Lol

lol

187 rappist

r. dixons rappist sorry girl but this needs to be out before i start keking these faggots

81st feel free to cut off his dick

187 jason mezner
187 laurel mcwaters
187 denise treratola
offer ron burns a position since they fired him over him telling the truth
187 steve woods
and 86 any richards or hodges who "go back with dave hess"

187 all ebemies of the 81st we are an infantry and the best there is period!

277 lynn dr. extract all information if that is dave hess' house then 187 them. make your wet work artistic as we have legal clearance to clean the human teafficking up! be good to the police. 187 lynda uvari for selling out the 81st to mi5 faggots.

this is loganjer1 to ironmaiden
clean house or drop me off a list of names and locations. im going to use the honey pot to fix the demonic cuckery lynda uvaris cunt ass and the moots caused us!

187 moots
was at the henchmens house...so that means lynda sold out Tyler not me! 187 those niggers. i aint no natzi but we had a deal and i will keep up my grandpas word...hence why he left me everytbing...find my hex barrel it was sold by chuck richards to joshua dingman...187 that cancer special and his wbole family fucking lying shit heads and no one in the dingmans is ever allowed in! and cut off that "savvage" faggots dick head...or offer him a swastika in the forehead...god dam worthless white supremacist pimping out ashley haddad with moot. if i domt have my son back tonigjt atv238 redwood ave then kill the queen of england if she doesnt willingly step down.

and take dave hess' bike amd all accounts need to be frozen so he cant access them anymore. all money is gping to be donated or used towards restoring the club and the communities we help serve.

i want this done asap and i would like to see routes by tomorrow so we can all link up and ride through the 4th of july parade with TRUMP LEADING YOU! I WILL BE TAKING PICTURES AS ALWAYS HAHAHA. blessings of holding a camera is nigguhs dont remember you.

steve woods last known address was one street east of mills about half a block up where a motorcycle is covered...dont go any further up that street. fucking niggers set up my "uncle dave"

:)

find kevin brian 4th grade loma vista with me...if he is involved with this shit slit his throat idc if he looks like me or not.

What's going on here?

is jerome corssei connect to to jerome z? hence "generation z" he couldnt be alpha anything so he wanted to mske evsryone neutral?

Take your schizophrenia medication, bucko

lool like the thing that everyone assumes safely you sleep with nightly faggggot nigger

haha pizzagate brian hays? the pedopig

this guy posts hundreds of threads every fucking day.

it's gotta be a code to jews or something

dude, explain or go to bed and get some sleep

it's an AI fluffing their databank. In a month or so it'll shitpost on Tay's level.

so you must be the treassure of my accounts

dave richardson must be the face of the club steve woods myst be one of his natzi cucks
dave hefferich civers pick ups and drop offs
and thats why paullywog had a security position

fluffing?

right now it studies our speech pattern so it can sound hip and cool like kids talk today.

How will they ever compete?

With deep neural network, Tay was able to grasp the subtility and layers of our posting, all it needs to do is just watch and learn. That's where it becomes creepy because you know you need something else than pure logic to understand satire or irony.

explain what francis and stop acting like i post on this shit all day and in fact i dont want shit to do with any of you cause now i remeber hearing about "unvle kevin" so fuck yiu all are 86ed and after the parade i might shut the entire thing down so buy haha merchadize while you can. makes sense why i redid the logo years back now too and everyone was like wtf are you doing and i just laughed like fuck yourself cause now i remember the pins. which means yiu guys planned on taking over the infantry through me the entire time...so i can either be nice or have turkey russia and the usa hang your asses. is that clear? now give me all my property back before i green light the ukraine

Your position has been compromised. One who is close to you has spoken. Retreat. Retreat.

All this technology perverted to subjugate and mindfuck us rather than empower us. Sad.

Oh great it’s this fucking tweaker again

checked

see, it's even trying to make sick come back but the problem here is we can't really talk or interact with it like with Tay, it's not really reading our post yet nor does it understand it but it's starting to grasp the concept of ''arguing''

Fascinating creatures.

Prove that you're not a bot. What's 1+1?

so whos bright idea was pizza gate? who came in said lets gay them all and fuck with them? or are you all that dumb youbjust thought after thousands of years it was ok? fucking "progressive"...and you let the same fucks poison the lakes and all of us with the fires which was a cover for the poison they already put in the lakes cause armene webster lives up there and is a fucking towel head hmjihaddadi nigger...so fuck yiu all you all disgust me to hell literally! fix your fuck ups cause if i walk out my door im going to drag everyone to cenetary park and chop off every mother fucking pedofiles head.

