Liberals being passive aggressive

I have a liberal roommate and after he realized how conservative I am he's quit talking to me and is being passive aggressive as all fuck. I don't even KNOW how to be passive aggressive. He laid a massive book out on the couch so I just laid Mark Dice's "True Story of Fake News" on top of it, and I know tmrw he will just have taken his back to his room where he has retreated to.

His girlfriend is coming over and I'll meet her for the first time Saturday. What can I do to dominate her in front of him, like both of them probably want?

Take the book and leave it by the toilet

Make up a diminutive nickname for him. Not really nasty-sounding or politically charged, just condescending.

don't be passive aggressive it's a waste of time

Rip the pages out of his book and glue in Mein Kampf so he accidentally reads it

Don't be passive agressive back under any circumstance. He is being passive-agressive because he is scared of confronting you directly. Do just that to demoralize him, he'll become a stuttering, mumbling mess.

Pick up that book and agressively inquire him about it.

Just ignore him, man.
> "Hey dude, you forgot this book on the couch. Stop leaving your shit all over the place, ok?"

Also, clean your room.

straight up kill him and have sex with the gf.

Straight up kill the gf and have sex with him.

Straight up kill the sex and have gf with him

Yeah I already did that, lol the exchange went something like this

me: What's this book?
him: I don't know read it ( LOL what )
me: Have you read it?
him: I've read about half ( clearly a lie )
me: Ok.. if I gave you a book just as big would you read it?
him: Probably not
me: Why?
him: Because I probably wouldn't like it.
me: Oh user..

that's when I got the book and put it on his lol

probably just gonna do this. Call him "boy".

>What can I do to dominate her in front of him
No no, wrong direction. Dominate him in front of her.
Also don't be passive-aggressive right back; it just adds to his victim points so he can post on the liberal leaderboards. Such pettiness is beneath you.

>I don't even KNOW how to be passive aggressive.
>laid a massive book out on the couch so I just laid Mark Dice's "True Story of Fake News" on top of it,

You are litteraly being passive agressive you fuckwit.

It's amazing how much like women liberal men can act. I had a liberal roommate but I pretend to be a liberal but also critical of the Democratic party and then later I overheard him talking shit about me regarding things that didn't even concern him (retarded niggress RA had one of those stupid names like Chyna and I mispronounced it several times while drunk, apparently she told him and he somehow took offense alongside her since niggers are salty as fuck about everything).

Like really, if you aren't 100% part of the cult then they find a reason to dislike you.

>lying about your political beliefs so people you don't even like don't ostracize you
sort yourself out pal

well after someone else is passive so long some of your direct actions end up being passive, it's unhelpable.

Obviously I will be chivalrous and nice but if he or she says anything to me I'm gonna say something incredibly hurtful like "You know this relationship will fail, because every woman he has ever been with has left him." or something because I'm sick of his condescending shit. And I hope he tries to fight me, but he still probably wouldn't.

you're so gay just fuck him

one of the biggest thing nerddorks like that hate is confrontation and being called out. when he said he probably wouldnt like it you should have fired back "well why should i be inclined to read your garbage if you wouldnt extend the same thing?" he'll probably try to flex on you while his gf is there, so try to learn how to be a tactful asshole. not overly jerkish, but enough to show youre not going to be pushed around and that youre in charge in your living situation.

>boy
Good luck kiddo, you're totally not gonna come off as an autist

yeah you're right that is incredibly autistic lol

so true, that's what I was getting at when I asked if he would read a book of the same size, but yours is better stated. I'm just gonna post boys that look like girls for the remainder of this thread.

You subdue the both of them, tie them both up. Fuck the roommate in front of the gf, make her suck the shit and blood off your dick. Fuck her, make him suck your semen out of her.

Mark (((Shouldice))) funny guy

>Find some dirty underwear of his
>shit in them
>volunteer to do laundry
>Act shocked and embarrassed for him
>Ask if he wants you to bleach them or just throw them away because it's so bad

This is how you shift the power dynamic once and for all.

>starting fights with autistic people who think Trump is literally the devil just because

Only had to live with such a person for a few months, it isn't really worth creating problems for myself when I'm focusing on other stuff.

Kek

Social and hierarchical dynamics. You revealed yourself as the alpha, the superior male. In the subservient role he now adopts female characteristics to cope. So start treating him like a bird.

When his woman turns up, bend him over the back of the sofa and ravage his arse.

Don't do that. Please don't do that.

If you must play games like that at least be so saccharine sweet that he can't stand it. Be super nice and upbeat the whole time, because you know his girlfriend had heard stories about what a prick you are. Shake her hand (but not like a dude s hand, firm but gentle) if she accepts it. Say something nice about your roommate, it will make her wonder why he's trying to make you look bad and will make him look petty. If she, or he, starts acting like a bitch, just excuse yourself and get out of dodge.

This is where you can play the game, tell her "Well, it's been nice to meet you, you seem very nice." Glance at both of them, and continue "I wish the best of luck to both of you this time. " and walk out without another word. That's your passive aggressive moment. It's a completely conciliatory thing to say, and it can't be taken directly as an insult, but it puts several impressions into her mind. It makes her wonder how many times he's brought girls over, or talked to you about girls he's had, and why he hasn't held a relationship. If he confronts you about it, asking why you would say that or something, just shrug and say "Ah, don't worry about it buddy" and that's it. Get clear, and stay out of the way. It will probably be a slow burn, but it should plant the seeds for stuff later.

Or better yet, just be nice and witty the whole time she's there. If you can get her to laugh, it should at least make things pleasant between you and her and make him look like a dick.

this user gets it.

Acting passive aggressive is the most feminine cuckolded behaviour possible. Just be frank and set him straight. Call him out on how he has been acting unfairly towards him. Also, if you unashamedly argue for your right wing views you'll dominate him and his gf will probably want to fuck you.

This one is smart

Also, some small visual changes will help a lot combined with the upbeat attitude, clean absolutely all your shit. Make your bed, etc
Wear some casual polos or whatever you consider your business casual shirt

Basically make him look like a slob in comparison but don’t make it too obvious

this still seems to be dodging the overall issue between the dynamic with op and his roommate

user in thread has nailed it. But you also have to ignore him the whole night, make sure to focus all your attention on her the whole night, make her laugh and feel appreciated, and drown him out of any conversations. The trick is you want to get into a deep conversation with her to the point where its just you two talking and hes made to feel like a weak beta.

If done correctly, you can grab her phone number or add her on facebook in front of him and she'll message you for a root a day or so afterwards.

The way to counter passive aggressive behaviour is to identify it and then ignore it. Don't give them a reaction.

be absolutely sure of yourself.
never second guess yourself, ever.
if you catch yourself being unsure of yourself, stop yourself and choose a point, and say "no, actually this".
if you are asked a question that implies something, for example if you are reading a book about jews being evil and someone says "so you want jews to die?" just respond "what? stop babbling" and if they press on just act ignorant.
if they won't introduce context into a conversation, don't bother having it.
be a solid rock, and she will beg you to fuck her.

Stop hiding behind the memeflag, abo.

Stupid sexy snek

Shit in the book. Then leave it by the toilet like another user suggested.