WORLD FIRST

China just invented the world first passenger drone. This is real. Not a movie. China is the world leader in science and innovation. Recent, China cloned the world first monkey for the first time.

China was the world leader of science and culture for thousands of years so it is only taking the position back. Look forward to more Chinese inventions. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

news18.com/news/world/worlds-first-passenger-drone-completes-its-test-flight-in-china-1653997.html
youtu.be/uXNNc_HFodI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBSN8afdy4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10 million bugmen en route to israel. Kikes beware

hope they're made better than their escalators

I look forward to the Chinese century, after the US collapses. Especially when Russia grows in power and becomes a competitor instead of a cooperating force.

This picture is more fake than the fucking spacex car in space garbage. and that's hard to do.
Also no sauce you fucking monkey.
link some shit

Chinks will revolt against CCP.

>passenger
>drone
It's a manned hexacopter and it's not the first

wow, imagine what kind of videos we can expect on liveleak once this goes into production

You’re stupid.

news18.com/news/world/worlds-first-passenger-drone-completes-its-test-flight-in-china-1653997.html

How about you use Google?

Chinese flying submarine soon

>No airfoil to glide or helicopter autorotating main rotor to attempt a landing
No thanks. That thing will drop out of the sky like a rock. Just like toy multi rotors drones.

So technologically advanced it doesn't even have a shadow

How long until we see drone gore videos?

Can't wait to see the live leak vids of people getting their heads chopped off.

>entire point of drones is that it's unmanned
>let's put a man in it
wow amazing what a superpower!

>In China elevators and escalators kills you.

Just imagine how many people will this thing kill.

I see a lot of you are intimidated by rising China and resort to slander and mockery. Scared white cowards. So plain to see hahaha.

>Reinventing the helicopter
Good job dickwads.

>Passenger drone

So they invented a helicopter with really dangerous blade placement?

That picture is so fake. The landing gear are way too short. It would only give a few inches of clearance for the bottom props. If it isn't perfectly level it will strike a prop on the ground.

Implying the United States hasn't already done all that in government funded projects. What is DARPA? What is skunkworks? It's like you don't even Black budget my man.

Multirotors are totally different than helicopters. Literally the only moving part on a multirotor are the propellers and motor shafts. Helicopters have hundreds, if not thousands of moving parts. A multirotor just has as many as it has motors (4, 6, 8 etc). The batteries and electronics are all solid state. They are incredibly reliable and easy to maintain. A helicopter is a huge task to maintain.

>invented

If they come with ballistic parachutes it could work.

I actually am excited for this technology and hope it comes. To make individual flight travel cheap and commercially available in something that you don't even need a pilot is amazing. I can't wait to lol @ how this will have weight restrictions and fatties will get mad because light weight drones have very specific weight requirements. This is going to be great.

he said the space x car shit is face and you responded to him. idiots had a view of the car inside the shuttle as the sides blew out to release it into space and call it fake because they could see stuff before seeing space. fucking retards

Nice dude it's a shitty helicopter go fuck yourself

>CHANG

Nothing is faker than space

correct on all counts. multirotors can also use many small motors, adding some redundancy to the aircraft vs one engine.

"invented" lmao.

Yeah, our unis decided to care more about niggers, spics, and kikes than actual work. Here's to the chinks success, that drone is pretty cool.

Yes. Chinese people are so creative. They are using a stuff invented to carry cameras and bombs to carry people. They changed the load!! Unthinkable it isn't?? How creative /ourinsectoids/ are.

>Invented
No. They took an existing technology, possibly illegally, and made it big. If China was any good at inventing things they wouldnt be the counterfeit capital of the world.

Good maybe someone can topple the Jews finally.

china can develop quickly, because they don't have safety test

Go to eat gutter oil OP and boil dogs
>They changed the load!! Unthinkable it isn't?? How creative /ourinsectoids/ are.
Kek

this

>We upscaled a toy helicopter with an electric motor

sure they did

Wow this a totally new invention my friend. Is called the train staircase and perfectly shows Chinese creativity and their 4000 years of dominance in inventions

>China was the world leader of science and culture for thousands of years
Not true actually, the vast majority of invention is from the west, also, China didn't even manage to figure out the industrial revolution, they're not very creative.

