/Britpol/

/Britpol/
wut are we 'avin for dinna tonite eddie? edition.
Fuck the trips

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42989671
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/09/oxfam-denies-claims-prostitute-cover-up-haiti-earthquake-aid/
pressgazette.co.uk/times-overtakes-telegraph-headline-print-circulation-for-first-time-abc-figures-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you fuck up a thread so badly?

It's 5:45 am. Give me a break.

kek bump feel bad for you britbongs

Fuck off Yank

You fuck off eddie

No.

One of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals.

Yes. Fuck off.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Why do you love the taste of yank cock you fucking faggot

Go back to work faggot
At least I'm not living in a shitty wee car begging for beer money.

>wee
Now I know the source of your retardation

*grunts in northern*

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42989671

what went wrong lads

>no subject
>/Britpol/
Ffs could you have got it any more wrong?

>bumps back to page 1
genius

You fucking concubine, trying to seduce me using your body. I knew it all along; I knew about your being a filthy slut, trying to use me for my relatively large penis. You only care about pleasure, don't you? You cock-loving slut. I would tell you "B E G O N E T H O T" but because of the ammount of times you masturbate on a daily basis, causing your estrogen and testosterone levels to rise and as a result your myopia to increase too, you can't read that. Also, masturbating so much has lowered your iq so significantly that you can't grasp the essence of true love. As expected from the likes of you, you filthy whore. Go watch some Rick and Morty- maybe then, your iq might increase, only a little nonetheless, since you're a femoid.

Shitty brit/pol/ is better than none, and I cant be arsed to do a new one.

I'm voting for Corbyn :^D

So who's using this shite? Brit/pol/ is so shit now we usually keep the thread around in by 5am/8am until 2pm/3pm and no one is going to be able to find this since OP is an utter fucking tard who wrote Brit/pol/ as /Britpol/?

Holy fuck bongs, wake up.

Is last night's QT and TW worth watching ?

Someone make a new thread. This is painful.

QT was shite, basically 'fuck men lmao'
TW no Portillo, fucking Anna Soubry of all people on the sofa instead. Yank goes after the NHS, fucking drag queen as final guest. Kate McCann (qt journalist, not child murderer) as middle guest.

>someone else take responsibility
Britain deserves to die

It's not hard to find it the catalogue of your not retarded

Why can't the Daily Mirror just fucking die

I don't want to make it, have that thread fail, and look like an autist when I discover Brit/pol/ is just shit and that's why no one posts here.

No, it isn't, but if someone searches Brit/pol/in OP it won't come up, but interestingly enough...

Someone has made a new (real) Brit/pol/ thread.

>I don't want to feel embarrassed
State of you

I assume OP of this thread has made the same mistake I mentioned and doesn't know this one exists since it was made at 9:12 but there's another thread here

that is so depressing.
thanks though.

what's for dinner lads?

>4 year old links

fucking delicious

I have a job offer for a slightly higher paying job. I live in London and the job is in Croydon. Is it worth it or is Croydon a dump or has nothing to do?

Croydon is based
Memes aside it isn't that bad apart from thorthean heath(pakis and Albanians and Nigerians) and south Norwood (if a Jamaican and Italian gang raped a polish woman and that woman had and abortion south Norwood would be the dead fetus)
The bits south of east croydon are actually pretty nice and cheap for London

M O G G E D

on reflection I shouldn't have had baked beans for breakfast

>Anime isn't for nonc...

It's still shit but it's probably the most bareable out of the leftie papers

You retarded fuckhead
I couldn't find the Brit/pol/ because of you and made another one
Look at the pretty numbers I got

>No links

What happened to brit poll? It has been ruined for weeks

Next time I'll name it |Brit||Pol|
Faggots.

>Having links
It's as if you think they're important at all.
Nobody reads them.

Difficult, because I can see both sides. On one hand, it's lovely of him to be that involved. On the safety side, his attention is split, and it would be tragic if some prick mowed them down mid-five because because his split attention stopped him noticing that one car not slowing down and reaction accordingly.

That said, eighty year old men aren't exactly known for their reaction times.

No you will
a. never make a thread split again
b. Name it Brit/pol/

It was always shit. Tripfag just make it even worse.

a. No.
b. No.

>Oxfam denies claims of prostitute cover-up during Haiti earthquake aid efforts
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/09/oxfam-denies-claims-prostitute-cover-up-haiti-earthquake-aid/
State of Charities

In light of the news that Trinity Mirror is purchasing the Daily Express and Daily Star, let's look at recent circulation figures;

pressgazette.co.uk/times-overtakes-telegraph-headline-print-circulation-for-first-time-abc-figures-show/

>Daily Mirror down 18.8% YoY
>Sunday Mirror down 20.6% YoY

>Daily Star down 11.1% YoY
>Daily Star Sunday down 7% YoY

>Daily Express down 6.8% YoY
>Sunday Express down 5.2% YoY

Daily reminder that THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH A BARRATT NEW BUILD HOUSE.

What are Barrat New Build houses? I live in a pretty affluent area (though by luck, due to being carer for a life-long-disabled parent who lucked out on getting a nice place) and I'm not sure what that means.

t.annonytrip

Greenbelt decimating, new build deanobox estates

Disgusting generic box's that blight the countryside are clustered together on shitty little estates filled with ultra normies. DEANO and SOPH.

We got any other lockies in here, lads? Just starting out, and I'm a single lad who lives at home, so few expenses, and just wondering what to expect as far as frequency of work in the first year.

Realistically I only need two or three quick and easy jobs a week at my lowest rate to match my previous carer benefits, so I don't forsee any issues, but it would be nice to hear some early experiences from others.

why does every britbong talk like this?