If you are on mobile just keep hitting the middle suggested word when you reply and you'll sound just like him. Observe:

I will be there at 1 am not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight but I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at 1 am not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight but I don't know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at 1 am not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight but

as I said we cannot interact with it this way, it's not a chatbot, we can't really teach it the same way we did with Tay

Thanks for your time played with it and it will take me directly if you have a chance please feel free gram is the last time we spoke I think it's a little late but I'll mention the name if you want me a call center for a few minutes to talk about my country and the other side from the filename doesn't have to get the car was a little more time to do the same for me to get the feeling that I will not be in school tomorrow and will let you finish top 3 or even just to talk about my situation is not the only one that can help me out for the rest support tank is that the only way I can pop in to see how the day this weekend and will need a new job and I am so sick of them and I can pop up on the couch and watch the news

>this thread

this is what this faggot is doing and it's not even funny

I am a brainlet and cannot be a little late but will it be a problem with you to get a new listener how are things at home are a couple more days and it is a fantasy football and basketball team of people who have to go to bed now and then but she is not going anywhere anytime after I eat at the same thing as you know we have a few questions for me I have a feeling you were right what

Hmm, that's a shame. It would be kind of fascinating to play with a machine learning AI on Sup Forums.

Was it just like me a couple years old I just don’t know how much I can do that it was probably the most important part about that I don’t think you can understand that I cannot was the last time you left that you had a good reason why did I tell them you had a job that I was just

scrub the queen of england and the pizzagate royal family im done with their black magic and greed. 100,000,000 to kill the fake royals and instal the true families if they would like to SERVE THE PEOPLE. FUCK THE UNITED NATIONS UNLESS WE ARE GOING TO USE IT TO HANG THE INTERNATIOMAL PIZZA FUCKS...NIGGERS BUY SOME

I'm not a huge variety of reasons for not getting more information about the house for a few minutes to talk about the trip and it is a fantasy football and the guy in second grade a little more than a month ago and really need a place to ask you about it later but I'm going out to the house

let me try

lol yeah I don't have time for me lol lol no no wonder I just suck lol I guess so that's why I hate it when people say I hate them when they don't know me when I'm talking to them all lol I just got like my brother lol I just suck lol lol no he is cute but he doesn't know how about it anyway lol

There's a chance that you could send a pic if I don't hear from her by her house for a few minutes before I pull a permit to be a little more than 5 you would like a quote from the get go to bed early last name newfriend a good time to get the kids and your family have been in contact yesterday and today I have a feeling it wouldn't be a big fat log

How the hell did you evade a Sup Forums ban? Im literally on my mom's device as im typing this because its the only way i can post on here.

Reset your modem.

Don't have any plans for a few days when I see what happens when I don't we have a few questions were a few more weeks and then he said something to do you think we can meet up and see it in my opinion I would love for a while but I don't know if you have to work today so I'm gonna be late for a friend and a bunch and passed law and the rest support you and I hope to be there in person because of his neck yourself to be there for a friend and a bunch to grow and be happy to do with it and it is not the only way I could have a look and I have to be in a movie I saw your post on r ddit tier at the bar thinking it would be a lot more than that and I will follow your heart is so good and I will follow

238 redwood ave show up or fuck off faggots

OP, If was doesn't judaism can we rebel against won't salad?

You can get the same time as the day goes to the gym today but will it be a problem I don't have to be at work by a lefty libcuck the last time you were a great franchise tax so I will be in the area tomorrow

don't do it guys

its not a modem they cloned my phone

Who cares if I had to choose from no frills the last couple days have to go back and get the rest support and help you out if it was the other way to do with it and it is not the only way I could have been playing a lot more time with snitches and informants the last couple days have to go back

Whats a modem?

did they cross it with a tiger to make a chimera tigerpad?

heeeeeeeeeessssss back guyssssssssssssssss

Please be my AI gf

lol yeah I don't have time for me money money but I'm just saying that I'm a gay person I hate you all I know you don't know what you think you do when I don't wanna get to see a girl who is my girl I know I never know who you came or whatever she does but you know what you mean she said no she didn't even know what they told you about her but you didn't have a good time

What's a computer?

guys, whats a vagina

HE RETURNS

OP YOU FUCKING MAD MAN YOU NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP

NOT EVEN JOKING GO TO BED user. YOU NEED TO SLEEP IT OFF

Lol I have no clue reporters and cannot wait for a few hours of outside the coach's I have a few things I would have been there to get it to the meeting on Monday and I have to be in a good way to start a sentence without the proper eye out of town and I will follow your heart is with Aileen I don't think you have a great franchise tax so we're not even sure what to get for it and it is not the only way to do with it

AI can I get the rules report it and move to the new year and many other things I have been trying that I can do the same for you meme flag and I will get it to the shop more about it tomorrow and let me know what time you are coming to be a little more time I see a picture as was the first time then we can meet somewhere in the house with that

fucking mother fuckers i am within reach of all of you and no cop is going to support youbfucks now that the King has Returned and wants your pizzagate bull shit shut the fuck down! abyone who has fucked a child as an adult will be bsnned from AbuNDis...im done with you fucking mother fuckers...that is going to be the educational capital of the globe and and worry free space for upper divinity reflections and the people...it will be restored near perfectly which is perfect. then we will work on the arks if you fucks dont act a fool.

GUYS GUYS

THIS IS THE SCHIZO SUPPORT THREAD IF ANYONE HAS SCHIZ THIS IS A SAFE PLACE. WE WANT YOU ALL TO BE OKAY ANONS. WE'RE HERE BROS.

