So many people can't deal with the facts. Nefertiti lived during the 18th Dynasty...

So many people can't deal with the facts. Nefertiti lived during the 18th Dynasty. All of the Great Pyramids were built between the 3rd and 6th dynasties. All dynasties were absolutely JET BLACK until the after the 25th dynasty when the Assyrians conquered The Nubians. There's no question as to their appearance. No European or Arab had anything to do with the Greatness of Egypt as they shared the same customs, Gods, Practices etc... with the Kingdoms of Nubia, Kemet, Punt, Axum, Meroe, TA Seti, TA Mari...etc all JET BLACK people. There are no pyramids in Greece or Rome or anywhere else white however we find pyramids all over Sudan the heart of Nubia. You all have no excuse because google is free!!! Let's get this clear so you can understand. Present Egyptians are like present Americans...INVADERS who are NOT indigenous whatsoever to those respective lands. Native Americans were in North America just like Black Africans were dominant in Egypt(Kemet) before scores of invaders(Hyksos,Persians, Assyrians, Greek, Roman etc...) came, the last being the Arabs... Haven't Europeans stolen enough at this point? Do your own research and travel. It's sooooo obvious when you visit Egypt/Kemet(KMT which by the way literally means land of the black people LOOK IT UP). Taharqa, Shabaka and Piankhi were the last of the Late Kingdom Pharoahs that ruled as far as Palestine until egypts decline and they were all complete Nubian(look them up along with chronology) The Greek period was much later after all the greatness was gone followed by the Roman Period, Byzantine Period and lastly The Islamic Period which you see today...Nubians still live in Egypt but are treated just like Native Americans are here in the States... noone ever crosses paths with them whatsoever...they are oppressed and marginalized...Bottom line...Europe continues to steal our history...You can take courses on Ancient African Civilization but not Ancient European Civilization because there was none...

This is disgraceful. Nothing about this bust represents Queen Nefertiti. The lips, nose, skin complexion, not even the ears look similar. This so called artist shouldn't be called a sculpture when he can't even get the likeness right. By the way, DNA showed she was a dark skinned women, so for you to portray her as white is despicable.

Yawn. Whatever nigger.

Holy shit, that's the Hyksos dynasty when race mixing from eastern gypsy tribes became the priest class and destroyed Egypt from within.
the things you can learn
BTW OP Hyksos priests had an army of their own and they got chased out of Egypt for?? Blood Libel and demon worship! oh yes! They also wrote a big story about it with Moses as the lead character, but that's all bullshit. Yeh, thems be jewz

No rebuttal? Typical for you white supremacist bitches. Just letting you know, black twitter knows about this place and we're watching you fucks.

*smacks lips*
HOL UP

I can agree with Hitler and you neo nazi fucks with one thing, fuck the jews except for JESUS

tl;dr: We wuz kings n shit, thats why you gotta give the apes all your money. Sage

Owwwww so scary. I hope u guys don't do anything. Hahha gtfo

It always makes me giggle when I see niggers trying to act like intellectuals.

And how is this related to west african ex-slaves that make up the majority of blacks in America?
How does this prove they were kangz?

I dare any of you pasty white devils to go to Africa with no sunscreen or protective clothing. When that African sun is done cooking their weak skin to a crisp they will be done with the idea that Egyptians were white. Where are the pyramids in Europe?

>DNA showed she was a dark skinned
Nope.

yes, white bitch

Explain this op.

she was black as fuck

>black twitter
>tripfag
Why are there so many shit threads right now? What's being slid

Black Americans come from all kinds of backgrounds. We probably have at least a little bit of Egyptian blood. Think about it, we taught the Greeks, whom taught the Romans, whom taught the British. WE were the bosses, WE were the kings. foh with that bullshit

id licky licky her nerfertittys

WE

Genetic studies on Egyptian mummies haven't looked at the genes for skin color. At best, your evidence is both indirect and unhelpful.
It appears that ancient Egyptians were genetically fairly similar to modern Egyptians, who in turn display a range of skin colors.

the moors were a mixture of black people and berbers, we helped countries like Spain out before they betrayed us and backstabbed us in 1492. Whites are never thankful. fuck u guys

>from all kinds of backgrounds
Such as?
No such thing as 'Egyptian blood".

Clearly that’s a servant or slave bathing it’s master.

yes there is, queen Nefertiti was a black egyptian. black americans are a mixture of congroid and negroid blood, mostly of bantu background dawg

you're a nigger

otherway around, look at the writings on the wall, she was probably a white european slave in northern africa

and you're a white bitch fuck u

>You can take courses on Ancient African Civilization
And it's the same as Modern African Civilization, lol.

>namefag
Sorry to have to tell you, I know thing is hard to hear - you wasn't.

anatolians weren't greek, but they dropped their ancient languages and starting speaking greek once they got conquered

>So many people can't deal with the facts. Nefertiti lived during the 18th Dynasty. All of the Great Pyramids were built between the 3rd and 6th dynasties. All dynasties were absolutely JET BLACK until the after the 25th dynasty when the Assyrians conquered The Nubian

>So many people can't deal with the facts. Nefertiti lived during the 18th Dynasty. All of the Great Pyramids were built between the 3rd and 6th dynasties. All dynasties were absolutely JET BLACK until the after the 25th dynasty when the Assyrians conquered The Nubian

nubians ruled egypt then what, shit ended. Modern day detroit if you ask me or comptom which was once ruled by whites till blacks came and turned it into a shithole.

