Crypto

Who /hiding their Jewish ancestry/ here?

Jews already have a Jewish ethnostate, just go there

In a way, we're all descended from Jews

>ethnostate
>with dozens of ethnic groups

every jew

I don't want to live around Jews. I literally don't even know any other Jews besides my mother.

to keep that state strong, they must infiltrate the US and exploit us for material aid. cant really blame them for acting in their self-interest tbqh. but its in our self-interest to root out and exterminate them

I’m like 1/4 ashkenazi Jew
Why is that bad

we all are, duh

Every Sup Forumsyp is a kike except me and I hate Nazis.

It's bad in an era of identity politics because pro-white is usually by default anti-Jewish.

>cant really blame them for acting in their self-interest tbqh.
Yes
> but its in our self-interest to root out
Yes
> and exterminate them
Not necessarily. We could just deport them.

We gave your people, foolishly, another chance to live amongst us, and for the thousandth time you've betrayed us so utterly and comprehensively that our entire civilization faces annihilation. You have abrogated your right to live amongst us.

We're a mostly Jewish board trying to discredit the rightwing by making them look like Nazis.

I learned I'm 40% Jewish last year.

I'm a Jew but I don't have a Jewish name and I have blonde hair, so it doesn't really matter. All of my friends are white and I don't know any Jews outside of family, but most whites are cunts and conceited. Sup Forums just reinforces my opinion.

I wonder if this was an actual plan at some point
People look into natsoc and learn it is the best system for Europeans
Jews accidently create the new Reich

How fucking new are you? Or are you trying to tell me Moot was paid off by Jews to create Sup Forums?

I don't know anymore man. We live in such a cartoon world that anything's possible at this point.

I'm going to re-up on some ancestry, ill hit you guys up when im on deck. Prices are as follows

>Jewish: 9005 pennies
>Caucasian American: free
>any other types of ancestry i'll refer you to deportation authorities

>my last name literally translates to merchant

The Jews aren't my people.

>Crypto
NEVER AGAAAAAIN!!!

someone in my ancestry was a jew in the 16th century, in Salon de Provence. That was more of a joke than a real shame in my family, even if my ancestors were largely antisemitics. This was during the huguenot wars, so the jew was most likely converted.

>someone in my ancestry was a jew in the 16th century, in Salon de Provence
You have to go back.

How much haplotypic % do you need to be considered a kike

>Not necessarily. We could just deport them.
i wish that were true. i actually like them. theyre smart and funny and their women have big milkers. but sadly, its in their nature to work tirelessly to destroy us. they just wont stop. so we must destroy them

not hiding it just not broadcasting it either

hello )))fellow jewish people(((

My wife is Jewess
She’s whiter than white
Translucent pale skin and reddish blond hair
Also she’s more conservative than me
Constantly arguing on twatter to defund planned parenthood

>tfw .1%

See you all in the mass grave.

Obvious honey pot btw
Awoo is gonna meme gas us tomorrow

>defund planned parenthood
thats the only thing keeping our negro population in check. i'm onto you, shlomo!

What eye color?

Also how many kids?

You silly goy, (((she))) is jewing you. She's trying to defund planned parenthood to increase the black birthrate and outbreed the white race.

Fugg ya right
She also works in insurance and purposely raises rates on the negros
>Khakis

She’s got Blue
Mine are brown
1 boy with green eyes high functioning autist

>high functioning autist

So just like daddy?

We are exactly the same
Got and chitlins Dixie fren

Nah, last gf I had turned out to be a schizophrenic and I'm not burdening a kid with that.

What about you? Is your son a handful and pretty much turned you off from having any more?

Probabaly some on dad's side, but he doesn't do religion. Does explain why I like money so much.

Even though my lady’s a damn yankee
we’re back down south. We want atleast 2 more, our first was when we were early 20s. Now we’re ready for atleast 2 more. Like I said my son is high functioning he’s; very high functioning just lacks the empathy of a Normie, prolly better suited for the world to come. I like to think of him as perfect, after his firearm training prolly the perfect killing machine

Not actually hiding, Jews don't consider me Jewish but everyone else just says I'm a Jew
>That mischling feel

Nah fuck that nonsense

Fennoswede here.

The finnish race in its entirety is Jewish. They are the lost tribe of Israel.

>Even though my lady’s a damn yankee

Nobody's perfect

>very high functioning just lacks the empathy of a Normie, prolly better suited for the world to come. I like to think of him as perfect, after his firearm training prolly the perfect killing machine

Well US Special Forces supposedly prefer to select recruits who have a lack of empathy because they will more readily kill on command without second thought so I guess that's a good trait to possess in a war, which we definitely seem to be heading toward.