How many of you are hoping the market crashes?

>pissed about the last 10 years of fed ((intervention))
>thinking about getting back into the market lately.
>shit seems to be hitting the fan wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-08/worst-case-scenario-morgan-stanley-warns-selling-has-shifted-form-systemic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh please let it crash, I just lost half of my crypto valuation. Let the boomers taste the fucking pain

It's going to open at 22k and we can expect it to be 17k by monday.

Kike market. I hope it crashes and burns.

>checked
I'm feeling good about this user.

ALL THE WAY TO ZERO

I just got a lot of stock grants, if the market crashes it'd hurt me

>Oh please let it crash, I just lost half of my crypto valuation.

>You bought at peak bubble. Stick to flipping burgers, brainlet.

Roll for nosedive

It’ll probably just dip and we will have another bad “recession” and the government will throw band aids at different industries again.

Thread Theme;
youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4

Who gives the a shit about the dow? Fuck the dow.

We just started saving for retirement last year and can't afford a fucking house even though we are in the 10%

I would love another crash. I want to start buying stock at 2009 prices and I want the housing market to crash again

Jews have lost so many shekels the past week - I love it. Crash more!

Japan down 628.
Hong Kong closing on down 1K.
WW3.
Draft Incoming.
You're going to War, Soyboys.

>fuckin' ayyy
This all seems oddly familiar. Seems like most people think the markets will never go down again.

The only thing which may wake the masses is if the dollar hyperinflates and we can convince them that the central banks are a threat.

Not only will it be a big economic red suppository, but it'll be a big racial red suppository when gibs dry up and 13% of the population starts to go hungry, gang up, leave their ghettos to ruthlessly pillage the suburbs for food.

If this post end with 8

The stock market will obliterate

Can you wait for the market to go back up so I can sell, then crash it so I can buy again? I don't feel like selling for a loss so I'm gonna hold out

>inb4 sell now and buy back when it's lower

Not worth the risk, I'm in a pretty safe stock but I've still lost 10%

Niggers cant swim, and I live across the Puegot sound AND across the Hood Canal from Seattle.

Yes. I started my career at the bottom of the 09 crash and got fucked. Nobody moving up, nobody retiring, low pay

Now I can finally afford to invest. I want another 09. I want to 6x my investments in nine years. Fuck all the crying boomers. They've had it easy and we're still fucked, even when we're at the top of our generation

What's the run down with WW3? Is China sticking by NK or are they tired of their shit? Are we working with Russia? I need details.

Brainlet here. Why can't the fed just leave interest rates at 1%? Why do they have to raise them?

Interest rates encourage investment by devaluing existing savings accounts

Fuck you faggot, boomers are the only thing that stopped gen y from completely destroying the country

So why aint the market going up?

>buy high, sell low
let me guess, you're going to buy into the fear/panic and miss this perfectly good dip. then when you see it make new all time highs, you'll buy.

this is absolutely the signal to a long bear market

Market timing never works out to be better than consistently investing in an sp500 index fund.

>boomers
This. This debacle rests firmly on the shoulders of boomer fucks.

If Russia or China sides with North Korea WW3 will be really fucking bloody and catastrophic. If everybody gangs up on North Korea we'll ass rape them but the Norks will launch nukes forever fucking us over.

>tfw been invested in multiple mutual funds for about 12 years now

feels good

You're an idiot if you really think that. Read culture of critique and you'll realize that the jews are responsible for literally every one of the West's ills.

>miss this perfectly good dip
It's entirely possible this is just another opportunity to BTFD. This feels different for some reason user.

What safe stock are you in? MKC the spice company?

Low interest rates encourages the economy to spend money. It's like DNP for the economy, but instead of burning fat, it burns goods and eventually you run out of goods (not literally, but as the economy's stock of goods goes down, prices go up. The jews don't care if your dollar is shit because they're raking in more tax money thanks to the fake GDP boost.)