Um nothing to bad would happen if we walked in the sun lol ok sun burnt but don't all you kangz ass niggas wear protection too ?¿?. Plus why would we build pyramids lol they are retarded to be built in a place like Europe. We do ya know castles and shit. But I do give credit for all you WOKE AZZ NIGGAS thay believe in black success keep that shit up just don't male shit up

nah, white democrats and capitalists ruined it, the whites left but the blacks stayed because they're poor

>I dare any of you pasty white devils to go to Africa with no sunscreen or protective clothing
Why would anybody want to go to a third-world shithole infested with 60 IQ niggers?

Who would want that ugly black skin and negroid features, along with a low IQ.?
Just to stay in the sun a little longer.

Ancient Egypt wasn't black because getting invaded by Nubians/kushites with an army full of niggers was a huge deal.

Assyrians made a big deal about it. Esarhaddon and Ashurbanipal really rubbed it in when they carved out Kush out of Egypt.

Then they just gave the throne of Egypt to Necho and left.

They literally liberated Egypt from what could have been a mulatto Pharaoh and his army full of blacks.

hey fuck u bitch suck my dick

WE

SO UH
*smacks lips*

we taught u everything we knew, whites used black technology back in the ancient days ever since the egyptians taught the greeks

Ancient Egyptians and all North Africans were white/tan. No niggers crossed the Sahara as anything but slaves. North Africans are brown now because of Arab conquests and later breeding with slaves.

Nubia is the only notable black culture to ever exist, their accomplishments are minimal, just like the modern day black man

Sage

ARE YOU SAYIN

explain kemet bitch

>When you are such a nigger you even steal people's culture and history

The Hittite language belonged to a distinct Anatolian branch of Indo-European languages

Historical facts aren't racist, but you are for bringing it up.
Tell me, did you ever fix that speech impediment?

>Kemet
>means land of the black people

i know that, anatolian =/= greek

As in "the black land"? Black was used as a substitute for North, like the Black Sea.

"theory favored by some modern scholars is that the name red is referring to the direction south, just as the Black Sea's name may refer to north."

Sage faggot. Niggers are only slaves

i'll pray for you u stupid motherfucker

no, it meant black PEOPLE, not land.

Stupid, ignorant caucasians still trying to claim ancient black Egypt! Will the madness ever end? What a shame! With all this info out there now; they still hold onto this fallacy! Insane people!

L2a and e1b1a are african genes

I dare you to go a week without your EBT card

Funny how white people in Africa ruled Egypt, while white people in Europe were living in caves eating their own excrement. Stop telling that lie.

"Prior to Europe's involvement with Egypt, the people of Ancient Egypt had many names for their country such as 'Ta Mery' (the beloved land), 'Ta Sety' (the land of the bow) which was used for the southern most regions of the country and Nubia (see below). Another name was 'Kemet', which means 'the black land'."

Niggers lie about everything. Never take their "receipts" as fact.

Sage

Fuck nigger twitter...please pass it on nigger lips.

Proof?

white folks sound so stupid when a black person wins an argument

WUZ

I looked at the Nubian pyramids and they look like utter shit. It's like anything that normal people make niggers can't handle it and it to shit.

>black
>person

I dare you to try and swim in 7 ft. of water? What's yer point?

have you seen the shitholes ancient nords used to live in?

very funny bitchboy

>nubians
>3rd dynasty

where am i wrong baka

Facts are FACTS and original Egyptians are AFRICAN. I challenge you to truly prove otherwise...... I'll wait.

Is that before or after the nigger rape or the burning people in tires?

It's a turkharem-painting, I consider myself an expert on the topic so i'm right by default.

see:

This is the same way how Jesus turned white.

Nice lies you've got there. Unfortunately, history and science prove you wrong. Egyptians were light skinned.

God those women look so real

So much damn disrepsect for the TRUE creators of civilization. While WE were building the greatest ancient empire, they were hiding in cold caves.

>black twitter
>watching you

Only one thing worse than a nigger and that's a dumb nigger that thinks he's smart. At least MJ had his shit together.

Lol get out of Africa and African history and go dig up your Neanderthal origins instead of coming somewhere where you have no connection or link to.

So you're saying it was the blacks who enslaved the jews?

So when are you black Egyptians going to pay the Jews reparations for their slavery?

weren't ancient jews black?

nah man fuck them

Underrated

>kangz

Niggers are a cancer on the Earth.
Can't wait for Jesus Christ to return and bury your people forever.

Jesus will save us, and take people like u to HELL

You're not going to be able to convince anyone of your lie if you continue to come off as so obviously insecure.

>Black Twitter
>watching you fucks.
hmm
>Be nigger
>just got done watching madeas boo 2 for the 4th time today.
> Decide to listen to some lil uzi pump wayne ooga booga real trap shieet bc its my culture.
>Get hungry so order some kfc
>They are giving watermellon flavored kool aid to everyone that buys a chicken bucket
>Pay for it with my EBT card.
> Go home and check Tyler Perrys twitter
> Follows some black twitter pages while im at it.
> Get a text message from niggy mcnotajew
>Tells me to check out the haxer known as Sup Forums
>Go on this 4 chan
>Get called a dirty nigger
>Cry because i'm a dirty nigger
>Have 9 kids

Jokes aside, I'm planning to have a lot of kids.

White is pale and ugly! The white women can never be the original black African Goddess to produce color so they tan get lips ass pumped but they can never be Beautiful Melanin producers

the only placee pale ugly whites can be elevated is in Hollywood!

all fake & lies like the kardashians trash with no talent! African Men wake up All Africans United to vote boycott and invest in our people and community

Why don’t you take your sub 80 iq spawn with you to Africa and build a successful nation?

my iq is probably around 90-100 FYI white bitch

DeAndre what's the difference between a black man and a black couch?

The couch can support a wife and three kids. Sage you dumb nigger.

black people are becoming the majority, watch out or we'll fuck u over