Name a servant in fate that can defeat this guy

Protip : You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElYYdU9_nYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Shirou's bitch

Emiya

Pancho villa

archer gil vs. caster gil, who would win?

>Chained
>Get ea'd

fuck off

Look at the Zero baby, look at him and laugh. Even Sakura killed Gilgamesh.

Is he a heroic spirit? How?

This thread is cancer, but I feel the need to answer someone's legitimate question, so

As I recall, it's confirmed somewhere that Archer is Gil's strongest class. Beyond that - Caster Gil does not actually know how to cast. He's terrible at it, and only picked it for the ability to summon things or something like that.

Holy shit F/SN was a terrible mistake.

I'd say Siegfried, but the nasuverse idea of Siegfried is bullshit underpowered and totally out of character

Merlin

True Archer Heracles going HAM from the get go.

Fate was a mistake, yes. Idk why it's picked up steam over the years but I really wish it'd die.

he isnt serious PLUS he didnt even use enkidu i mean look at the end where he trapped shirou cant move one bit

Sumanai cant do shit

>Divinity
>Chained with Enkidu
>ded

weak out

>Chained
>Babylon'ed
>Ded

Out

Stop falseflagging Melvin, we know it's you.

Female Gilgamesh is better anyway.

You know who could Beat Gilgamesh?
A more serious Gilgamesh.

get out and stay out melvin

so caster gilgamesh?

Actual non-meme answer: Saber. This is undisputed, she defeats Gilgamesh at his full power when he's 100% serious.

KING OF JOBBERS

>m-muh serious

Jesus
Solomon
Any God you name it

Fuck if I know.
It's all down to Author's Privelage EX.
Because of how GoB works whether Gil wins or loses is up to if the author wants him to, He can pull out anything he needs if the author wills and it there'd be no backlash.
Want him to win against a Guy with an unbeatable attack? author makes him pull out some sort of reflector. No one complains, it makes sense. Him losing is also fair because it just means he didn't have something for that specific situation or didn't want to use it etc.
It's a pain to talk much like Lancelot's KoO, what does and doesn't it do, it's so fucking vague and contradictory that it's a pain to talk about since everything you say is up to interpretation, thus up to bias.

Fuck off, Melvin or Melvin-related poster.

What makes you think this is related to Melvin?
Just voicing a complaint I have about how GoB works and all the shitposting it causes.

>divinity
enkidu

>Enkidu
>Against someone without Divinity
Fuck off Secondary trash

hakumen could beat gilgamesh

SEX WITH SENSEI!

I mean.
He is the white void, the cold steel, etc etc.

For an evenly matched fight there is this pile of clay.

Alkiedes from Fate Strange Fake could probably give him a run for his money, idk if he can beat him though

>true archer heracles
>divinity

>Gil
>100% serious
>ever

An infested, hungry purple haired slut

You're thinking archer/avenger alcides if you're talking about towel archer. He can't normally be summoned as a servant anyway. He's basically archer herc alter corrupted by mud. You're right that he has no divinity though, but normal archer herc would still have it.

Kiara
youtube.com/watch?v=ElYYdU9_nYA

is Gil the Full Power Turn A of the Fate franchise i mean they even have the same power
>Can fuck the plaet
>Can summon shit to use from some vault

Astro boy ofc

Kuro with a harisen.

he did say True Archer, which is his designation in Strange Fake, still that dude is broken. Jack came pretty close to beating him, but then he pulled Reincarnation Pandora out and it was GG

yeah, still From Hell was a pretty great NP, shows that Jack can actually have surprisingly high combat strength, especially against humans

>implying iron chains can hold Emiya
Enkidu is garbage for anything that isn't divine.

What can that faggot do against Ea though?

Why didn't Gil just put his armor on instead of pulling out Ea?

We all know that Towelman is going to job at some point, but lets just hope that the author takes him out in the final volume.

Because he's fighting the main character. Why do people ask dumb questions? Everyone is going to job to Shirou, Sieg, etc... Fate is shit.

>We all know that Towelman is going to job at some point
Even pretty obvious how

>King of Jobbers™

The end of Volume 4 was the perfect opportunity for him to job, but he actually pulled another NP out and beat Jack. If anything I think he's gonna job to Dumas' new NP he revealed and Clan Calatin

I don't get it.

