If you're pro Trump you're Pro israel. Simple as that, and I don't know how anyone could justify supporting israel...

If you're pro Trump you're Pro israel. Simple as that, and I don't know how anyone could justify supporting israel. All you maga spewing retards are the biggest goys of this century.

I'm ultimately pro-me, but I'm not a political candidate.

You're wrong though.

Shill

It's better to support Israel and to give the kikes a free pass to murder in the middle east than having them here supporting multiculturalism.

I am pro punished trump.

Italians aren't white
*see attached file

I don't know shit about Isreal so how can I be for it, they sound pretty entitled from what I've seen.

Greater Israel means they are causing chaos and sending people to Europe so they can take the land around them without resistance.

shill for who? The left support Israel too

Death to all who oppose the black sun. Bow down before his supreme power, and yield to him the blood of those that do not believe in his supremacy. Fear and obey those in authority, but slay those that are weak, of wholesome persuasion, or false prophets. Bring death to those that oppose the black sun's church or make peace, order, and laws, for only the black sun is the true authority. Break not into open rebellion, for marching armies move false deities into action. Fell one foe at a time and keep all folk afraid, uneasy, and in constant strife. An method or means is justified if it brings about the desired end.

This
ptg is literal lite reddit

Israel is a containment country, just like /mlp/ and Sup Forums are containment boards. Can't move that embassy and annex all of Palestine fast enough.

>he hasn't taken the public service pill

not an argument.

>fear and obey those in authority
>bring death to those that make order and laws
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Set aside the Jew bullshit for a moment and realize Israel is the only decent Democratic country in a sea of repressive backwards third world shitholes. While Palestinians are teaching their kids to be suicide bombers, Israel has world class universities. Prove me wrong.

cringe

You're right, we should have just voted for Hillary and waited for Hitler.

w e w
kys faggot

I would teach my kids to be suicide bombers too if a bunch of abos took over Australia

I could give a damn fuck what sandniggers do in their own countries. It's the USA government subsidizing Israel and Islamic terrorists which is what should make any sane person worried.

also you should be pretty pissed that almost 3 billion dollars in your taxes goes to Israel rather than being put back into the country

If you saw my nose, you would know why I'm pro Israel.

You're implying the Jews invaded Palestinian land? Tell me, what exactly is a Palestinian? Last time I checked it was a made up term for cast offs from places like Jordan and Egypt who were cobbled together into a group of shitty nomadic refugees. Love them or hate them the Jews have been living in and improving on that otherwise shitty and worthless land since before Muhammed slithered out of his mother's cunt.
Remember when Israel handed over a lot of the settlements in the 2000s? Remember how they left green houses that allowed them to actually grow shit in the desert? What did the monkey Palestinians do with them?

A Palestinian is someone who is a descendant of both Jews and Arabs that converted to Christianity or to Islam when the respective empires conquered their land. Its not a made up term and Palestinians have a different dialect of arabic to their neighbors as well as slightly different culture and cuisine. Palestine was a decent place to live for almost all of history with the crusades being the only exception so the Israelis aren't improving anything. While i do agree with you that after Arafat's death the Palestinian government has been plagued with corruption and incompetence, i also want you to understand that the occupation of Palestine is a real thing. there are people, both christian and muslim, who aren't afforded the same rights as someone else simply because they are Arab and not Jewish. this is not democratic. I also need you to imagine if the native Americans suddenly subjected you to their rule and treated you unfairly. i imagine you would react the same way the Palestinians do today. I also agree that Israel has a right to exist based on conquest if not anything else, but Palestinians also have a right to exist in a nation they can call their own.

Palestinians can eat shit and suck on a Jewish dick. We should let Israel glass those faggots then pave it and turn it into an amusement park.

wow what a nice and well thought out rebuttal, i'm gonna suggest you head back over to the_donald this place isn't for you