Jojo

I went to see the movie. Ask me anything.

Was it bad?

Depends what you're looking for.

How was the CGI?

Depends what you're looking for.

Kinda stupid looking. Like 2000s spiderman.

lol

Was the acting as fake and overacted as every other Japanese movie?

Are you homosexual by any chance?

Yeah but since its jojo it didnt feel too out of place

no

Which stands do we see?
Is kira introduced or at least mentioned?

Did you enjoy it?

Did you cringe too much during the movie? In which moments? Or it was actually decent?

Were any of the movie-only additions/characterization good, or did they feel like they detracted from the plot?

Was the AN bottling scene done well

We see the water guy who gets his ass kicked just like in the manga. Then a slight hint of the creepy girl who likes koichi. Jotaro's and Josuke's obviously and the two Nijimura brothers.

At the end we see Killer Queen exploding one of the Nijimura brothers and getting away from the scene in a hilarious way and there's a shot of Kira's room and some of his memorable stuff but no hint of the guy's look yet.

>8/4
>August 4th
How could you have seen it? Its not even out yet.

The audience was the worst part. Movie was Ok without too much cringy shit aside from the two moments where they take themselves too seriously (which fails since nu gen Japanese actors can't act drama for shit).
Oh and the stands kinda look retarded and scenes that make too much use of them suffer as a result. I wouldn't take someone who doesn't know jojo to watch it.

Premiere where I am.

They did well considering they cant possibly adapt the whole thing. Can't think of anything that ruined the original vibe.

They filmed the movie in Italy or somewhere like that tho. So Morioh really looks like a European city or something. Unless Japan has cities like that. But then in the manga Morioh is a bit off too for a Japanese town.

Gonna see the second screening but I was expecting better. And yes the audience is always full of dumb loud retards.

thank god i thought it was some kind of stand power.

What would you rate the movie?

You mean when they put the stand in a bottle? The first battle was really well done. Felt a bit like a horror movie too which captures what Araki was trying to convey quite well.

Were you there too?

No, just based on your posts it doesn't seem that good.

It's the 3rd year I go to this even though and the audience is always retarded so that's why I know and I'm not surprised.

5 bags of popcorn and one of those little toy soldiers from toy story in memory of Nijimura Keicho's stand.

Could it stand up as a decent movie in its own right? Or would it get shredded by anyone who isn't a Jojo fan.

Let's meet for Lu, Yoru wa mijikashi and Hirunehime user. I'll be the one in the pink fursuit.

They're loud, embarrassing and all trying hard to make witty remarks in the middle of every movies?

The festival does seem kinda cheap and lame but to think every screening is a disaster of this magnitude.

Were they autistically shouting ZA WARUDO when Jotaro stopped time?

Was the music any good? Or Jojo-esque?

>The audience was the worst part.
Why is that?

I wouldn't take anyone who doesn't know about jojo to see this movie if I was trying to impress them.
The plot would be somewhat confusing, stands would look retarded to someone who doesn't expect them and the acting direction is not up to western sensibilities.
I can elaborate more if you insist.

Might be worse because Jojo has a shit fanbase and it's the premiere. But when I went to see Miss Hokusai there would be an autist or two making loud animal noises during scene changes. Haven't had too many issues during films but it doesn't surprise me that something like Jojo is much worse.

I insist

Obnoxious and loud cheering with a mix of

don't even remember. I guess this is a good thing since music shouldn't really get in the way of a manga adaptation.

want to be?

So no RHCP?

... with a mix of indiscernible clamors.

No Kira is taking that role.

Well this is a series with a ton of music references so I'd say for JoJo it's a different case.

You guys are dumb
Japs do Year-Month-Day, which means the movie comes out on August 4th.

And no Joseph? Not watching this shit if there's no Joseph.

Hmmm...

I was surrounded by autistic people. Some retard was consistently yelling 'Yeah right' whenever a character didn't tell the truth as if he was so proud of having read the manga and being all savy. One brave soul would try to shush him but to no avail.
The thing with autistic people is that they can't even tell when they're close to get their asses kicked.

>Josuke and Jotaro are supposed to be half white
>they're played by full Japanese actors

That reminds me the worst audience I've been in was for the Madoka movie, I think some dude took off his shoes/socks and it smelled awful for a while, and some people shouted stupid crap once in a while. That was a special screening in a normal cinema so I figured I couldn't complain too much but it's pretty sad that they can't tell people to shut the fuck up at a festival.

1. If your screencap was correct, the movie would still not be out and OP would still be a liar
2. Pic related
Dumb jojobronies

No Joseph for now. They would need to find a white old actor who can speak Japanese I guess.

Would you take someone not familiar with Chinese cartoons to watch anime with you? They wouldn't get it and think you regressed to the emotional age of 10
understandably

Sorry you didn't get the chance of experiencing one of the exclusive advance screenings.

Festival releases come before mainstream theatre releases, dipshit.

Post tickets.

Do you have a lot of happa actors in mind? Keanu Reeves could have played Jotaro but how much would that cost them?
Also the weeb audience hates western actors even when it's called for. Just look at the autistic reaction this place has for anything dub related even when the dubbed characters are supposed to speak English.

probably because good and popular half white half japanese are hard to come across so the studio obviously doesn't want to bother sorting/auditioning them all

Haven't picked them up yet.

Look up fantasia on google.

At least half-asians can still look more asian than white.

nani?

any recommendation? What movies have cute girls doing cute things and plenty of nude scenes

All these films are wholesome entertainment for the whole family.

no

They filmed it in Sitges, a catalan town famous for being a gay hotspot.

You think any camjobs will be out after the two screenings? How strict are they over there?

I don't know but I assume it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

They aren't strict but the audience is far too lame to produce anything like that. I snapped a few vids tho to show some friends. might post some pics once I plug in my cell phone somewhere.

Like pottery.

Japan has absolutely no problem with casting a Japanese guy for a Caucasian role. If there's no Joseph in the trilogy, he was probably cut for time.

Nah Miike said Joseph would be played by a white person.

Looks like we're gonna see the next villain of JJL this chapter

Justin Tomimori probably would have made a good Josuke

Were the stands cool?

bump