Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-5qX4IYnhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tade a cute

The man with a plan

Damn her head is tiny.

Imouto sighting!

His eyes make him look like a sociopath,

I hope she isn't dungeon-dragon-blood goo.

Cabron is 100% mad sociopath.

I want to be snoo-snoo'd by that ogre.

So looking forward to see him getting his shit pushed in at some point.

She's wearing a really big chest plate

The Dark elf is called Girugaru-sama. That's a better name than RUGUDURU, at least.

I want the brother to rescue her so bad. I want him to save her.

raws or translation when.

Nope, I am blind. She said "Derugaru". Isn't Derghal or something is the name of the king?

Something like that, yeah.

>darkie

Now l know what l'm watching tonight.

Prepare to be somewhat disappointed even though it is a nice OVA overall.

IMOUTOOOOO!!!

I expected her to look more dragon-like.

>Its time
Where are the translations

Painfully thicc.

something wrong with her head

Hopefully the story moves a bit towards the end of this Kabru arc. Don't really want to see these 3 groups move together for another 2-3 months

>I seriously hope you guys don't do this
This isn't an edit, right?

something wrong is with me spending time googling differences between orcs ann ogres

Orcs are a Swiss mountain spirit. Ogres are just man eaters.

meanwhile on EH scans site :
>C36 – We’re working on it!
Will release soon™

So when exactly does the raw come out? Was it the 20th of every month?

It was never the 20th, always around the 15th.

Awesome.

Orcs and ogres don't exist in Japanese mythology.
Orcs in popular culture are Tolkien and D&D.
Ogres are well, what they are.

In Japanese mythology, the Oni refer to big-huge ultra-muscular humanoids with horns and shit, stereotypically carrying a club.
Western ogres are the same thing, but they tend to be one-eyed and really dumb. Japanese Oni aren't known for being stupid--most youkai aren't known for being stupid.
In popular culture, they will often conflate them to be the same thing (i.e. Higanjima), resulting in the common translation from Oni to Ogre.
When they want there to be an explicit difference, or if they want you to imagine retardo one-eyed ogre instead of Hoozuki, they will use the loanword for Ogre rather than Oni.

Reminder that Cabron a shit

Gypsies' hippiness used to be a ton of trouble so I'm biased as well.

>thinken about dead Laius

Reminder that Cabron will be eventually fucked with a strap-on

And Oni are kind of similar to demons too.

hope we can get 30++ page instead 18++ one like last chapter...

I have absolutely no idea what could possibly happen this chapter and I love it.

is he a berserk fanservice bait? two popular characters in one.

>I have absolutely no idea what could possibly happen this chapter and I love it.
pic related

>Laius: he's just about the only guy around that would call me is friend!

Laius is the type of guy that considers his sister his "best friend", right?

he's obviously going to kill imouto and Laius and Samurai will both try to kill cholo but cholo is too powerful and wipes them all out

It took me a minute to notice that this was an edit, it´s pretty on character.

sister is for kissing, petting, hugging, smelling, rubbing, licking, babymaking

Jokes aside I am worried for Laius, Sureau looks easy to manipulate and Cabron is good at killing humans, at least his party seems useless all around.

I wish posting raws/spoilers was banned on Sup Forums so we'd only have threads where a translated chapter is posted and people can reply to those page.

I wish you were banned.

good thing you're not in charge of this board then!

>monsters kill his family
>only learns how to kill humans and then goes to fight monsters
How can he be so clever?

Cabron will get his comeuppance, or at the very least get off the Laius hate train. Does this series strike you as something where the main characters end up murderstabbed in some corner?

This manga has gotten darker, but the reason why we won't see any of the four main characters getting killed is because none of them is expendable.

Yes, even Chilchack.

Why?

This is the one thing I don't get. People getting mad when threads are made before a chapter is posted because "it's not the time" or when they are made a couple days after because "we already discussed this".

What the fuck is your reasoning?

Laius don´t think the same, Chilchack is mermaid bait.

