Final chapter came out yesterday thoughts ?

Final chapter came out yesterday thoughts ?

Raw where?

Can we get an anime?

> suddenly, meteor
> both robots uses their autodestruction system to destroy it
> people cry
> the end

It's so fucking bad.

I think this was already announced.

will be shown on noitamina block

It was, by MAPPA

Good, now Oku has to go back producing nonsensical action series with big breasted women, because he knows himself that writing isn't his forte.

It has an anime AND live-action scheduled.

The point is, are those robots even responsible for their actions? They did everything as they were programmed since they were replacements for real people who died in first place

Wut? Edgy kid did that all by himself.

I stop reading after the edgy dude killing 2ch user. What happened since then?

Killed a bunch of policemen, got rekted by old man, blew himself up.

What was it even about?

He went on to kill hundreds per day, became the world's number one terrorist and fought against oldman, edge sort of last as he was the who suffered most damage, old man was seen a god himself by the media after that, his family got know what he became, oldman thought they would shun him, they didn't. Then a meteor appeared and all world leaders announced earth would 100% be destroyed, Trump made an awesone speech about anarchy now they were all gonna die anyway, urging people to just do whatever the fuck they wanted, all crimes were then legal; with that oldman tries to destroy the meteor, edge appears again to help and blows himself up to help and try to redeem himself.

really?
so they ayy was just there being nice and never mentioned again I guess

Oku can't write epic hollywood action plot for shit
He did have that series about the neet trying to bone his step mom. It was decent.

Any nudity in it besides that Yakuza scene?

At least it's alien zombie vampire bullshit

Modern adult Doraemon, really that's how Oku Hiroya described the series once.

Yes, when Trump told the world to do whatever they wanted many people in japan just went around naked dancing on the streets and one couple was seen fucking outdoors. None was fanservice though, Oku went with the "realistically bland" aproach so no Gantz tier girls to be seen.

But edgy kid died in the beginning, so it was a robot who was programmed to be edgy for the whole time

>robot who was programmed to be edgy
Unless this was explained in the final chapter, then nice fanfiction user.

Nice headcanon, no explanation about the aliens were ever given, it was just a plot device to turn them into robots, and all plot points steers towards Shishigami and Inuyashiki not having their minds and emotions not altered in the slightest, both are showing crying more than once and Inuyashiki's family bonding with him after they find out who he is now has the mother say word by word he is the same he has ever been.

The manga overall was pretty good.

I liked the art of backgrounds, character drawing style + hiro and inuyashiki. I think the battle between them with all those planes kinda went bad and that the characters got predictable at the end.

I never read Gantz so I only found out later it was the same mangaka.

Would give it a solid 8/10

That wasn't the last chapter, you fucking morons.
Did none of you even check?

Nope, some threads ago an user did say its going to be around 3 more chapters/ ending in October.

>some anonymous person told me that something is going to be maybe x chapters long!
yeah credible

You can google for the ANN article.

k
not like chapter 81 was in Evening #12 or anything
81 + 5 =/= 84

I stand corrected, then when its going to end?

If you faggot ass actually bothered to check the raw, you'd see つづく there.

81 + 5 = ???????????????????????????

I'm just a casual fan of inuyashiki, going far searching and looking at the raw is retarded to do for this series.

I disliked Gantz, is this shit better or worse?

It's probably more boring than the first third part of Gantz but it doesn't go down the gutter at any point and I think it actually gets more interesting so I'd say it's overall better.

It's nowhere near convoluted

DONT WANNA CLOSE MY EYES~

The meteor is such a fucking lazy way to end it.

I mean, I get it, it's probably axed, and he had to think of something quick, but goddamn.