>drone

Invented The helicopter!?!?

spbp

What a waste of fucking trips. You 4chankoros can't even drink water without boiling it, so shut the hell up.

I’ll check ‘em, but OP is still a faggot. Chinese “inventions” currently come in two types: death traps and patten infringement. It’s easy to “innovate”when you don’t have to worry about safety and environmental regulation or pay for R&D.

Thats what gym fans could do 60 years ago. Gym fan technology today is nowhere near that. Let that sink in.

tell the president of china to get in one then and take a regular normal trip.

NOONE WITH ANYTHING TO LOSE WOULD RIDE ONE OF THESE

>tfw only a handful of eccentric business are ever going to use this

Chinks are given the design and innovation so that they can manufacture ten million units of something. If not for receiving these plans for manufacturing they would not have the technological know-how for this.

It amazing what you can do when safety and regulations can be bend and ignored at will.

spbp

youtu.be/uXNNc_HFodI

>passenger drone
That's a helicopter.

I've been around too many gore forums, and I can tell you, that ground man shouldn't be anywhere near those rotating knives.

>china
drone passenger

it's a vastly more economical means of propulsion

Lol your wrong, the Chinese got beaten by this guy:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBSN8afdy4g

I guess they just copied his design.

hope they're not

:)

You know what's even more economical? Riding a fucking e-bike or other such device. The batteries alone to go anywhere practical on such a vehicle would make it impossible to fly unless you figure out how to slap a nuclear-reactor on it.

Large single rotors spinning at slower speed are more efficient than multiple rotors at higher speed.
The tail rotor doesn't contribute to lift but the constant adjustments in speed of the quad rotors also wastes energy.
Single rotor makes a lot more sense for vehicles.

it's not a spectacular new invention like OP wants to make out and there are safety and convenience (when getting in and out of it) implications with those expose blades that sit at a relatively low height

That doesn't make it an invetion

Keep dreaming China. Nigga made this shit out of a fucking bath tub and is probably more safe.

I'm not getting in one of these until this technology has been perfected for at least a decade.

No.

/thread

>be jihadi
>take decapi-copter to big outdoor gathering

Yeah that’s cool but do they have an electric car in space

Don't /thread your own posts. Especially with capitalization errors.
That said what is the book this is from

Going to be some good rekt threads due to these.

>China invented a helicopter

yay gj guys

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE CHINESE GORE WEBMS?

You heard him, he said China! aaaand GO

China has terrible quality control and requirements verification, so I could care less

China just invented the world first robot soldier. This is real. Not a movie. China is the world leader in science and innovation. Recent, China cloned the world first monkey for the first time.

China was the world leader of science and culture for thousands of years so it is only taking the position back. Look forward to more Chinese inventions. :)

This.

They put a thing on a big drone. Happy for them, hope it works well.

Kek

Their space station is out of control and about to crash to Earth.

/thread

Stolen intellectual property from the West... AGAIN

Impressive, China's robotic program is dangerously closing in on Japan's.

Like much of their technology it is built on the back Western inventions, this is just an oversized drone and China is certainly not the only country developing these.

>China just invented

let me stop you right there...

China STOLE

Yea um.....we just use these thanks.
They were invented decades ago.

HOLY SHIT CHYNA STROOOOOOOONG WOW SO INNOVATIVE.

NEVER DONE BEFORE, STRONK

>Chinese inventions

Top kek

Russia part will never happen.

A TRUE POWER TO BE RECKONED WITH, NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

only 10 million?

>China invented it

Truly a LEADER in Lift Technology

rekt threads will never be the same

underrated

>it's just a plane
top lel

>thinkingemoji.jpeg
Why does a drone need to be guided down by an aircraft marshall?

>what kind of videos we can expect on liveleak once this goes into production

those blades

fuck can you imagine all the decapitations rekts we will get to see in 10 years.

Can't wait to start seeing these on live leak.

How come a German startup developped a passenger drone first then? If the Chinese were first, how come pic related was reported a month ago?

Disagree.Cities like NYC are going to eat this shit up. If I live in Brooklyn and can take this shit to my companie's rooftop for a 5 minute work commute you bet your ass I will.