Oy vey

I'm glad we have good (((Catholics))) like Mr. (((Marx))) to protect our (((religious freedom))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iceland have jews and nigger?

yes

Metastatic cancer spreads everywhere.

Marx is a German name, you idiot. Karl Marx's father changed his.

>Karl Marx

oh you mean his uncle

KILL ALL JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

circumcision makes your glans numb, you basically get mutilated with a circumcision and you will be never able to feel like a man with foreskin.
but it seems like most men don't care about their feelings anyways, they are used to being robots and even take pride in being "rough" and "not oversensitive".

its true they want us to not feel sensitive to the destructions of our countries and those feelings start at the dick

they also end by the sword. fighto

people could also just say no. why do we need gobernments to tell us what to do? if any doctor proposes to cut of half my sons dick he better be wearing a stab-vest

>jews demanding their ((((right)))) to cut of skin of their boys penises

seems like they are scared to breed a generation of non-psychopaths which would basically end their power and their control ideology

gotta protect the people. at the very least there should be anti-circumcision literature available in healthcare offices and hospitals. there needs to be a widespread dissenting opinion to circumcision.

i guess you got a point there. i wish people would show a little more effort tho. i mean its about their children...their blood.

1. Iceland
2. No

>celebrates atheism in the west
>condemns secularism in the west

MAKE YOUR MIND

god i hate kikes and am happy i left catholosism. demonic as fuck.

I want my foreskin back please. Is there some kind of directory I can use to track down its location? Do you think they're still keeping it somewhere?

>Lutheran country outside of the EU getting bitched at by Catholics from within the EU

What is this shit?

SEDEVACANTISM is the answer everyone

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN WITH FOREGEN HOLY SHIT I CANT STOP SCREAMING ABOUT IT

I really don't give a shit if the Jews want to cut off bits of penis off their babies so long as it's not encouraged for the goyim

CHECK OUT FOREGEN REEEEEEE

Jews ate it

I'm happy I never got mutilated.
Funny how these people think abortion is murder, but child mutilation is fine and encouraged.