What the hell kind of a mother does this?

What the hell kind of a mother does this?

a normal one.

every mother does this, not everyone thinks about their mother in a Freudian light

>walking in front of the TV
All mothers do this

My father was worse than my mother in that regard. Sometimes he'd pick up his guitar and start playing a song in front of the TV set, just to try to get his children to stop watching TV all day.
I fucking hated that.

He hasn't touched his guitar in over a decade now.

So a "normal" mother would wear these pants too?

Or do this?

>his mother never hugged him
How horrifying.

user, your mother never hugged you?

she's always trying to but it gets annoying

You just want to fuck our mom. THAT's the abnormal part.

A normal son's mind is not being invaded by her dead husbands mind. You know.

It's a tough situation, is his father just messing with him or is he actually trying to vicariously fuck his wife using his son?

>the mom's manga is basically mysterious girlfriend x
>yfw she probably stops doing the manga and have a cockblock ending because the lewd situations she draws there reminds her of the lewd shenanigans she will inevitably have with her son
>manga will end with MC hooking up with the little girl in the club, and both he and her mother accept the father's death and move one

What's the point of the towel if you're not even going to dry yourself?

So younger version of mom will possess current version of mom and flirt with her son soon right?

That's not how possession works.

It reduces the amount of water dripping off of you.

So you're not cold while transitioning to getting dressed.

>your laugh is disgusting
>but I actually want to fuck you
Gee, mixed signals there girly.

To not be in full nude in front of your son.

It's cold.

>he has never had a mom
do you need to talk user

>yfw the plot is actually the dad wanting to return from the dead and take over his son's body so he can fuck his still-living wife again

Moms don't do this

She has no ass, so its not doing anything

Wasn't there a doujin kind of like that, where the father puts in his will for his son to fuck his mom for him?

Hug your mom faggot
Some day she won't be there anymore

>no ass
Whatever you say Jamal

Not if I die first.

Dude, this is a fucking tundra

Yes, wide as Siberia

Just because it's not Okusan-tier huge doesn't mean it's a flat ass

Just because her hip is wide doesn't mean her ass isn't flat

Mine. It's gross.

>Mine

Maybe he had the right idea, he just didn't want you to end up in the state you in are now.

Is this commenter right about this manga?

Nah, there's a difference between propaganda and fantasy and this is clearly just someones fantasy.
Doesn't make it any less degenerate though.

A pleb with pleb tastes.

Literally who

>Independence day is now a "retro" film that a kid's parents watched when they were young

dear god I feel old

I don't know, but I wish I knew.

>flashback of miss big spider
Fuck, how did I not notice?

why does japan like incest so much?

Why don't you?

Do they fuck or am I wasting my time?

they do
father and mother

if you die, she'll be able to hug you.

Did he fuck his mom yet?

Source?

I don't know why you fags like moms so much. Moms only exists to leech off your bank account when you get a job and will throw a tantrum when you don't give them. Moms are shit. Onee sans are better to be honest.

I want the manga to end this way

Or even better, the mom cucks the girl, and we enjoy the incest, echi, ntr series of our time.

This is why you remain a NEET forever user, you have to teach your parents a lesson on the folly of conceiving a child as retirement plan.

The kind that needs to get clothes out of the dryer?

Fucking shameless.

I like this one

Ookumo-chan Flashback

To be fair, you did the same for the first 30 years of your life. It's not like using her electricity from the basement suddenly makes it free.

Say what? That's normal. Hell, he's lucky his mom used a towel to walk around.

No, you google search that fucker again and click anything that says Mama-chan. it's not rocket science.

read the thread, someone posted.

Is this incest or no? the mal description says otherwise.

Why did he put in a Giant Robo reference?

>Mysterious Girlfriend X author
YOU AREN'T FOOLING ME FAGGOT

sorry if you have a shitty mom, user

Wow she's small. How can she even compete when her main rival is the MCs own mother?

but she's hella cute

>I should have passed out for two years
>passed out

nah, your life is just shit.
but of course what was i thinking expecting normal people on Sup Forums.

i think we're all getting baited the main love interest is obviously the sleeping mask girl calling it now

>yfw sleeping girl joins the MCbowl
>cuts her hair for some character development and magically makes herself look more like mom
>he gets attracted to her, and the flashbacks end after they hook up
>shorty over there gets cucked

On his and every Sup Forums user's defense, no one is truly normal

>manga club
>filled with qt girls instead of fat, sweaty males
How original.

It's called falling into a coma

It's called a typo

Where I live, most manga-fans are fujos, so female.
The appearance doesn't match, but why are we talking about reality anyway? Girls are cute. That's all the reason you should need.

Mine, actually...
Btw sauce?

Learn to read threads.

It's a rite of passage of motherhood. You reach mother level 2 when you stand in front of your kids watching an epic moment on tv

Is a proven fact that most normal people would find female who have the exact feature of their mother attractive same goes with women who would find male who have resembles their father, attractive.

Deep down everyone of us fantasize about fucking our mum and dad

Those look like normal pants, the problem here is the pose she's making for the imaginary camera.

I'm getting neither of those signals from that picture.

>I don't know why you fags like moms so much.
Because she was there when I was lonely,avin a bad nightmare or being bully at school. I get to see my mum wasting her social lives on me, while most of her friends havin fun at dinner or some other socialite do, my mum stay at home and walk me to school when I was young and teach me to be respectful to others and support me and loving me unconditionally. When I'm far away at uni she rarely call me as to not disturb me and usually call me when she missed me or she feeling sick. When I came back from uni for holiday she will always greet me and making my favorite dinner, she even caught me when I was watching some animus and she didn't care. But lately she seems to suffer some sort of Alzheimer, she barely remember anything now. When I'm going to work she usually think im going back to my uni. When I gave her my allowance she keep it and gave it to me later on because she think i'm still jobless. To her I always be her little baby boy

>But lately she seems to suffer some sort of Alzheimer
You better get that checked out. There are medicines to slow down such things, but they won't work on what is already lost.

>and dad

That's just you buddy

Show me a screenshot of google failing you and I'll tell you.
In this particular case I think thumbnail search works better than full image search.

I told her but she keep telling me it's nothing. Kinda sad seeing your mum once full of life degrading like this. I just wish I had some time machine user.

Sorry for the blogpost.

More like a grammar error

Nah google didn't work for me, use saucenao

If that's a typo I don't know what's on the second last panel on the last page is.
>And also you...
>Heretical!
I don't get it.

Hint it's hentai.

>wrench instead of scissors
>instead of being really good at cutting things up she's good at being a mechanic

Damn asshole, you suck man, go and hug her.

How about a cake who likes to feed a young boy?

user, former wives can't be cakes.

>tfw mom doesn't hug me anymore since I got /fit/

Maybe you hug too hard.