>nobody even thought about race

>20 years later everything is about race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtu.be/pVKZ4yXV2cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama happened

Blade I opening scene...blood rave..so fucking cool

Because these day's its not about race/gender/whatever equality (in terms of a direct parity with other groups). It's about "everything that isn't a white male" exceptionalism and proving a non-existent point that niggers or women or whatever aren't just equal but better.

Every part denzel washington ever played
Every part will smith ever played
Every part cuba gooding jr ever played

then suddenly diversity reeee

The 90's up to 2000 was an awesome time for movies desu. Getting to see Gladiator in the theater was amazing. I went and saw Fight Club with a buddy like 5 times.

I think Denzel is pretty based. He is not a stupid man

(((Marxism.)))

remember the chappelle show? blacks and whites laughing together at racial prejudice and differences, (((they))) couldn't have that so (((they))) got rid of him. t

except when it comes to paying his taxes...

take me back to those times

now they make half baked movies centered around the shallowest bullshit sjw narrative

We got "Change" is what happened.

The 90s was fine, nobody was moaning on about white supremacy or feminism or diversity or racism, millennials have destroyed culture, everything is utter trash these days, utter trash...

/x/ here confirmed theory on Chappelle MKULTRA'D

That was Wesley Snipes

eh they all look the same lol

It's
The
Jews

even if you go watch old whose line is it anyway reruns on UP you will see just how far we've gone down this sjw shithole

They have a bit called african chant that wayne brady does, they sing to women in the audience, they routinely molest one another including the women in the audience.
Then you go and watch the modern rehash of whose line and its so... just shit.

/thread
More race riots happened under Obongo then any other President, and the whole "LE FIRST NIGGER PRESIDENT" made every nigger so uppity and irritating to the point where all niggers focus on now is race

>this user speaks the truth

They do act the same way more or less in their movies.

are the blade movies red pilled in a weird way?

every day we have these same threads

Rave kino as well as blood kino.

FPBP

Marcel wallace in pulp fiction needs to be black otherwise its gay

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Nah man this is a legit question, not racially charged or hate bait at all. It's a good one. How did this happen? For real, what's your best take?

I have a few leftists friends who have been redpilled over identity politics but that shit isn't just destroying the democrat party, it is destroying civilization.

Obama's a halfie (half black possibly arab)

Fuck off, shill. Does everyone realize that every "durrr /x/ tier" retard is a shill? They do the same thing on every board that dares touch conspiracies, and it's no coincidence that shills only arose in the wake of the king of all such topics: Pizzagate. If you've ever been to reddit conspiracy subs, it's "durr /r/paranormal is leaking". You'll even catch them using the wrong catch phrase for the community they're in, and shills here will say "where's the conspiracy?", thinking this is /r/conspiracy.

This shit only started getting called out AFTER shills became a thing.

i would like to know as well. during the 90's multi culti somewhat worked.
>read thread
oh right, that fucker happened

Denzel likes Trump and believes he saved us from an Orwellian state

Race baiting, identity politics driven, division spreading propaganda.

Correct. Pic related is the first pizzagate thread that was posted to 8ch. First comment "HUURRRR new level of /x/!!!!". All "duur this is /x/" posters are shills.

nice trips

chapelle is cointelpropaganda

Because T'challa is the first minority superhero to be a head of state.

Nah, both Denzel and will Smith have been shoehorned into most movies they've been in for "diversity". Only parts where Denzel has played a nigger in a historical movie has it been otherwise.
Cuba made Snow Dogs and after that niggers would no longer go see his movies and it destroyed his career
>Interesting fact, Paul Hogan(Crocodile Dundee) was the first person to ever give Cuba a shot and made the first movie he ever appeared in

Denzel is a nigger who legitimately hates white people, training day(which was supposed to star a white man and Denzel got picked for muh diversity) was less of an act for him and more of who he really is

Except that's bullshit
He quit because he ran out of ideas and converted to fucking Islam

Actually the 90's is when new wave feminism started in colleges, you were clearly a kid in the 90's

So we really have to have thia conversation?

What the fuck do you think happened?

Simple hashtag for when black panther comes put #BladeWasBetter

i like it

Whites are waking up, kikes are speeding up their genocide plan and the niggers are getting all stressed. Also ppl can actually talk in such greater mass now due to the net, thus giving us a better idea of whats habbening and even accelerating cultural “evolution”

>retard

Its kind of related, but a few days ago I was looking at movie props online and Blades trench coat body armor from Blade 1 was for sale. It was like 9000 USD.. should have bought it, that shit will be worth a fortune someday

>#BladeWasBetter

This is the current state of black culture
youtu.be/pVKZ4yXV2cc

Just tweeted it.

Thanks. Lets meme it!

The fuck?

Believable fight action. NO fucking flying and I don't feel insulted by it.

For some reason people hold MCU movies to a higher standard so it's easier for them to make a big deal out of something like Black Panther. It's still dumb as hell though.

The right wing started having SJWs too.

Fuck Blade, Spawn was kino and one of the first ever comic films and starred michael jai white.

its a shame. its not even about race, but i genuinely haven't seen any recent black actors/actresses that were oscar/award worthy.

its just being forced at this point

Oh fuck... His wife was hot AF. Although I am a white male, I would SPAWN in her.

lmao JK so funnay

Most of what Will Smith does is all about being black, even when the role doesn't call for it. He did a few that weren't so bad about it, but his career was built off it.

also, Smith is
>muh diversity Champion

Gladiator was such a badass movie. Snuck in to see it in middle school.

