The Eternal Australian Shitposter

What is is about the Australian that makes them the most prominent shit / banter poster on Sup Forums?
Is it the geo-political environment in which we exist, or perhaps the dynamic landscape (middle of bumfuck nowhere with sand n clay n shieeet)? Even the demographics (glue and petrol wired abos w/ 3.1 people/sq km average) may contribute to this trait.

Where does this profound potency lie? Opinions?
Have a good weekend cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/davidmack/australia-is-real-i-swear?utm_term=.vgvk1bgxw#.fnXDqL15Z
youtube.com/watch?v=vnSegu4A5Uc)
youtube.com/watch?v=CwvazMc5EfE&hd=1
youtube.com/watch?v=8S13W69FQhs
youtu.be/Cbbc7UT6XAM
youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU&hd=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its gallows humour user. always has been. when evrything wants to kill you, including your british overlords, the abos, fifteen foot wide spiders and VB, you need a decent sense of humour

Ok I'm gonna spill the beans, Australia is not real. It’s a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It’s a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires. Australia does not exist. All things you call “proof” are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They’re all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world (I should know, after all I am one).If you think you’ve ever been to Australia, you’re terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians. Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these “Australian” says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world – Australia is not real. It’s a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

I shitpost to hide the pain

>swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions

Sounds like my average weekend

s-so my entire life is just a simulation?

>This Student Failed Her Assignment Because Her Professor Said "Australia Isn't A Country"
buzzfeed.com/davidmack/australia-is-real-i-swear?utm_term=.vgvk1bgxw#.fnXDqL15Z

Holy fucking shit. I thought the whole 'american education' thing was just a meme.

What the fuck is going on over there, yanks?

You are a self-aggrandising faggot OP

>believes clickbait
>laughs at burger educations
come on, faggot...

>this pasta again

as least write some original shit, begone heathen

>le everything trying to kill you in Australia meme

I let it slide when its from Yuropoors and Americans but when it's from Australian's it makes me cringe.

I think it's mainly that Australia has historically been culturally egalitarian and anti-authority (despite being one of the most cucked places on the planet). We've never really had a class structure, and when we did it was despised. We also don't put rich people on a pedestal like Americans do. Most Australians are mildly uncomfortable with formality and don't want to treat others or be treated with extreme seriousness or to have their ass kissed.

thats because your a city dwelling faggot with womans hands and a mazda

It is only through massive amounts of gay didgeridoo sex that the Austrailian shitposter can exist. Ince that was banned, the quality banter seems to have stopped completely.

If you have no idea why we shit post, then you are either a proxy fag or a visitor.

u forgot alaska.
i know what you're doing.
>USA 3.797 million
>OZ 2.97 million

we're coming poof.

Most of Australia is unhabitable tho

Balts are better shitposters then you australian cunts.

proof?

shut up austria

Achieving no shitposting on Sup Forums is like trying to achieve world peace. Its just not gonna happen.

I post with a Swedish flag, but I am actually posting from a Baltic state.
Swedeposts are all me.

Aussies are probably the most lovable people on the planet. Moot was a hateful faggot and should be rage banned.

Australians get on my nerves. They'll talk shit all day everyday about America and how we aren't white anymore but when you look up their page they have a chink gf with 5 down syndrome looking babies lmao

[spoiler]56[/spoiler]

Somebody needs to Casey Anthony that baby

look cunt dont get all philosophical on me

i work hard, i play hard and i shitpost hard. simple as that mate, when i get home, i crack open the bundy, and pour myself a glass, what happens afterwards mate , i cant be held responsible for

absolutely this!
I always enjoy australian bants

Friendly reminder that Australians are not white.

This is Florida to

MODS!!
GOD FUCKING DAM IT THIS THREAD IS POSTED DAILY

Leafs have no voice when it's about anti-shitposting.

When you live on an island surrounded with flora and fauna that can kill you, surrounded by descendant of criminals who act like niggers (albeit "white"), surrounded by literal subhumans more inferior than niggers of the African variety, you'd be fucking miserable too that you lash out to anyone/everyone. Doesn't matter what medium. If the Internet didn't exist, and Strayans knew how to reach you, they'd do it just to act like insufferable twats. They'd literally shitpost in letter form, spending thousands of Australian monopoly money on stamps. Or call you up and shittalk in that guttural noise they call their version of the English language. All because they have nothing better to do, in between dying from stingrays like this "mate" (youtube.com/watch?v=vnSegu4A5Uc) or from emus.