>economy crashes
>not affected since i'm dirt poor anyway
feels good man

Bolt The Fuck Out? I'm with you user this feels like some repeat of the great depression shit.

because those are artificially low rates
encourages poor investment because borrowing money is so cheap
also gives the federal reserve no room for maneuvering when the stock market crashes and they want to lower interest rates to inflate the amrket

China sticking by NK. Russia will try to flank Alaska. If Alaska falls, BC will be over run. Keep your eye on Bosphor. Russia will feint at Poland. Belarus will be abandoned. China will zerg with 50K container ships, many of which will contain anti air and chem / nuke weapons. China / Russia have rigged their own beaches/ ports with nukes. Not going to be pretty. Time to shake the Etch- A - Sketch.

But they are having trouble releasing new IOUs

Kek

I don’t have shit. The only way left to go is up.

Stop reading ZeroHedge and listening to Peter Schitt. It's just a correction. They happen all the time.

Stocks and housing will never recover in our lifetimes

Look at a 40 year japan chart

It's only temporary. Just Jews telling Trump to do as they say. Relax. Next week the Dow will be over 25K again as Trump caves to Jewish pressure.

Crashes? Its a fucking market correction that was long over due

You're all dumb and don't understand markets. The only way this will lead to a total crash is if the bond yield curve is inverted, now they're not. The NoBs are fine, the 10 30 is fine. Also the death cross has not happened. We haven't even tested the 200day sma. If the death cross occurs then yes, bear market. Always during previous crashes death crosses happened only when long term yields yielded less than short term yields. God dam retards hoping for a crash learn some economics

Go look at the Aug-Sep 2015 dip and the Jan-Feb 2016 dip.

Now go look at a futures chart of the Dow or SP500. Wow, would you look at that! They were already lower than today on Monday.
>Dow drops 1000 points (oh my god!)
>Dow recovers 1000 points (silence)
>Dow drops 1000 points again (oh my god it dropped ANOTHER 1000 points!!!)

This is brainlet logic.

Why don't you want to support the (((financial advisor))) industry goy?

I'm 29. I do not care

This Boomer tier advice will get obliterated over next 40 years.

Enjoy

But zooming out is HARD!

I pulled out when Trump won thinking they’d tank the market under him. Surprised it took this long, I guess they waited so Trump would get blamed and not Obongo.

The jews and not the boomers, there you go

You're retarded if you don't know about the myriad of bubbles in the market right now, if shit keeps going south you can bet they're gonna pop and the whole economy will crash along with that

Trump supporters in the military first to fill the coffins. Trump supporters first to enlist. Trump is going to sacrifice his own constituents in order to fulfill his political objectives. Salvation is a free gift.

See? This guy has bothered to understand market basics. Maybe one of these days the happeningfags will as well. Wait who am I kidding?

thats what i want. I want the status quo destroyed

Mate i cashed out my initial investment months ago, doesn't mean my profit didn't crash to the fucking ground.

Lost valuation =/= lost money

Liberals will be drafted. Those few that make it back will come back Men, and Red Pilled.

>Why don't you want to support the (((financial advisor))) industry goy?
Lol.
Majoring in economics wasn't the best decision but the professors really drove home the fact that those were bullshit

Lol okay. How's your crypto portfolio btw ?

>He can predict the stock market but is still poor

Liberals would wet their pants in fear just looking at a real gun.

yes

liberals will perform poorly in boot camp and be given non combat roles. They will survive. Trump supporters will try really hard in boot in order to "win the competition" they will be given combat roles and die. After all is said and done we will have a large batch of liberals with military training angry with trump and his supporters.

it's not even hard. imagine having trump as your boss. three million more people said youre fired rather than youre hired. but 538 jews put him in instead and then he spends 35 years saying how much of a stable genius he is and the market tanks like 22K points

>brainlet logic

Do Americans actually do this?

fuck it. burn it to the ground then. post some ice age maps or market rates from the year 816 why dont you. post a DENBTS chart. asshole

Liberals will be grist for the mill. They will go to the front lines, and if they perform poorly, they will be Bue on Blued. this. Is. war. The way it's always been.

Methinks you got it wrong. Countries are always trying for first strike capabilities. Since this is the case, some country might have already smuggled nukes into a rival country's capital city. They might have a button they can press that instantly vaporizes the capital and the leadership of their opposition. Maybe that is why everyone is scared to shit of nuclear proliferation. Once a maniac gets in control of the smuggled nuke they can hold a country ransom for a billion bitcoin and then nuke the capital anyway. Sounds like a good movie plot or Black Mirror episode.

