Why does he give a shit when his best friend is a person who killed random people for money?

Why does he give a shit when his best friend is a person who killed random people for money?

Is Gon a hypocrite?

If you get paid for it they have something to do with you, I guess

Gon is a dumb sexy 12 year old.

Is a man not allowed to contradict himself? That is part of life user and why I enjoy Gon's character even after he bashed my waifu's head in.

>befriends multiple serial killers
>goes crazy and suicidal when an enemy soldier kills an acquaintance he barely knew

>literally ok with Hisoka killing someone just so he could get Hisoka's badge during the murder.

Alright, then.

Gon is sociopath

you said hypocrite like it's something bad.
my friends >you and your friends

As much as I like it, HxH was never particularly well-written

Killua doesn't do it anymore? Not a hard concept to grasp.

>Animeonlyfag
Kaito was like his brother.

It's actually incredible that everything in HxH is spelled out for the reader yet somehow retards like OP still exist.

Remember how he called Chrollo and gang hypocrites?

Self-insight clearly isn't Gons strong feature

He was mad at himself really.

He's naht.

Does killing and looting the dead count then?

Gon's character is meant to be erratic and emotion based, little thought can go into what he says.

Yeah? I mean, wasn't that the whole point of the Chimera Ant arc? Gon's sense of morality is utterly warped, contradictions mean nothing to him. He always goes by his feelings.

What makes him any different than a girl then?

Most people are like that user. Everyone's a hypocrite in some way.

Of course he is

Fuck off

>barely knew
Kite is literally the Shanks of HxH.

1) It's part of the hunter exam.
2) Hisoka was in kill-mode and Gon was scared shitless of him.
3) How the fuck would Gon stop him even if he wasn't scared?

>How the fuck would Gon stop him even if he wasn't scared?

Scream out his name and then in the distracting turn to face him, grab his tag and run to the bushes. This is basic. Hisoka has a boner for Gon so he should have exploited it.

I want to know why he is so desperate to see his dad, who flat out tells him "I'm an asshole, stay away from me" but is determined to never give a shit about his real mother?

He knows tidbits about his dad that make him sound intriguing. Also his mom is probably final boss.

The more you want to hide something, the more people want to see it.

Gon doesn't care about actions and only cares about intent. This was stated many times, including literally right before that scene. Stop speedwatching you pleb.

because togashi is a genius user xD

>final boss
>final

He explained it pretty clearly. Mito is his mom as far as he's concerned, he doesn't need or want anyone else.

This. He never had a father figure so that slot is open. Looking for his 'real' mother would be a complete insult to the woman who raised him, in his opinion.
Fucking hell, speed-reader

>stop speedwatchign you pleb
How could you possibly get through this trash show without speedwatching?

>watching a 148 episode show you actively hate
Might want to see a doctor for those mental issues.

that shit excuses and you know it.

the all thing is contrive bullshit

No that's perfectly normal and reasonable.