watch?v=K_vWFgpeJyw&t=7m6s

I've had some bad experiences with cold approaches, so i decided to stick to tinder even though i get no matches.

>link-related
it's me

>literally no one is white

The only study ever done on Tinder so far has shown the 80/20 rule is true on there.

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Found my woman on okcupid in 2009. So my opinion on dating sites is pretty biased, in that I think they are an overall good.

None. I swipe right on everything pretty much and allow myself greater concentration to focus on how interactions should go while being organic as fuck to further introspect and thus better my limited stature.

Nice guys finish when?

I should add that I message matches for no other reason than to ask how the day was. I have currently no need to be in a relationship because I'm broke and I don't like being a mooch (unless it's LTR straight preferably straight to marriage).

oh my god the looks on the faces of the people in the background

holy hell I am dead, this is the end, this laughter will be my murderer. au ravioli Sup Forums

>Hooking up is a date.

Spreads aids like crazy. In the capital this shit is no joke.

Tinder isn't a dating site, it's a hookup app.