You are right though.

How about we have 1 thread where english translated chapter is posted and every english speaking fan of the series can partake in the threads.
If you want to talk about manga in japanese go /jp/ or wherever instead of spoiling people on this english speaking forum.

it's because there's no cleric

Alright fuck this shit.
I'm gonna venture into the dungeon to save this saintly girl. Anyone coming?

*Chilchuck

Sureau plz

>EOPs
The fuck are you even doing in Sup Forums?

Young Marcille is cute!

How about this.

If spoilers bother you, check the translator's site to see when the chapter is released in english, so you'll know when to go on threads on Sup Forums

for you

But then OTHERS are having threads before the chapter is ready.

That I cannot abide

I always found ogres interesting as a mythological creature. Their common characteristic is that they are somewhat large, unpleasant and consume human flesh. However many of them use magic in fairytales, or at least have shapeshifting powers. Rather than living in a forest or cave they may hold land or a title like a noble. Due to their hideous strength they are an antagonist which must be defeated by ruse, but they do not have moronic intelligence, and they are often the first one to indulge in trickery. Some so closely resemble a human that they are only suspected to be an ogre.

Always wanted to watch this. I remember a preview being in an old Slayers VHS I had.
youtube.com/watch?v=D-5qX4IYnhA

>she still has a human head

wasnt the sorceress going to give her a "new form"?

oh shit...

sheeeeeeeet

Oh fuck

What did I do killing that bastard now

You think this will kill my boner?

WAY TO FUCKING GO, MARCILLE

(though they really didn't have a choice)

Can't wait for Marcille blaming herself and everyone blaming Marcille drama

What're you talking about? Marcille's ritual went flawlessly, it's not their fault the mage butted in and fucked everything up.

"Laius putting down Farlyn" ending confirmed

Laius will probably defend her, he urged her to do it. Chilchuck and Senshi are the ones that were against the use of magic.

She made the girl part dragon

More like they're going to take control of the dungeon from the scorcerer and transform her back. But yeah, she's probably going to be dead permanently by the end. Learning to let go of things has been a reoccurring theme in this series and the way people can be casually resurrected in the dungeon not being a good thing has been brought up several times as well.

am I reading with butt or some of the monsters are alive meat creatures and another ones are props and 100% magic? Which specialty is this I wonder.

Because there were no goats around.

She just substituted the dragon mass for the missing human mass the same way they use pig meat for big ressurections closer to the surface. That wasn't the forbidden magic or out of the ordinary part. What marcille did that's forbidden is she connected her body to the dungeon itself to use its unlimited magic to jumpstart the resurrection process because there was so little of the body left that it didn't have enough engergy for the soul to come back or spell to take effect.

>pic
Sheeet. I had almost the same shit with my Guts cosplayng MC and Schierke main pawn as a healer.

Meant for

Wait, why does she have feathers? The red dragon didn´t have them.

They usually use goat blood to ressurect people, do you think most people are half-goats?

a goolge translate later:

デルガル樣
>....... Like Delgall

しなくては お探し
>....... I have to find it

welp

1. She was eating the corpse
2. She is now inside every monster

How will Cabron react to this? I bet for a "I knew they were monsters, I am so smart" line.

>Learning to let go of things has been a reoccurring theme in this series
But user, if Laius let go of Kensuke in their fight with the dragon like Kensuke wanted, they would all be fucking dead.

yes

As long as he gets eaten by dragon imouto, he can say whatever he wants.

So the party is finally entering the cannibal zone.

Because she's not literally the red dragon. The scorcerer is controlling her and used his dungeon magic to make her more dragon like, not literally restore the dragon. As shown with the way he's moving the buildings and passageways around he can fuck with and alter things connected to the dungeon like she is now.

>デルガル樣
That's Derghal-sama, user.

Raws are on marumaru.

Change corrupt with retarded and we have the average Sup Forums poster

Wait. His name is actually Cabron ?

That means asshole in Spanish.