Kissinger

Trump is meeting with this guy henry kissinger and if i remember correctly he is some evil fuck(i could be wrong though)

they are going to talk about nkorea,middle east, and china.....

oh god i hope where not fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QLCKkMvz8w
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5344473/Kissinger-Nuclear-strike-North-Korea-tempting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's telling Kissinger that he won.

Kissinger isn't evil, he's actually a very smart man. Realpolitik would be a good way to describe his thought process.

so he isnt aNything like george soros? he is like a ben stein?

OP doesn't know who Henry Kissinger is. Lurk moar fucking trashboy.

i was hoping we could move embassy to jewruselum quickly desu

That's not the worst comparison. He's nothing like Soros.

i remember glen beck talking about kissinger back on fox news like he was some kind of scary guy

He's a Jew.

ok well i trust you

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your dagger closest.
Come on.
Chill.
Trump has got this in the plan.

He's the ancient Jewish wheeler-and-dealer of America's globalist foreign policy, dating back a half century. He's the dogtick-bodied Jew whisperer for multiple White House admins.

Oh shit.

Whenever Kissinger gets involved with something in Asia there's usually a whole lot of gooks running around on fire shortly afterwards. But hey, they're assholes. :D

Burn them. Burn them all.

Funny how his meeting with Kissinger made the stocks slide. Wonder what was said.

ok he fucking sounds like george soros

Nixon liked him. And he helped Pinochet. I wouldn't trust him per say, but I wouldn't say he is out right an enemy like Soros.

Listen to this one, Kissinger tells Nixon Merry Christmas. Nixon, "Did you survive it?"-chad laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=2QLCKkMvz8w

kissinger knows all kinds of shit about every country, he's a geography wizard. knows how to manipulate other countries, but his policies have been at work for 30 years, and while he may throw some red meat at America, it's been all Israel First. and I don't believe in cohencidence.

He is racist that hates blacks

he is saying that war with Nkorea is only solution and inevitable. Said it multiple times and last week.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5344473/Kissinger-Nuclear-strike-North-Korea-tempting.html

Yeah you know why they want war with NK? To stop Trump from draining the swamp

He kept the vietnam war going so the president could get re elected