Does this even offend any white person?

Does this even offend any white person?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=LkjsPuCl0p4
youtu.be/wQOdNY-HdG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe I look like a monkey but niggers still act like monkeys.

It's supposed to. Paying any attention to it at all means they got you.

Holy shit those are Hillary Clinton's lips.

Not really. Even if I was closer related to a monkey, at least I have my intellect and compassion.

Mostly you niggers just act like monkeys, but there's definitely a lot of physical resemblances

no makes me question wtf blacks are

every one is monkeys man. only niggers get mad over it.

Fixed

Quite the opposite. It made me laugh that some butthurt nigger went out of his way to make that.

no. and it's not the lips per se that look simian but the prognathism.

I'll take thin lips over this anyday

Niggers are the only ones who freak out when you make fun of their race. White people dont give a shit about this sort of stuff.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

No

I just assume everything a nigger says is wrong.

If you stare at it long enough those lips look like a gaping wound.

>t. Still better than a nigger.

> Mfw I have full medium lips
> Not big and niggy but not thin like an ape
> Norwegian, German, Russian, and French ancestory
> When will liplets learn

monkeys indeed smarter then blacks

Nah, I find it mildly amusing. Same goes for that faggot that albino indian posting.

I'm offended by the use of two ands in the the last sentence, as well as the aberrant comma.

no

Underrated

I'm offended that the nigger capitalized 'Black' but not 'White'.

No. I don't have a fucking pug nose mate. Blacks are gorillas.

no need for an infograph, the similarity is uncanny

This

no not really.

Yes, whites don’t have nigger lips big whoop

No. Because

P-R-O-G-N-A-T-H-I-S-M

I honestly pity blacks. I would hate to be black.

Are you talking about the missing link's who share the same skull structure with chimps?

>We got the lips
>They got the brain

Notice in the meme, the pics are all cut of before the nose..

It offends me that anyone would compare charming creatures like monkeys to niggers.

That's chimps not monkeys, you stupid nigger.
Your head still looks like a monkeys or apes. It's more the way the lips stick out rather than the lips them selves. And also how the jaw structure is.

>DAS RITE RAYSIS WYPEEPO WE WUZ KANGZ BLACK PANTHER IS DA GREATESS EVA MADE

Nope!
Cuz they wuz kungs.

>white peoples' lips look like monkeys'
>black people look 100% like monkeys

Hm... really makes you think...

>post something that a butthurt soyboy went out of his way to make
top post la

Not at all and the spicy memes are hilarious. I genuinely think they're funny. Im tired of the war on comedy. I wish everyone would relax.

they say big nose people are most evolved, black noses are wide and flat, jew and med noses are evolved

Niggers don't know what a monkey is.

>Does this even offend any white person?
how could we be offended when they lust after us

signifying monkey is ancient african tradition

You're acting like a monkey right now.

No one ever cared about lips.
It's about their retarded ape-like bone structure. They literally look like monkeys in every conceivable way.

Lol at triggered niggers.

Gooks have long been saying it about whites.

Ang mo (Chinese: 紅毛; pinyin: hóng máo; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: âng-mô͘ / âng-mn̂g) or ang moh is a racial epithet describing white people, mainly in Malaysia and Singapore, and sometimes in Taiwan. It literally means "red-haired" and originates from Hokkien, a variety of Southern Min.[1] The usage is similar to the Cantonese term gweilo (鬼佬; "ghost man").

Other similar terms include ang mo kow (紅毛猴; "red-haired monkeys"), ang mo kui (紅毛鬼; "red-haired devil"), ang mo lang (紅毛人; "red-haired people"). Although the term had some derogatory connotations, it has entered common usage in Singapore and Malaysia and refers to a white person or, when used as an adjective, Western culture in general.

top kek. Monkeys are more evolved than nigs

who is this semen demon

Damn that black man is swole.

Went to an indoor trampoline park for my nephew's birthday. Some niglet told a different nephew that he had monkey ears, and my nephew came crying to me about it. The niglet was within earshot, looking smug, so I told my nephew to tell him that his entire face looked like a monkey's. The niglet went crying to his parents, who got the manager and started a whole "racism" fiasco. The poor manager just looked stuck, like he didn't know who to kick out after hearing both sides. The father didn't want to fight me because he was smaller, but his sheboon wife wouldn't stop screeching. I told the manager I would leave, and told the niglet's father that his terrible ass kids and his snake-headed medusa were gonna get his ass kicked just before leaving.

Fucking niggers ruin everything.

>itt. butthurt nigger

I think it's funny

youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY

youtube.com/watch?v=LkjsPuCl0p4

No, it just shows that monkeys are closer to human than niggers.

I'm RH-

Doesn't offend me in the slightest.

he RhD-positive, Toxoplasma-infected subjects expressed lower while RhD-negative, Toxoplasma-infected subjects expressed higher intelligence than their Toxoplasma-free peers. The observed Toxoplasma-associated differences were always larger in RhD-negative than in RhD-positive subjects.
Cat people. Whatever next.

MANDINGO

Holy fuck niggers are ugly

Lips are a mere distraction, that's all. Nignogs, on average, behave like apes, that's the issue.

Monkeys are just higher developed than Niggers, that is why Niggers have these big, fat lips, while monkeys have progressed having thinner lips.

Humans (Whites) > Monkeys > Niggers

Nope.

Just shows that Monkeys are smarter than niggers

I don't care. I'm a confident monkey.

youtu.be/wQOdNY-HdG0

Aren't thin lips a sign of FAS?

Top kek!

>All humans look like apes, and not just niggers
Only took him 200 years after Darwin

At least he/she is nice to his/her dog, unlike a Multitude of other nog-nig niggitys & chinese nogs (see chink hate thread). Say what you will about Obamas, but they were at least probably nice to their pets (I hope...for their dogs' sake).

Nope, only a nigger would be offended.