Need to prove Trump-Russia collusion false

Need some help my friends.
>inb4 blogpost
Hear me out. My wifes friends are all shitlibs, like 90% of normies seem to be. She wasn't ever very political before that, which was nice, but lately I've learned I was taking it all for granted. Her friends have all gone nuts pushing anti-Trump media, and most of it is "Russia collusion" themed insanity. My wife is new to politics, and she's starting to freak out that our government has been taken over by foreign agents, etc. I'd like to patrol some of her friends on social media, because in that context it would make a bigger impact on my wife's thinking. When we talk one-on-one, she hears to facts I present, or the flawed reasoning of things she's heard, but then she tells me she just has "an intuition" that her fears are true.

I NEED CREDIBLE MAINSTREAM SOURCES that I can use when I patrol these shitlibs. I'm building a bibliography of sorts, so I can "citation required" anything these faggots demand. I say I want credible sources, meaning more mainstream sources that they would have trouble simply dismissing. Are there any mainstream sources that admit holes or errors in the "Russia collusion" myth?

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3RuAT
thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=C2jD4SF9gFE
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything by the WSJ Editorial Board in the past 2 weeks

ANy good examples you can link would be of help, like this one from Forbes:

archive.is/3RuAT

Since normies only seem to respect mainstream articles that lay everything out simply, here this (forbes I think) article that came out recently showing how the entire premise for the Russia was based on known lies and extremely biased FBI agents with ties to the Clinton campaign.

What's more, no real evidence has actually been presented for the Russia conspiracy theory that the public has been allowed to see. Trying to prove a negative is absurd because the burden of proof is on those who made the claim, it's silly to just spout whatever and then everyone else is obligated to disprove it. As far as evidence of hacking, remember that the Democrats refused to turn their servers over to the FBI, Crowdstrike does not have a lot of merit and ended up walking back their initial statements, and thanks to WikiLeaks Vault 7 we know CIA hacking tools got out in the wild including UMBRAGE, that can fake another nation's 'digital fingerprint' for the express purpose of framing. Everything liberal losers cite is either wholly unverified or nothingburgers that they are drawing inferences from because they want to believe.

If you need to show them video pundits breaking the shit down, give them some Jimmy Dore Show. He is the type of leftist that establishment democrats have zero rebuttal to.

Can't prove a negative. The demrats need to
show evidence of this "collusion".
So far they have showed nothing.

Buy a Russian bot t shirt from Mark dice and they won't bother you anymore

Thanks. I'm actualy kind of shocked more people around here didn't respond. Is this board basically dead now? I thought I would have received a flood of replies and resources.

>Can't prove a negative.
Didn't ask for help to prove a negative, the assertion "Trump colluded with Russia" is a positive statement. "Trump DIDN'T collude with Russia" would be a negative. I asked for debunking resources to the positive statement "Trump colluded with Russia".

The Hill is a good one.

this one?

thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony

KEEP EM COMING!

keep the torch lit
always

QRD of barely even the beginning

Perfect, saved. This is exactly what I was looking for. Didn't we used to have threads where people posted contradictory headlines from the same sources side by side?

This is dank. We need more good work like this. We have lost our focus and OP reminds us of the practical need for such cited dankness that shuts up delusional lefties

Also it must be said:

concise = force multiplier

verbose = force diluter

less is more. juxtaposition is potent

Sup Forums cant help you cuz its all true

The golden shower tape is true

Trump raping women is true

Trump murdering Cher's friend is true

Trump's small penis is true

Its all true. Sup Forums cant help you OP

I still see em now and then but the MSM is just the little dangly bit in front of the angler fish. check catalog to avoid slide threads

more mainstream liberal sites such as CNN have admitted surprising things int he past. Lets just keep our eyes open and intentions constant.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2jD4SF9gFE

/thread

Everyone calm down!!! Obama reassured us that it is not possible to hack the election. All the Muh Russia nonsense is just whiny losers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

OH HI MARK

this one is gonna be important later in the game

They're probably going to use this for pizzagate. :(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Your wife doesn’t respect you. Good luck.

It's probably because you are smart enough to understand words but stupid enough to argue an incorrect point.
"Durr I don't want to prove rump didn't collude, I just want to prove the he didn't"

when the world starts to notice the pedophile rings they'll have to come up with a bigger distraction than usual

Once again, I wasn't asking to "prove a negative". The assertion "Trump colluded" is a positive statement, subject to falsification. I'm asking for resources to falsify that assertion. Critical thinking and rational discourse 101 you fucking mong.

just remind your friends that they have no evidence for collusion and are just assblasted that they lost the election.
no need to humor their retarded conspiracy theories

But they're owned by the guy that owns Fox News, so automatic REEEEEEEE drowns out anything op says.

Its actually pretty effective to calmly beat people over the head with sources. Liberals can't fight extensively sourced arguments. They just give up and go home, its how their brains work. That's why I want sources they would likely use themselves or see as legit, because its highly demoralizing to them. If my wife can't see her idiot gaggle of hens rebut the facts as I present them, she'll realize how weak they are.

I've done it before on other issues, I'm just asking for help prepping some bibliography for when I do this.

Remind her of AIPAC.

What do they say about all this in Russian media? Do they even pay attention to what burgers are accusing each other of?

When CNN was saying it was illegal to view anything put out by wikileaks, wikileaks leaked that the US IC is capable of changing their digital fingerprints to match another country's intelligence agency. All to avoid being detected when doing shit they shouldn't be doing.

Muh Ukraine crucifying naked children as always.
Also the """state media""" tries to paint sanctions like they aren't targeted at close circlejerk of Putin's friend.

You don't sound like you trust much of what your media says either.

It's because you wrongly assume US and russian media are anything similar. In US media started as entertainment, but in USSR it was used strictly for propaganda purposes.

>In US media started as entertainment, but in USSR it was used strictly for propaganda purposes.
No, I'm familiar with that difference. Our media critics commonly mention it, to argue that our current media is actually worse than soviet-era media, because people don't think its propaganda, but in Soviet times, everyone knew it was propaganda, so it didn't work as well. That's the argument they make.
>In US media started as entertainment
No, "infotainment" is a more recent thing. There has traditionally been an expectation that journalism be "factual and objective" in the US, which has probably never rally been true. Even when you read journalism from the early 1800s, most of it is obviously biased toward this or that political faction, so I doubt we ever even had an age of "honest" journalism.

That being said, "entertainment" media is something unique to the age of radio and television.

Why haven't you russophobes debunked this? Oh.. you can't

>but in Soviet times, everyone knew it was propaganda
No they didn't. TV propaganda was and is crucial for sustaining state power, as it provided the "information" about outside world for poorfags. That's why the "I am poor but my country is the greatest ever" logic doesn't seem contradictive for a typical Putin-voting russian. That's why the first thing the people attempting the coup in 1991 did is securing the Ostankino TV tower.
Literally take out TV and Russia will crumble in a month.

Wrote huge reply, net i was on was banned.