Dumb asses, you think you know what you're talking about. Trump is being played by Putin

Dumb asses, you think you know what you're talking about. Trump is being played by Putin.

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh russia, check out my Jewish newspaper for confirmation

fuck off nigger, what more proof do you need

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. This reminds me of when 6th graders used to confront me and say “The world is going to end in 2012” then I would obviously call them fucking retarded, but they would insist that they were right and I was the retard

How in the fuck does that have anything to do with 2012. I'm telling you Russia hacked our election. It's obvious

It was an example, genius, I didn’t say it was like the Russian thing. It’s just autistic to think Russia would be able to or even want to hack our election. If they some how could then Putin wouldn’t have allowed Obama to win in 2012.

Jews are on suicide watch.

Sup Forums was right again

So you're saying that Russia didn't hack our election, i have a sauce right here. And what are you talking about I'm still trying to figure out Putins hand in all this as it was.. OBAMA IS A FUCKIN EX RUSSIAN HIS DAD WAS FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS. So you know he has communist ties, Putin probably did hack the election back then to get comrade obama in. He had those live leaks where he is heard telling him I'll have more flexibility after this election.. dirty fuckers got our uranium from hillary and everything also. I'm all for truth. youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

>It's obvious
well there's your proof
I know I only voted for trump because of all the vodka and hookers the russians sent me.
Want me to testify?

>There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials.

Yeah Putin sucks the D of all the D's especially the King Nigger Obama

hush, you'll kill his trump boner with the truth

>>In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Jeanette Manfra, the head of cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security, said she couldn't talk about classified information publicly, but in 2016, "We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated."

21 states got changed red moron. Where is your back up for that

I think you just want to believe Russia hacked our election, for whatever reason. It’s really not hard to make fake news videos like that. All I saw was Obama saying “This is my last election. After this I will have more flexibility” which probably just meant he would be able to do more controversial things in his second term, that he couldn’t have done in his first term. This is very common for politicians. They usually make the biggest policy changes in their last term when they know public opinion of them really doesn’t matter anymore.

Trump is tied to Russia, and Mueller is about to finish him. You fucking idiots

>There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials
From the same article. dipshit

accessing registration rolls doesn't change vote. moron

Don't slide from the main point here, this article goes over how Russia targeted 21 states and is the reason why Trump won the Presidency

It was the state department hacking states to flip them to hillary.

What are you talking about man there is no evidence of any voter fraud taking place trying to flip things for Hillary, that's all conspiracy pushed out to shame Hillary, just like everything else.

Yeah, but it’s an article from NBC. They’re only about as trustworthy as Brietbart. They’re going to use clickbait titles and misrepresent things. They even said in the article is was only successful on exceptionally few polls. And states like Florida and Ohio both use ballets not computer voting, so they really couldn’t have changed the election. I doubt they even attempted to.

Ah yes, that evil genius putin! hacked the United States in order elect a guy that's trying to secure our borders, strengthen our military etc...

How absolutely retarded do you have to be to believe this narrative?

Trump won because we voted for him you cock sucking faggot. Kill yourself.

The point is any meddling is illegal. They deserve to pay

>They deserve to pay
What do you have in mind?

No buddy, you are being played by "Russians "

nearly everything Trump has done so far has been counter to what Russia would have wanted him to do. He's increased trade with the EU and China which hurt Russia, he is bolstering the military which Russia doesn't want, he has been taking aggressive military action in Syria against Assad which Russia doesn't want, I mean it goes on and on.

Doesn't it stand to reason that if there were some sinister scheme going on where Putin hacked the election to get Trump in the White House, that there'd be an endgame where Trump started sabotaging the country or something? Yet we see none of that, only success, only winning... your theory doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Two weeks before the election Obama himself said that the election couldn't be hacked, do Liberals really think we'd forget about that?

3 sexy Russian gals came to my doorstep and said they would blow me if I voted Trump.
They emphasized multiple times that they 'were not employed by Vladimir Putin'.
Looking back it seems a little suspicious

>youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

>gals
Boomer detected.

Thanks mate, meant to link that video but forgot

What the fuck doesn’t that mean?

>being played

What the fuck does that mean? Do you think geopolitics is a fucking card game?

>muh russia
>muh putin
you want to drop bombs on them now?

We wanted to in the 50's. I thought you fucks on here thought those were our glory days :^)

Boomer is a lefty meme briggity bro bro

I wonder why the MSM is recycling this story from 2016?

open them all and play them together!

>Trump is being played by Putin.
Still no evidence for this and it has been nearly 2 years

just because you aren't paying attention isn't the same as "no evidence"

show us some evidence then, I'll wait...

>you aren't paying attention
To what 2-hour podcasts that use circular reasoning to prove something that a "Special counsel" can't prove