They live in a mad max world, roaming packs of abbos on the hunt for guzzaline to huff, hot desert wasteland causing a state of perpetual scrotum thigh stickadge, I'd want to spread bullshit across the world if I lived like that

waiting for house prices to drop, gotta do something

Neither bro, born and raised. Just a prelude for the question about the opinion of other people/

in the old days i think it evolved from alcoholism and isolationism, as a form of necessity.
today, i think they are coping. still good lads though.
man has shitposted in general since we were writing on cave walls. if you search hard enough, i bet you find a dick or two.

Shitposting is the last refuge of the young man with no gf in a hostile environment. Aussies always had abbos and heat and poisonous giant every-animal to deal with. We in the north are slowly losing our once adequate homeland to leftist communes in places like Toronto, or chinese colonies like Vancouver. As our feminist overlord continues to increase the minimum wage, putting us all out of work, and instituting more feminist agendas keeping us all away from gfs, we're going to have less and less to do but shitpost to escape the stress of our daily tolerance meetings and HRT side effects. Please understand, we're just wasting away, and soon we will all be dead or worse.

You're missing the last two years, us aussies are in the middle of a resurgence. Leafs getting BTFO.

Depression on a national level and a PLEASE look at my country complex.

>perpetual scrotum thigh stickadge
That's no fucking joke.

I have light scaring from the perma-rash on my thighs where the balls rub. I first thought it was something I picked up from some Sheila in the city, but then noticed it's the same size as my balls because one hangs a little lower than the other.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

I told you not to be porking Abos. You can't spell Abomination without Abo.

To the last man we'll fight. If we sink we'll all sink together beautifully as the last hurrah of modern civilization.

Settle down there william van dam shakesphere ya dutch bastard.

Have a cigar and a struddenwaffle

Cunts fucked mate shel be right aye sick one cunt

Ye nah ye nah ye nah fuck off clarence ya potato headed fuck

Stroopwafels are very nice.

Say that again to my face you little faggot cunt

Port arthur was a government plot to take your guns

t. The Aussie Shitposting Assault Force

Come on mates, take it easy. We're all friends here. Just crack a cold one, glass each other and we can all go back to triggering the amerilards.

Because when we used to sing the national anthem as a kid we said "gurt by pee" instead of "sea" so the banter has been well ingrained into the Australian mind

>a rare picture of anthony mundine's 3rd wife, hours before her wedding

>Because when we used to sing the national anthem as a kid we said "gurt by pee" instead of "sea"
no we didn't

I just mumbled like a tard for a few minutes. Always thought waltzing matilda should have been our anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwvazMc5EfE&hd=1

and he thinks aussies came up with maccas. get back to your shop window show, you slut.

does anyone has that mp4 of an autralian dancing and all the other countries clapping arround him?

russel coight

You guys ever seen Wolf Creek? I imagine you all as Mick from Wolf Creek.... only instead of getting your kicks by torturing tourists in a shack in the middle of nowhere, you shit post on Sup Forums.... in a shack in the middle of nowhere.

you literally have a town called Hurt.

because we honestly just don't give a fuck anymore.

>"it's time to hit the road"

youtube.com/watch?v=8S13W69FQhs

Kek, seriously.. watch this. He even looks like the aussie meme

I don't think aussies even shitpost anymore. Literally every good thread these days is derailed by some Canadian

yeah thats the dude but it was edited with the australian shitpost face

a national treasure

youtu.be/Cbbc7UT6XAM

>ywn down a beer with the prime minister while the coppas watch

youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU&hd=1

Don’t forget the diseased vaginas/cocks, 3 condoms ain’t enough

>we ghosts now

Spoopy

it's an outlet for ethn*c hatred

expected an American flag, kys OP

I think it's the aussie soul. It's quite cunty.

Show bobs

I shitpost to make myself feel like a big man.

if this was actually happening to leafs I still wouldn't care

>What is is about the Australian that makes them the most prominent shit / banter poster on Sup Forums?
Our massive population of NEETs due to our generous welfare system.
That plus a culture of irreverence.

You cunts are funny, witty, clever, and biting.
I'd clap you a beer.

Canadians shitposting is just... awful. Self-debasing and sad. Always laced throughout with barely concealed anger.

As a NH resident, I am just floored and embarrassed.

I'm sorry.

Abbos or muzzies?

Why are young Australians so violent? we need to address the brazen xenophobia which would have made them commit such an assault

sudanese and their white meth head cuck friends.

>scrotum stickage

Still sore after chasing a wild goat through thick scrub yesty day in my Levi jeans circa 105 degrees Farra

Disgusting.
If I promise to bag a few can I crash on your couch for a week?

Over here we call it Donken

we can trade places any time.
becoming an american citizen is my #1 life goal.

Nothing calls light to his dark hearted men,
Who's lifeblood flows with iambic pentameter.

Im just a bit of a cunt, Im generally a good cunt, just ask me mates but sometimes internet faggots just dont get me

When you have monsters in every corner, you can’t help but be a doosh online