Bakaragi.

Chicken.

rrrgi

literally me

cheating faggot

>rrrgi
reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=qhp2Von-KpY

i NEED art of Rrrrgi in adidas track suits acting like a slav now!

I would've loved seeing Araragi get a more vampiric look in the series, I figure that look would suit him.

I wish at least they'd given him more red vamp eyes in Kizu like they sometimes show him using in the regular series.

Araragi in the movies is the sexiest he's ever been.

I'm not disputing that, just saying that it'd be neat to see Araragi with some more visible vampiric traits.

I don't know that I've seen beta turn alpha turn betabeta like that before.

Why did they make her tits to big in the movies? They are almost 2x as big as in the series.

Yeah, her tits in the movie are a little too much honestly, they don't even suit her design at this point, Kisshot only gets away with having a huge chest because shes a) much taller than Cat, b) a fully grown adult and c) a supernatural creature

Next you're gonna ask if Araragi family really has a bathroom size of a warehouse

Cause ragi's narrating and thats how it seemed to him cause he was horny,

I know that but it still ruins the character for some viewers

Why do you care about fucking idiots, though?

IHe's ripped and you see his fangs all the time. Also his eyes are red, it's just more noticeable depending on the coloring of the scene. There isn't much more to show regarding vampire traits.

> You see his fangs all the time

Not really, pretty much everyone in kizu has big canines, and depending on the scene, a lot of the time you can't even see them.

> Also his eye's are red

That's mostly just because of the lighting though, I mean like when he uses them in the series.

It's not that big of a deal or anything, I just think it would have looked neat if they really went for the vamp look, Araragi looks almost exactly the same at the start of the first movie as he does in the last movie.

> a lot of the time you can't even see them.

meant to add 'compared to kisshot'

araregi

Slicing Simian
But you posted wrog pic, OP.

I'd go gay for the chicken

Loliligi.

Atari

araragu sauce

>Araragi becomes vampire in movie
>sex appeal goes up by 100%
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Marararararagidyne