Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Who is unironically excited for the upcoming second season of this trainwreck?

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1462415212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wasn't that bad kisama.

I'm ready for more mumei service

Me, I liked the show for what it was. I think people had their expectations a little too high.

I have no interest in this show apart from its art style and shading. It's absolutely fantastic, and almost looks like it's from the 80s.

These two better get more spotlight. Especially Yukina.

I hate that they have to do this to sell the show it already made bank and their milking it with this shit.

It could have been about trains and engineering.
Instead it was about magical zombies and edgy faggots.

The last anime about trains that I watched made me want to wank so much I lost interest in the show.

I will be satisfied as long as we get more Yukina. She was so underutilized in the first season it was criminal.

Any info on when it's starting? next season?

>trainwreck

I see what you did there.

Reminder that this is getting a second season and your favorite anime isn't

I remember that one.

They couldn't have missed how much of a breakout hit she was. We'll definitely have more back muscles next season.

As only as I can get more of her I'm fine with it. I also like how they try to emulate old cel shading.

YUKINA
I wish they would have kept it more abstract and unclear with the whole zombie stuff, so it was a bit more like horror.
It was kinda (or very) stupid but it was sort of fun.

I'm excited for armpits

I liked this show all the way through, and think it has a lot of potential for season 2. Meantime, though, I'll be watching Princess Principal

Too much ass and titties

I'll just watch it for Mumei's legs/feet and Yukina's muscles.

Shading reminds me of the 80's and 90's. Absolutely love the art style.

The color and shading in the show was literally groundbreaking. They were using new techniques and tools to make it feasible for a full tv series, and it looks really good as a consequence

Disappointed that Uno Makoto did the character design for this yet none of the girls had dicks.

Waiting for them to reveal Kurusu is a fucking superhuman.

Spicy

Yes. I'm looking forward to more Hozumi.

Fucking shame we're transitioning to 3D when CG is starting to look more like Cels

>B-C cups
>Athletic build
>Short hair

MUH DICK!

Ready for more Mumei

Is there any movie/OVA that makes use of this technique ?

Good to see that this fanbase is still making stupid ass comments to this day long after people have forgotten about this garbage

You sound mad

Any shots of the ass?
Not him but shut up, you worm. "u mad bro lol" is never a good response.

It's about as good of a response as "everyone's stupid but me" deserves

He was calling you stupid for making a stupid response. Spunds fair to me.

Yeah, you're right, calling a statement of fact stupid is super reasonable.

It was a petty and pointless statement of fact.

I no longer have any idea what you're talking about. My original comment was that the show's use of color was groundbreaking. Calling that a "stupid ass comment" was itself, pretty fucking stupid.

Exited is not the correct word. But it will probably be a decent seasonal show.

Only watching for more delicious Hime.

It's literally much better than the average anime

I was actually surprised that it had a happy ending. I thought it was going to go full edge with most of the cast dying and Ikoma sacrificing himself for good to kill the pink haired faggot. But only that one guy died.

I don't know about the second season, but I sure am excited about this dakimakura.

Go learn what literally means.

He's right though

They probably had different endings planned and went with the happy one so as to be able to use the MC again for S2.

How did the made those colors?

That's pretty nice. Are there any more?

>My original comment was that the show's use of color was groundbreaking
And wrong because its not. Hell they just used the same technique G-Reco abd Lupin Part 4 used which aired a year prior only Kabaneri looked a hell of a loy cheaper and WIT couldn't mask its budget cuts very well with it like Sunrise and TMS could, only retards like you thought it looked good.

Do shows do that?

They literally invented a new job title for it you ignorant fuck. Go read the interview where they talk about why they needed a chief make-up animator.

You clearly weren't around for the first 4 episodes.

>g-reco uses tvpaint animation
lol nigga you dumb

G-Reco and Lupin had nothing to do with Kabaneri style. G-Reco and Lupin tried to emulate the broken lines of old school cells, Kabaneri tried to reproduce the shading and colors.

I recall them hiring an actual makeup artist for some of the character designs or something.

Not an actual makeup artist, but they created several roles within the animation department called Make-up Animators, whose sole job was to do facial coloring

Oh man the sakuga cartel is here.

Kisama! Are you human or kabane!?

>basic production knowledge that everyone who was in these threads knows means you're a sakugafag
nigga pls

No-one cares fag, deal with it.

I hope we'll get to see her feet in the show

TWELVE

Dochira demo nai!
Ore wa oppai loli da!

You cared enough to reply, sakugafag. Now go back to twatter.

I'd put my twelve inches into her any day.

Wrong again dumbass
And Kabaneri fags continue to show how retarded they are

*centimetres

M-muh dick

Did the dog rape your mom?

Wow, you got me there, can't do nothing if someone tells me I'm wrong and doesn't back it up

You sound like you're having period right now, user. Are you alright?

I'm hoping they crash the train with no survivors. But seriously, I'm actually pretty dang excited for it. Despite its many flaws, the first season was a blast to watch and had one of the best first episodes I've ever seen.

I wonder where Ikoma and Mumei's relationship will go

Ayame-sama, I'm BUSHI

Yeah, sure, kid. I'm Golgo compared to you.

If they have any intelligence, they'll pair them up in the end.

>They literally invented a new job title for it you ignorant fuck.
Cool horseshit bro
>Kabaneri tried to reproduce the shading and colors.
Literally all they did was apply filter to certain scenes which is what most shows do. The reason why you're ssying its old school is because of the character design. G-Reco and Lupin actually did it right probably because THEY WERE DONE BY VETERANS not wannabes.
>This kills the Kabanerifags
Its seriously funny how this show fell off everyone's radar.

I expect that they will become a couple after a time skip at the end. Mumei is too immature for a relationship right now, but Ikoma is clearly in love with her (without necessarily realizing it).

>>They literally invented a new job title for it you ignorant fuck.
>Cool horseshit bro

OK, please tell me which show used Chief Make-up Animator before Kabaneri.

Why are you still talking out of your ass

I haven't seen Kabaneri so I don't care as much as those anons but could you at least explain yourself instead of just saying that they're wrong because you said so.

They didn't just add a filter. They actually hand-painted extra textures on the faces during certain scenes. Go read the relevant interviews.

ARE YOU HUMAN OR KABANERI

>mfw Kurusu became the best character by the end of the show

>They actually hand-painted extra textures on the faces during certain scenes.
Why do Kabanerifags lie so much? Next thing they'll say us that it was well animated

Just give up and admit you're wrong or baiting.
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1462415212

>They actually hand-painted extra textures on the faces during certain scenes.
What next? They used cels too?

I don't really understand why this makes you so mad

>THEY ARE VETERANS not wannabes
WIT is a new studio, man, they have to start somewhere. How would they grow if they dont take challenges and experiment?

You still haven't told me which show used a Chief Make-up Animator before Kabaneri

>CG filters
Are you done?

Also it's not even true that what we're talking about was attempted by wannabes. The director got Haruhiko Mikimoto, the definition of a veteran, to come back and figure out this technique

>filter
lol how mad r u that u gotta lie

>The director got Haruhiko Mikimoto, the definition of a veteran, to come back and figure out this technique
He just did character designs and the technique us not even revolutionary ti begin with.

Nope, he's literally responsible for why the shading was different in this show. You have somehow managed to be wrong literally every time you've posted. How is that possible?

Because its a made up title that hasnt caught on to anything since the technique isn't standard?