Americans

Americans.

You know, the good guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNg3acnGAsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares about dune coon abuse

Those aren’t humans. Those are animals that deal in the slaughter of innocents. They could be treated worse in my opinion.

eat shit sandnigger

Based good guys treating villains like villains.

That is correct, yes.

That picture all the way to the right just blows my fucking mind lmao, it’s just absolutely fucking nuts that they had this guy wired up and then put that hood and like whatever fuckin robe garment on him and took that picture it’s just so creepy looking it looks like some sort of weird ritual.

meh granted that somethings got taken waaaaay to far. still, war is hell.

Most of them actually were just civilians.

looks like sam hyde

Fuck off libtard. They're shitskins that ended up in a prison for terrorists, they deserve to be pissed on and electrocuted.

I honestly wish we did more of this shit. All the goatfuckers use propaganda, why can't we. Just distribute pics of a bunch of jihadis undergoing forced transgender surgery or wearing funny esoteric robes and hoodies. They'll probably think we are literally some demons doing this weird shit to their compatriots. It's not enough to just shoot them and publish the photos online. We gotta go beyond.

I'd bet $100 that a woman came up with the idea and the men went along with it out of thirst for puss.

Not satanic at all

it's what happens when one group is given absolute power of another in an isolated environment

Isn't that what exactly happened though? I remember the woman being the biggest part of the story and I don't think it was the ol' omg a women is capable of evil type of deal.

Those soldiers all got jailed for that, it's not like they were acting on orders. You chose a poor example to try to shame the eternal-burger.

O yeah? explain how the government cuck us now then mr i wacthed a documentary and now a psychological therapist.

Might makes right, you limp wristed faggot.

>WHOS THE MUTT NOW!

Wow another pro-russian cancuck im surprised

you could always cut your dick off, and then kill yourself. wuz a manning 42% soon.

Are you drunk?

That or underage

You came here thinking someone was going to be upset about abusing browns?

and to think there are people out there who will pay good money to have that done to them

Your pretty much saying lets get back at the goat fuckers by acting like bigger goat fuckers.

Hopeless retard

google Trudeau town hall. lulz to be had. yeah not cucked at all.

fuck it i will help you
youtube.com/watch?v=VNg3acnGAsc

Enjoy!

Nah the dude with the glasses and moustache was the higher rank who orchestrated this, he was deliberately making female soldiers do it because he knows that Muslims are weird around women.