Isn't it kinda shitty how your success is 99% dependent on your parents?

Isn't it kinda shitty how your success is 99% dependent on your parents?

I'm just glad I have successful parents.

Parents are responsible for you until 18 or so. After that fuck off

LITERALLY BECAUSE WE LIVE IN THE JEW WORLD ORDER.

LETS UNITE TO GAS THE KIKES!

THE ONLY RACIAL DIVISION IS GOYIM VS KIKES

For stupid people yes. I belive thats correct
What comes to smart people they can think outside of the box.

I believe that people shouldnt measure success via wealth and jewish standards. Everyone on this board is successful because they have broken free from the jewish matrix that was forced upon them since birth.

you can increase your chances for success if you vote in racial blocks.

if you have good parents who know how to raise a child you are likely to turn into a fulfilled individual, if you're parents are retarded you're done for, i don't even think money has that much to do with it (speaking from personal experience here)

Duh, your parents give you your genes and your genes for the most part determine your success.

My dad adopted a nigger, then got killed by lightning. The nigger then used the fact he was the "child" of my stepmom and my dad to screw me out of my inheritence. I fucking hate my father.

sins of the father

im sorry that happened to you man, i hope you have an accomplished career and raise a beautiful family with a loving wife by your side.

True. Same thing with me; no money but eventually successful.

i admire my fathers work ethic and his desire to see his kids do better than he did.
i respect him a lot for that
im happy you can relate too user

It isn't you degenerate faggot. Remember Hitler?

BLACKED

Working on it. Thanks user.

>Hitler
>Successful
pick one

no since it encourages people to do right by their kids, if everyone could succeed anyway then you'd have shit parents and thus shit people shitting up society, oh wait thats already half-reality thanks to welfare and children of single mothers

i agree. my parents divorced when i was very little. never knew my dad - he died when i was still a kid. my mom raised me and never re-married. she became an alcoholic and eventually just stopped caring.

i can't hold relationships for shit because of all this. i suffer from depression and schizoid personality disorder. i have a job and money, but i don't consider myself successful. i just can't see the world like a lot of people might.

my parents should've just never had kids desu. a lot of this bullshit about single mothers raising successful kids is just plain wrong. the kids will grow up to be worse off because of it.

>a lot of this bullshit about single mothers raising successful kids is just plain wrong
people are just using outliers, if you look at stats from kids raised in single mother homes you see a trend, more likely to drop out, more likely to be in prison, more likely to be a pregnant teen, more likely to have mental/emotional disorders.
im sorry you had to go through a rough upbringing but the only thing you can do now is try your hardest to improve yourself dude, font look back anymore with spite or animosity you cant change that, you can only affect the future by decisions you make in the present, make better decisions than your parents made user

You kiwis don't know anything. Have fun with your chink migration, I'm back to cripplechan.

dont let anyone you care about get raped by some muzzie user

Thanks for the advice, but I'm from the part of Europe where we know how to deal with them.

I wish my parents weren't lazy and apathetic.
I always had drive, things would have turned out so much different...
My life is squandered. My parents failed me.

wtf i love user now

But at least non non biyori is cute as fuck so life can't be that bad. Go re watch an episode and enjoy yourself, user.

You're right, user.
Non non biyori is cute as fuck.

>> live on street where average house price is nearly 4 mil
> all good looking, rich and white

have fun keeping mohammed off your daughter

I'd rather go back to blissful ignorance. Too bad that, shy of a lobotomy, that will never happen.