Can't wait for the downturn

Follow financial markets news, goy. Spend 50% of your free time and energy thinking about money.. You'll regret it if you don't!!!

economist. cover. that is all
>jewnald has never seen this pic
oh but he has!
>he's not there to let it fall for some reason
that is all this is. that pic said the phoenix currency would be here. BA DUM TISS. IN THE CURRENT YEAR! TWO CHUTES

another thing you'll realize from studying that chart is that bull markets often last 20+ years. so I just laugh when I hear people say "this bull market is 9 years old, it's gonna end any day now!" um, no. "the market is rigged!" yeah, so what? Obama rigged it for 8 years by printing money, you think Trump can't do the same thing? He hasn't even started yet.

DRAIN THE DOW

You obviously understand nothing of the world and how it works. The trump supporters will be the cannon fodder, not the liberals you dope. This is war chump, the alpha males always die. Liberals always win. Go throw yourself onto the bayonets of the enemy fucknose.

That stomach parasite from rimming got ya down user?

Look at the stock market during the recession we had. It was not even that bad, its the average person that got fucked over. Dow companies are too big to fail

I started reading the wsj cover to cover in the 1980s does that count?

>Do Americans actually do this?

ZeroHedge is actual, honest to God, Russia propaganda. There's some funny shit there but it's a terrible place to learn about.. anything really

They waited until Yellen retired. Every Fed chair needs to exit with markets higher than when they started.

your yeast cancer got you down, 700 pussies even truvada fails on me charlie sheen got you down?
>WINNING
44% of you doing and getting the same shit and more and youre irrelevant got you down?
>crashing and burning and pink wojaks and your thick period juices red like the markets and balance sheets

perfect example of what I'm talking about. For 8 years the Obama haters thought the market would crash every day. Now it's the Trump haters thinking the same thing.

Guess what genius? The Dow is up 6000 points since Trump took office. In stark contrast the Dow dropped 700 points the day after Obama was elected because the market consensus was that his policies were bad for the economy. Exact opposite of Trump, where the market rose 8000 points for a year just in sheer ANTICIPATION of Trump's policies.

Obama had to order the Fed to print trillions of dollars to prop up his economy. Trump hasn't even started with that kind of bullshit yet. Keep being a brainlet though, it's amusing.

Alphas make it back. We surf under mortar fire. We are bullet proof, because we believe we are.
Liberals cower in the trenches and take direct hits. That's just the way it is out there.

Morgan Stanley agrees -- bonds will signal a bigger drop in equities
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-08/worst-case-scenario-morgan-stanley-warns-selling-has-shifted-form-systemic

One guy affecting global markets with his portfolio? That's retarded

Zerohedge has never been right about anything. If you listen to them they said the entire system would crash every year. Why would you keep listening to a source like that. Not saying they don't have good info once in a while, but the definitely spread fear, uncertainty and doubt, and it's not going to help you learn how to invest.

Why are the Jews doing this? And what will it take to make them stop?

im not reading this stupid fucking bullshit. i was going to do a strawpoll but basically it was going to say "i would rather now eat bugs; or my shoes; or a pile of feces; or bark; now that trumponomics has set it", and your shilling here put me over the edge. you think i havent read and responded to your shit and blown it out already? keep talking like a snake oil salesman and eat your words tomorrow
>kersplat all the bankers getting tossed off buildings like your isis vagina cult memes
>THIS IS A HEALTHY NOTHING BURGER CORRECTION

Yeah you got jewed real good desu though you're probably a Jew yourself if you're that interested in finance

Dow is up 6000 points since Trump took office. Didn't have to print trillions of money to accomplish this like Obama.

Is that simple enough for you?

How do you expect to be taken seriously when you are proud of swallowing another man's load?

I don't like losing money.. so I vote no crash?

where's the simplicity? you gotta get outta the way quickly when walking and talking and the bankers are falling from the skies

Liberals literally BTFO. 911 EVEN.

don't worry guys. Maybe if we elect Trump he will bring his business knowledge and make the economy boom again