Anyone remember Hancock?
Even Men In Black to a lesser extent if only talking about super heroes.
Bad Boys too.

>BLADE
I remember liking black people. But Snoop Dog and Obama changed that.

Part of the reason why I like Spawn is that they only mentioned his race once and that was because he used his magic to disguise himself as a human only to look like a white beach bum. He also wasn't like "Muh magic raysis n shit", he wanted to look like his old self in front of his wife.

>Sure was different back when we were supporting the minorities instead of being he minorities amiright?
this thread gives me pain.

You don't get it.

This didn't start till his second term though, when we had the Trayvon Martin media circus.

When White people spent more time on social media saying they dindu nuffin than apologizing for racism in response to niggers getting angry about the whole situation, that opened a huge can of worms.

Also be sure to factor in how much of a voice social media gives to fringe leftists compared to the days of yore and how much it magnifies happenings.

The 90s was when political correctness started to become a big thing. It just wasn't bombarding us like it has been nowdays.

But back then that was just his thing not every other black brother.

Hey guys, can you even imagine movies like "Hot Shots" or "Naked Gun" being made today?

the entire premise of these movies were racial stereotypes, lmao, the left would get a heart attack if something like that was released today.

You can still make movies like them today. You just have to grow a pair and make it outside of (((their))) system.

I miss the 90s

the 1990s was a more peaceful and enlightened time

Today, you cant get the youth to understand more than one twist in the movie. Or having a scene with 10 minutes just two people talking. The internet companies trained them well to pull out their screens immediately, because.
One industry broke them and now every other one has to change their products for them.

most retards dont even know he was half nigger brewed inside of a jewish whore

No they weren't. The lunatics just weren't as widely heard because social media didn't exist.

Remember that the 90s gave us the LA riots, where there was way more death and destruction compared to the pussy shit that goes on today.

I work at a movie theater and have worked at a few in the past 8 years. After each movie, I clean them out and sweep up the fallen popcorn.

To put it in perspective, after great heroic war films like 13 Hours or Act of Valor, the theater was properly clean as it was when I cleaned it and there was barely any popcorn that fell to the ground.

Here is the kicker: I just finished cleaning (2 hours past my end of shift) a theater that played this Black Panther movie. I found pieces of weave (black people hair), popcorn thrown on the floor everywhere, soda all over the place, 3 dirty diapers (yes, they changed diapers during the film without having the decency to walk to the restroom) multiple candies strewn across the floor, chewing gum on the seats.

I have to close down this theater room until we can call corporate to have seats fixed and a proper cleaning done. This was after 1 viewing.

Niggers are not people.

I forgot to mention the 1 condom that had bodlily fluids in it (hence the reason for a proper cleaning.

I am so sick of this.

>nice

Where are all
The nigger
Haters
At

Sad but true. And it was the opposite of what I thought would happen then.

8 years under Obummer and his racebaiting cohorts happened.

I feel bad about your mess over there, but don't fall into the trap of generalizing. Not even every black person in that theater dropped popcorn/diapers/condoms, much less every black person in the country. Don't hate all black people just hate the gross ones who trashed the movie.

BLM & Obama

does anyone remember tough crowd with Collin quin? That was basically Sup Forums on tv

I haven't seen any black actors/actresses period besides Idris Alba and that annoying guy in the marvel movies

This, as a kid I was both amazed and terrified by it

What about Hancock?

I got shitfaced with him once. He's one of us through and through.

Yes I hate identity politics too

4 protruding nipples, absolutely disrespectful

Usually I'd just call you a retard or something and move on but I'm in a good mood so I'll explain. Back in the 90s people that wanted equality actually wanted equality in ways that things weren't equal, now the majority of people's lives are too easy, and it's "in" right now to be a victim in some way so everybody is looking for some way in which they are oppressed, usually these ways are bullshit and it's pretty obvious, but these people put themselves in a bubble of people that are equally shitty and whiney so they don't get to hear any logic or sense, it's just "he needs to watch his privilege" or "fucking cishet white man", in the real world most people know it's bullshit but the media portrays it as if everyone thinks this way (they don't), causing most people to act as if they do think that way for fear of being outcasted, so the cycle begins. Companies are always trying to market, and now that everything about anything racial gets shoved up everybody's ass by the media, there aren't many better ways of promoting a movie than by making it out to be some huge revolutionary thing for black people, it's free marketing and they know anyone who criticizes the movie will be called racist, it's fucked up but you've gotta admit it's a very smart marketing strategy, hope this helped.

the right is full of racist faggots and the rest of us have to listen to their stupid shit because the media has changed.

Well, I at least, will get to see this without giving a penny to Disney (I'm black and we get in free, this being black history month and all)

this, but Hollywood openly mocked it

>people will watch negro felon league all day and think nothing of it
>snipes gets arrested for tax evasion and his career is ruined

to defeat the monster shouting "white men are the villains", we had to adopt "white men are the only heroes"

Nipple piercings are so tacky.
Women that try to flaunt their "sexuality" are so fucking hilariously pathetic.