Cheeto Hitler BTFO!

The military doesn't want to do his fascist parade.

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/02/08/89-of-readers-say-no-parade/

How does he sleep at night getting BTFO so often?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuUcjzYgnn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be honest, you have to be smart to understand Trump.

>the military just wants to sit on their ass and collect a check

no shit

>(((we))) asked, (((you))) voted
100% of Sup Forums users believe op is a massive cock gargling faggot, study shows

I hate the lizards, but Trooping the colour is awesome & comfy viewing besides.
Do it faggots.
Every year

youtube.com/watch?v=TuUcjzYgnn8

Only faggots want parades

This. If every serviceman had a choice, he would rather not march.

It’s like a poll asking “Do you support getting stationed in Bumfuck, Arkansas and then get deployed to a desert shithole where Muslims will try to kill you?”

Of course they would say no but they knew about that and parades when they signed up.

t.vet

Imagine if the military was ordered to war and 89 percent said no. Looks like it is time to restructure the military.

>89% of soldiers don't want to spend a day having the public suck their collective dick and make them feel like big damn heroes
Something doesn't seem right here.

This

Why is everyone so against military parades? What the fuck is wrong with this country, when even (((Republicans))) are saying it's a waste? We spend billions on our military and you can't even give the people a taste of products of R&D their tax dollars are funding?

I watch the Chinese and Russian parades because armaments are badass. Fuck this cuck world.

I don’t want my tax dollars spent on a useless parade either. This is so fucking stupid, Literally the only reason gnu/pol/ supports the parade is because they prize making lefties butthurt over everything else.
Newsflash: lefties live in a constant state of butthurt anyways, you don’t need to waste money on it.

Your tax dollars already fund nigger babies and kike colonies in the ME. A parade is where you draw the line? Eat a dick.

>air force has shows constantly
>REEEEE tanks
?_?

>a bunch of useless POGs don't want to work
No shit, you don't say. The faggots that the Military Times polls wouldn't be in the parade anyway.

Being in war is the only fun part of being in the military.

>we’re already wasting money, why shouldn’t we waste even more money
Wow, what a terrific argument.

It's about morale, you apathetic homo

>Soldiers don’t want to march for an hour in perfect synchronization lest they look worse than the insectoid chink army
Who’d a thunk

Give 1 million soldiers 20 bucks each and you will drastically raise morale more than a stupid fucking parade would.

military parades are for the people, not the soldiers.

TINPOT DICTATORS BTFO

>meme flag

>billions to Israel is fine
>parade here is bad

Wtf I'm a faggot now

>military times
>implying more than half that vote wasnt waddling dependapotami

We do. We have a parade every year in LA. Not sure why this is such a big deal. Guarantee other states have parades too.

>these poll numbers
>from MILLITARY TIMES
>Trump fucks still crying and wanting this "parade"

Trumps not Hitler, knock this bullshit off. It will never happen.

Fuck pol

The argument is this: the less money the government has to allocate to Jewish wars and giving Niggers EBT cards to buy Popeye's chicken with, the better.

They didn't ask me

Marching in parades sucks and they make you do it on your day off.

us army is full of America haters who only do it for money, you think they want to do anything extra

>want to join the military
>hesitant because I'd probably have to risk my shit in afghanistan

Guess who owns the (((Military Times))) news paper. Go ahead I'll wait here, go look it up. Every fucking time.

Who cares I never wanted to do a parade when I was in the Army either. God you people are fucking stupid always yammering away about shit you know nothing about. I bet people laugh at you when you walk out of the room.

They don't want to do it because it means having to waste time and money organising and training for it in addition to their current workload. Which means 12 hour shifts and weekends so leadership can say they were able to meet their units targets for the year on their annual evaluations. Plus outside of training environments the military barley dose drill apart from the odd half assed salute.

So you'd rather just be a leech that expects the utmost respect in our society for doing what exactly? Fighting Israel's war for them?

I think actually marching for your own goddamn country for once would be a welcome relief.

I'd rather just do a job that needs done, get my pay, and have my free time.

>marching for your own goddamn country
Literally the gayest thing ever said. I take a 10 minute shit for my country every day, how's that helping your freedom? It doesn't. Cleaning a fucking passageway for an hour doesn't do shit either, but that's still "for the country."

>I'd rather just do a job that needs done, get my pay, and have my free time.
No, that's the gayest thing I've ever said. You obviously joined for the wrong reasons, shitbag.

*that's ever been said

Can someone post proof that it was the President who said this?

Or was this another "sources say" article/tweet that was botted up everyone's ass?

Can confirm

What a weak little pussy

>mfw nobody but the marines even know how to march

Fuck the military. I'm glad democrats have put policies in that cut their benefits. Dirty mentally ill government leeches that I'm paying for.

It's funny how people are mad that $20million is going to this but yet I get money taken out of my check for these scum bags that went to war on their OWN terms .

I heard endless attacks about this but heard from someone that the intention was to give all the Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan war vets a much deserved victory parade that they never received and that makes it seem so much better

You do know you're on par with the welfare gibs right. Do you have a real job? Stop relying on the government. You might as well be a communist spaz..

>"but I don't wanna march"
>"I only joined up so I could strut around in my uniform during my off duty hours and have rando bootlickers thank me for my service/pay for my dinner/buy me free drinks"
>even though all I do is push paper/fix toilets/plug in keyboards/scrape birdshit off the deck of an aircraft carrier/etc"

since when does the military get a say in what they are ordered to do?

They aren't actually affiliated with the military

Can we vote on equal application of the law?