CNN (((debunked))) the obama text

Sup Forums btfo?

>People familiar with the matter strongly dispute the assertion that the text message referenced the Clinton email probe. The text message, they say, was actually referencing Obama's desire to be kept abreast on the FBI's investigation into Russian election meddling.

archive.is/aoSLs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
archive.is/aoSLs
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
vocaroo.com/i/s1D4RH22tjGi
youtube.com/watch?v=JixbzFjv_cU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well, if that's what sources briefed on the situation said, it must be the truth. fuck drumpf.

Not sure why we're so worked up over these texts anyway, it's just another literal nothingburger. Anything for views and (You)s, I guess.

JFC don’t you stupid fucking faggots ever take a break? GTFO.

>People familiar with the matter
This is CNN's subtle way of saying we made up the source

Obama wanted to be updated on something he would later declare couldn't happen? Boy they just keep digging the hole deeper.

CNN in full damage control. TIME TO LYNCH THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

it's avian camaraderie, mockingbirds and lovebirds

Truly impressive journalism

Christ I thought it was just a meme

there's no proof those texts are real and even if they are, they will be inadmissible for going against the librul agenda

THIS IS CNN!

they are getting desperate

>debunked
>we say its debunked that means it is!

LMFAO the absolute state of these cucks, firing squad soon. Trump just call me I got you

their defense is literally sources say "it was only a joke, bro." Fucking pathetic. The only way this could be more embarrassing is if it was written by Isikoff.

I showed some faggot on twitter all these douchey phrases and he still fucking bought it all, hook line and sinker. Bias confirmation is absolutely real and the left will not budge even when this is pointed out as you have just done.

how is this legal?

>a person familiar with Stzok’s thinking

So their source is the man under scrutiny

Sources say it is

Sources say I keked

Infowhores!!!

>Debunked
These are text messages we're talking about here not Bigfoot sightings Jesus Christ CNN pull yourself together

Sources say I'm surprised they haven't said it's illegal to read them (yet).

Sources familiar with my thinking concur

NO ONE EVER SAID IT WAS REGARDING THE HILLARY EMAIL PROBE

IT WAS ABOUT THE SURVEILLANCE OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!

The information is going to be coming out in a slow flood for the foreseeable future. CNN can only run interference for so long. All the news outlets that have been ignoring it can only keep up the charade for a while. Eventually, they'll have to admit it's newsworthy.

When that happens, CNN will be forced to either keep writing these bullshit articles, or finally admit that there's a serious issue at play. If they choose to continue shaming themselves with this kind of bullshit, their audience will continue to dwindle to zero. It's almost embarrassing what that network has become. They don't have a monopoly on the news, and Trump addresses the public directly through Twitter. When they release the ironclad stuff they undeniably have, CNN will be eating shit sandwiches for weeks. These articles are going to be archived, and they will never live them down. Their invention of "persons familiar with his thinking" will be a legend in journalism schools. And what's worse, they will live to see Trump re-elected in 2020, proving once and for all that nobody's buying what they're selling.

The evidence is just too strong. And Trump has more, and more, and more of it. When this gets investigated - and it will - the truth will be undeniable for all but the most brainwashed loyalists.

How is debunked jewish?

Of course. That's what CNN's banana told them.

>archive.is/aoSLs
reported to youtube for spamming third parties for monetization

Daily Remainder: Obama is a stupid nigger.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

CNN is a tabloid.

I have debunked cnn's debunking.

Kek this
Who the fuck could possibly be familiar with Stzok's thinking when he's not even a public official. Clearly Stzok himself called CNN so they could write this.

Such a weak and obvious deflection attempt.
See, I just debunked CNN's debunking using their own standard.

this is incredible

what the fucking fuck cnn

>Not sure why we're so worked up over these texts anyway
>we
as a fellow white person, I am ashamed of [enter jewish larping]

HAHAHAHAHA

Muh "Anonymous sources" yet a-fucking-gain

oh shit

A person familiar with the seat next to my own believes that you are a liar liar pants on fire.
More stories debunked by this familiar source later tonight.

how are they not embarassed or ashamed of this?

Prepare to have your debunk of the debunk thoroughly debunked, sir.

Of course, if you were to debunk my debunk of your debunk of their initial debunk I would be powerless to proceed. Only a master can comprehend such levels of intricate debunk.

Phil Mudd goes off the rails!

vocaroo.com/i/s1D4RH22tjGi

Spin up the meme magic turbine.
Make edits like this of their articles, grade them like a middle school English teacher.
Spread them around, send them to CNN on twitter. Maybe a lame hashtag so normies have something to latch onto as well.

