What exactly was her fucking problem?

What exactly was her fucking problem?

too hot for side role

irrelevenacy

Being best girl while having too little screen time.

She had built up a reputation being stern and overbearing and so she couldn't let her true self out. It was all a facade, just like most characters in Hyouka.

Lack of screen time.

>not being as beautiful as Chitanda
>being taller than 165 cm
Might as well wanted to fuck Oreki.

She is much prettier than Chitanda.

Too good for her own good.

she likes to bully

Why people don't like this series? I want season 2

>I want season 2
Not enough material

She was kinda lonely

I want more material then

So, in the first episode Oreki mentions that his sister was traveling abroad somewhere in India. Chitanda also mentions that her uncle went missing in India. This can't be a coincidence, its the textbook way to drop clues towards a broader mystery? Will finding Chitanda's uncle be the end game for this series? Or did the author plan it out but then decide he liked SOL mysteries instead and we'll never find out?

She's one of the few characters that I've legitimately wanted to hurl off a cliff. And not because she's a poorly written or annoying character, but because the betrayal WAY too strong.

She had well earned a reputation but felt confined by it, because the image people expected of her only reflected a single aspect of her self.
Oreki misjudged her her and assumed the outward appearance was completely a facade and not a part of who she was, and she played on that to influence him but was also disappointed that he couldn't see the whole truth and ultimately saw her just as everyone else did.

She had a task assigned to her by her classmates, and not willing to let them down, she accomplished that task using the means available to her. That's it.

Damn I'd hatefuck that manipulative bitch.

Too perfect.