What is the worst state in the union?

California

California

worst to live in? idk, which state is the Blackest as a percentage of total population? Probably Mississippi.

worst influence on America? California, for sure.

california

t. Los angeles white dude

California

All of them except California

commifornia

The part where he was talking about war in Afghanistan. It sounded like he was promoting natuona buikding ans not americanism

How is this even a question?

California, but New Jersey is a close 2nd

Never seem too keen on Virginia.

Not BASED Wisconsin that's for sure

CAncerfornia

Going to have to go with California.

winnipeg

where in LA are you. Silver Lake user here.

California

San Diego white dude checking in. Can confirm.

Worst state in what way? Question needs criteria. Even still there are awesome and terrible areas in every state.

California

In order
Kommifornia
New york
Oregon

OMG that is from Culver's!!

California. I lived there for three years. Everyone is delusional.

California
Do not come here

Can someone tell me something about this city?

I don't know. Sure is fun to answer though.
>fuck California

pasadena, also have a place down in laguna beach area

>tfw the most conservative people you can find are fucking saudi scum

California

Ojai here

Arkansas.

>Silver Lake
How can you stand it?

lol dont act as if its close to as bad as it is up in LA/OC

theres relatively still ok RE markets, what part of san diego?

Alaska

"white"

California used to be cool, then one day it started saving farts for later and began to spread its shit to the surrounding states. Oregon and Washington used to be the bee's knees but now they're both just hippie breading grounds.

Hawaii doesn't get enough credit for being shitty. No one can afford to live there, SJWs everywhere, homeless people all over the place. It's basically the US version of taiwan, a bunch of collectivist asians making shitty laws. If the weather was shitty it would be the worst state in the US.

Jew York
and California

moms sides been here since plymouth colony
father side has a US president and has been here since 1740s

you greasy fat beady eyed bitch

Illinois

California is the worst by far.

Meth

Hands down illinois

Same

continuing from my past post

regardless of the cancer lifestyle and politics, california is horrible if you want to eventually settle down, go tradchad, or if you dont have moderate to severe wealth

I make 75k a year not including performance and im literraly jewed out of so much money for the gibs and the failing education that I feel poor as fuck 24/7

also, san francisco is the worst place on earth

talk shit about OC and LA all you want, but multiple your criticisms by five when comparing it to "duuude the bay area"

nice mate, what part

Rhode Island, Vermont and Delaware. Six senate votes wasted on postage stamps. Fuck the east and the Ivy shitheads.

You have over 1000 ancestors from that time period; there's bound to be a nigger or two in there.

>tfw white in California

Mississippi or alabama

sorry retards

Utah, go away faggots.

And I mean that literally.

Arcata here, just a shithole

Isn’t it obvious

Mormons burn crosses and oppress women and hate Jews and all own auto guns

Terrible, go away faggots.

It sucks here.
t. Virginian

tfw live in california

>What is the worst state in the union?
>California
>California
>California, for sure.
>california
>California
>California
>commifornia
>How is this even a question?
>California,
>CAncerfornia
>Going to have to go with California.
>California
>San Diego white dude checking in. Can confirm.
>California
>Kommifornia
>California. I lived there for three years. Everyone is delusional.
>California
>Do not come here
>>fuck California
>California
>California
>California
>California is the worst by far.
>california is horrible
>California
>california

yes.
i live here.
user is correct.

yes

California followed by Illinois and New Jersey

well, technically some irish came into the bloodline after the famine, thankfully i escaped with only english and dutch

Lol you're a minority

Jew York. As a telemarketer I can say we all cringe before dialing this state. Ultimate multi-cultural state. Everyi ne is an asshole from word one. I'm not even the annoying kind of telemarketer. I only sell a product to people who have requested it.

Example: requests a call from my company: only interested in getting it for free, every time. Tell him he has to pay for a thing. "PUT ME ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST ASSHOLE!!!!" Doesnt matter if white jew hindi nig or spic. We do not advertise as being free.

California gets my vote

Cali people are by comparison 100% cool and I hate liberals with a passion. I sell to fags chads and women in Cali all day. Jew Yorkers are the worst hands down. Even when they're nice.

California, Wyoming, Alabama, Mississippi, west virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, texas, idaho. all shit could go without. also nevada and utah. desu we should give california utah nevada arizona new mexico and lower texas back to mexico and invade canada

The only people in my company who can sell to New York are niggers and they do it by screaming at them. Even then they end up basically giving the product away and it takes four sessions of 3 hours. Jews, all of them.