I can't believe that was our fucking president

>CNN says it's fake news

Familiarity breeds contempt.

holy fuck pol btfo sources familiar with the way the former president thinks on issues like this disagree

>You see these assholes? Look at this bullshit.

Underrated.

We need to make this a /general/ thread.
Basically finding CNN articles and grading them on reliability of sources, "Anonymous" sources and underlining any part which expresses a true blatantly political opinion that doesn't belong in 'impartial' networking.

Don't worry it's all fake news nothing ids habbeding

this could be pretty funny

Pretty much. The D pointed it out, they used it three or four times in the article.

>WE ASKED PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH OBAMA'S THINKING THAT MEANS WE TOTALLY DEBUNKED IT
Lol, get fucked.

pls respond ;_;
i kno its shit but i had fun making it

So what, how is Obama wanting to know everything about the Trump investigation (it's not really about Russia, stop playing dumb) better than Obama wanting to know everything about the Clinton email investigation?

>look at the image
>ok lel, look at all those meme phrase, this has to be fake, has to be, good old post-ironic shitposting
>mfw it's real
Did a Sup Forumsack write this?

What's illegal about it? I doubt anyone will take action to prove sources, they'll claim confidentiality.

literally all the memes in one article

This is your brain.

I sincerely believe it should be legal to drag journalists from their homes and offices to lynch them.

This is your brain on CNN

Breaking news: Holocaust debunked. sources familiar with the matter have weighed in.

You have to understand that CNN is morally defective. One of their reporters got busted doing some sort of sexually deviant activity in Central Park, and they kept him as an on-air-talent.

CNN personality (((Richard Quest))) was busted in Central Park early yesterday with some drugs in his pocket, a rope around his neck that was tied to his genitals, and a sex toy in his boot, law-enforcement sources said.

It cracks me up when cnn fakes being a moral authority on things like Roy Moore. OK, some guy talked to some girls 40 years ago. Shame!

A member of their staff busted doing something very weird, probably a homosexual act and they don't fire the freak.

>banana
Its an apple

I am familiar with this issue, and I can say it totally is a concern.
>Checkmate CNN

I am familiar with strzoks thinking as well. He is talking about Obama knowing about the FBI spying on Trump.

Keep it a secret. I'm am anonymous source.

>gag gift of Putin-themed calendars that one of the employees purchased
this is related to the secret society reference how exactly?

>Its an apple
youtube.com/watch?v=JixbzFjv_cU

As a person who is familiar with CNN's thinking, I can tell you that are always trying their hardest to bring us nothing but the most accurate and unbiased news possible.

Ginger Nosferatu

I tuned out of his bullshit so early on in his presidency I forgot he was legitimately retarded

I think we need to revive the fallacy referee

>Obama wasn't asking about the Hillary investigation. He was asking how the spying and framing of a political opponent was going
Yeah, stick with that CNN

How do Americans tolerate the blatant political motivated, deliberate fake news publishing propaganda machine that is CNN?

Remember that time Trump fed the fish and CNN reported on him killing the fish?

>people familiar with the matter
Wow, case closed boys

They don't, ratings effectively say that they are holding on by a thread but the larger (((powers that be))) keep them afloat.

If this were true capitalism they would have been broke in 2016

I member

There was simply just too many for CNN to name.

Those memes make me physically ill.

Does anyone know if it was CTR or just a troll?

free advertising for brainforce

I think the surfing one was real and then it had to be memed or someone with a brain stuck in the early 90s? why the fuck would they use pepe when it hurt her so much in the election anyway?

whenever someone uses CNN to debunk anything just send them the oh no that sucks youtube video

I like how they moved from the "fact check" nonsense. I wonder how long will debunk last

>pro-Trump media

so they admit they are the anti-Trump media?

Who knows. They look so stupid I can't think of why they'd make these.

jews have no sense of shame

it never crosses their mind, "I shouldn't do this, it's wrong" and they have no spiritual moral guidance either. Their own religious texts are basically guides on "how to skirt the rules". If you can trick God then it's okay to do it.

Makes sense when they believe they are gods people and that everyone else are cattle to use and abuse.

How many in the white house and government stepped down since Trump? About 1000? Then its a looooong way.

I knew it! Why did it take CNN so long to release this story?

Someone needs to use deepfake to create a video of Anderson Cooper debunking the holocaust.

How come I have to name my sources in my college papers but CNN doesn't?

Jews