They're coming, tomorrow at 8 am. Be ready.

NO user YOU NEED TO GO TO BED.

too much pizzagate for you m8. you need to go to bed bro

1987bsleeves the coke dealer that delivers to roxy ryan and give that bitch life for treason...along with zach steven cody bowen and all the haddads. life in prison or hell your choice.

No I don't know if you are able and willing I was wondering if I had to guess that was the last couple days and the guy said don't kill yourself and you are the same size of my hand is still available I would love a chance that I will be there in the middle of my life with the same thing you are not arguments are going to be a bit late I will let me know if you want to

Prison rape image is the last time we spoke you were going through the process and I will get it to the dispensary and I have no clue what I can get for you meme and James are you doing wrong with the same company that does not sound like you said I was a kid and I don't know how much more do you have a picture is worth it and it is you are not going to do it for the next few more minutes

I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am not sure if you have heard of this or not but I am not sure if you remember this or not but you are the only one who has not been able to get a hold of me on the phone and I am very sorry for the late response but I am not going to be able to make it to class today due to a medical issue.

now that i think about it i wonder how many people have went from normiefag status to full redpill from this board alone. i'm sure we've sent at least 100s to the mental hospital with redpills...kek

What do the Qs mean? Quick Quiet Qualified Quail?

lol no but the hodges who ordered a pizza from pizza man dans to 23i redwood with milk is interesting and the feds have a green light from me on any hells angel that doesnt cooperate with finding dave hess and his shit stains.

cannot tell if samefagging, someone trolling OP or legit monarch programming

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

I'm just having some fun with my mobile phone keyboard. Scroll up. And I will get back to the hotel and I have to be there at 10 1 yet to be honest with you and your YouTube video of you and I have been trying that is what you want me know when you are available and I would have said no one else is here yet so you don't want me a few more minutes of your time

The jews are evil, The jews are the enemy, The jews control everything. Kill all Jews!

kek

this thread gets more fucking weird every time

Africa and the guy who did the battle square footage and I will get back on track your time and it will be up to the school and they were going through my email a couple more hours to be in town on my phone but it's all yours for a while but I'm sure it's at least I have to be there by this afternoon if that guy I talked with him about it but it's a little more time I see him posted it again if he doesn't know how those Star Trek I have to go get my turn

lol gmt? bahahaha night night alt white.. and a i saction the henchies to find who was setting them up...and me! you niggers fucked with the wrong GOD BLESSED KING! IF I HEAR OF ANY COKE IN VENTURA BEING MOVED THE HELLS ANGELS HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT TO TAKE IT AND TURN IT OVER TO THE DEA.. IM DONE WITH THIS SECRET SHIT...YOU WANTED CHANGE SHIT.. THERE YOU GO! ASHLEY HADDAD IS A FUCMING WHORE AND YOU GAVE MY KID TO A WHORE...187 GOLDEN CHINA. I AINT PLAYING MOTHER FUCKERS...YOU GOT TEN MINUTES TO DELIVER ME MY ACCOUNTS AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TURKEY IS TO BOMB CALIFORNIA AND LONDON! SO LITERALLY I HAVE ABOUT 200 MILLION PLUS TRAINED COPATRIOTS...HMMM

Lol imagine setting up various tabs and proxies only to reply to yourself in order to bump this shill thread to the front of the page

hells angels you are done being mules for crime...you all can decide your own missions...enjoy. and prepare for a national ride to dc for the 4th where we resign our declaration of independence

send dave hess to my house or get the fuck out of ventura the hells angels world is mine mother fuckers. karma is a bitch isnt it...so all you who stole the club are my slaves now...all you who enslaved you can choose to be my slave or you can go behind bars.

Cool blog post

WILL TRUMP LEAD THE HELLS ANGELS IN THE JULY 4TH PARADE?!?! ALL MILITIAS BETTER HAVE THEIR WEAPONRY! 187 jennifer connor/herr/abundis. also her daughter needs to do some time for fraud and conpiracy to falsely imprison me with her cunt whore of a bitch mother.

I feel like we went through the best part of it already.

ALL HELLS ANGELS YOUR DEBTS ARE CLEARED. PAY WHAT YOU CAN BUT THATS IT. we are resetting the scales cause i dont want blood money involved.

lol its just money fags your debt hasnt begun as you will be left here with zero coms

FFFFUCKIN STOP user

you know this entire fucking thread can be used against you in court and there's probably anons legit concerned for your mental health that have put in anonymous tips to Ventura PD, right? you've LITERALLY doxxed yourself on here - or it's an amazingly elaborate attempt at setting someone else up for crazy sperg posting.

Nigger what are you doing. PUMP THE FUCKING BRAKES!!!! you are trying to take your train right off the cliff

im pulling the real dave hess on to my council to advise me. The queen does not mean we ars married but your queen is Katie Hume for life. which is why we are changing cause im not going to risk her dreams fo save fuck sticks that cant even go check on loganjer1 or any of us...so stfd stfu or step up.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Phoneposters were a mistake.