California. They open their state to illegals because they are too lazy to mow their own lawns. They allow so many in, they literally run out of water to drink. Like a cancer, they have to move away from the destruction they caused, and then they vote the same cancerous ways in some other state.

Pic is the closest thing I have on my tablet to a cancer. It symbolizes a Californian asshole.

CA or NY every time.

California

What on earth would someone expect for free?

Just a hint, not the name brand.

This might be legit. The most unfuckable obese piecwme of shit boomer women past their prime by about 30 years I know have found peace in Alaska because as they say "the odds are good, but the goods are odd." >

It's a complicated business user bro but not gonna dox myself like that. Some retards think they can get 1000 dollars worth of software for nothing because everything is gibs in city prison hellstates

Let me continue about California. They are so short sighted, the lazy fucks bring in the illegals to raise their kids. The illegals shit in the farm fields, spreading e-coli because they are disgusting animals. They need health care and food stamps because $5.00 isn't going to support a family of 12 wetbacks. Thus, taxes go up on everyone to support the "cheap" labor, which is now extremely expensive, but the cost is spread throughout the entire society. The health care expense is astronomical, again because illegals can't pay anything at all, but the working White man has to pay for himself and 10 Mexicans.

This isn't even mentioning the way the Mexicans kill innocent people from drunk driving and random shootings of women, like Trump talked about.

Just about every cancerous law got its start in California. No-fault divorce, homosexual "marriage", sanctuary cities for the illegals that kill people and then run back to Mexico. They are the cucks of the country, never so much as speaking out about their own demographic decline/removal. They are cancer.

user Northern Arkansas is really nice in the Ozark Highlands/Buffalo Natl. River area. Some great backpacking there in the early spring when the leaves are just budding and the ticks haven't come out yet. It's true that the stereotype of shacks for houses with refridgerators and washing machines on the porch is everywhere though.

I kind of guessed it was software. One of the few things that costs $0 to make after the first one is made.

north LA can confim
when fucking poo in the loos are the ones that share my values the most..

California is so shit when I was born before I was even a year old my family fled to Oregon.

San Fernando valley checking in

New Mexico

I live in one of the most mexican neighborhoods in a shitstain called las cruces

agreed
Oregon is Basically California at this point

I just want to point out that the bottom third of Illinois is prime innawoods territory and doesn't consort with Chicagoans.

St. Louis is okay in the day time, the roaches don't come out 'til the lights go off.

Are you Autistic or something? I get the funny feeling you've never been to Oregon.

NJ user here, 100% agree with this

underrated
look what happened with hwndu new mexico
shut down in DAYS

For driving through?
Kansas.

ay lohmans is like a freeway now ese

also, please no reply to self gringo

New Mexico is the answer. What California wants to be. A total and complete toilet.

California

Oregonfag here
Kate Brown is literally the fucking devil I swear, I wish we would just recall this bitch.
My county on there (Deschutes) should honestly be more blue than that based on how many libtards are infesting Bend.

Once you get out into the sticks though cool old ranchers start to become the norm and most of them are conservative.
I know an older couple, wife's a wealthy veterinarian, the husband's a really standup guy. He's used to do a fuckton of hunting over in Africa (the most specific he'd ever go is "South") where he developed a sort of fondness for tribal african crafts, which in all honesty are pretty impressive for being carved from hunks of rock and charred wood.

Salem's a rainy Hellhole and Portland is literally teeming with entitled millennial cunts and the coast is in general unpleasant. However, the farther east you go the better folk are it seems.

>union
You mean texas and its 49 bitches

>texas
Ah yes the capital of cuckservatism, zionist christians, televangicals, other religious retards, and muh based tejanos. How's it feel being under 50% white?

california

California, with New york close behind.

It's the closest Costco to Oregon if you want to buy alcohol.

I've been going back and forth from Southwest Oregon and East Los Angeles for the past six years now. Lived in Oregon for almost 20 before that. I totally get what they mean by "Oregon is basically California"

Used to do Tech Support for tons of different computer companies. There were decent and shitty people everywhere. Without fail Maryland had the worst people, consistently. Always, entitled, stupid, angry, nigger ridden. Fuck Maryland.