Name a servant in fate that can be defeated by this guy:

Protip : You can't

Both of their NP looks like linked. Probably some friendship magic bullshit

I actually think is more likely, Towelman is probably gonna go down to humans. Even still though, he has like 10 unrevealed NP left, so I think he won't go down for a while

Astolfo with all his NP's

This

Name one (1) good thing about fate other than the animation

Lore wise conically Ishtar

Top tier waifus and husbandos

I only read the manga and some parts of the LN, is it true that Archer Herc has 12 NPs that came form his 12 labors?
>If anything I think he's gonna job to Dumas' new NP he revealed and Clan Calatin
Flat and Jack can't even take him out. What makes you think that a bunch of humans in uniform can kill Herc? Dumas just shits out powerful NPs but won't use it himself and who's gonna use the NP he made that is strong enough to beat Herc? The Police chief with Katana?

The cliffhanger for Volume 4 of the LN is Dumas activating an NP called Musketeer's Masquerade, which could have something to do with powering up the police/his NP. And yeah he has NP for each of his labors plus more, I don't think Reincarnation Pandora, which lets him steal NP, is from one of his labors

yeah he only gets Reincarnation Pandora from being an Avenger I think. Pretty broken too, he can steal any NP, not just weapon based ones

Wait, Pandora is his EX NP?

F/SN and F/HA were the only things that were needed to be done in Fate franchise. Maybe F/Z.

Im pretty sure most servants can defeat Deermud

>And yeah he has NP for each of his labors plus more
Then Herc is not going down anytime soon.

I think so, its broken enough to be it, but not sure

What has he used so far, I think he used the Girdle, The lion skin, the slaying of the birds, and cerberus, thats all i can remember off the top of my head

But what he was supposed to use in forest then? It's pretty strange

well he does have a shitton of NP, so it could have been something else, who knows

pretty much every single grand servant

actually I can do better and just say a little japanese school boy

>He can't normally be summoned as a servant anyway.
wrong, the grail just needs to allow Avengers i nthe war

Shit where are the last couple parts of volume 4, I can't find them.

Implying you NEED divinity to get bound. Getting immobilized for even a second is enough to turn you into a red stain.

Haven't been translated yet. The whole volume should be finished in about a week and a half I think

Alkeides probably wouldn't win, but he would force Goldy to be serious.

We've yet to see whether there is a limit to it or not. It's pretty balanced if he can only use it once.

That alone won't suffice.

IDK he completely ignores GoB, he has that NP that can straight up steal other NP's so gilgamesh would straight up get EA stolen, and enkidu would do fuck all cause he has no divinity since that was shorn from him via grail mud shenanigans while still being stupidly stronk. I just don't see it.

true, but I doubt he'd have used it on Jack if it was one time only, but I guess we'll see. maybe he wanted Gil to take out Ea so he could steal it in their first encounter

>Dumas
Is Dantes gonna show up too?

Him and his master are definitely gonna need a team effort to take down. Either their group or the Prelatis are gonna be endgame I think, whatever is possessing Filia is a possibility too

its possible, strange fake is weird enough for it to happen. Dumas is pretty great though, continuing the tradition of writer casters being great

Adult Gil x shotaGil doujins when?

>I just don't see it.
Something like:
>can't steal EA blah blah blah Gaia blah blah

WTF is Jester doing anyways, last i read he was dicking around with pale rider bullshit and if for some fucked reason the grail can do multiple wishes cause theres so much damn mana fed into it....

He's in Tsubaki's dream and in her hospital room, influencing her to use Pale Rider to try and make Fake Assassin despair, since he gets off on that

I just want SF adaptation for FREEDOM and other Faldeus memes

Berserker (if he didn't have to protect her)

Didn't Gil just tell Ishtar to fuck off and she got mad and told daddy and he killed Enkidu which made gil really fucking pissed? Her greatest achievment is being slut goddess. Also
>Divinity

It will, because the Snowfield war doesn't allow Avengers Buzz had to go about the roundabout way to get him

EMIYA not being fucked by the plot would do it like Shirou showed. Gil's too cocky to pull Ea against a faker and by the time he realizes he can't win without it he'll have a sword stuck between the eyes. He's also strong and fast enough and without divinity to shit on Enkidu plus projection.

Sun Wu Kong.

Gil would have at least worn fucking armor.

that scene were True Assassin asks him for his motivation and he just says whatever it take for America was hilarious

Any servant can defeat any other servant under the correct circumstances. Also Gilgamesh is weak due to his arrogance. His child form is much more dangerous than his adult cause he won't underestimate you.

>claims to be an American patriot
>not blonde blue eyes
>don't even wear an American flag on his head
>summons a muslim servant
Can't wait for this faggot to die.