Redpill me on Hitler

I'm just here to ask some questions about Hitler.

1 - About his economic plan, was it only succesful because he stole from jews and invaded countries, or did it have merit on it's own?

2 - What is the "Hitler was a jew" thing about, and is there any merit to this theory?

3 - Do any of you believe the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to be real? If so, isn't there a part that says that anyone that opposes them that has the power to actually threaten them will be a puppet of theirs used to further their goals?

4 - Counting the facts in question 3, as well as the fact that Hitler's actions helped the jews in their apparent world domination scheme more than it harmed them(in fact, i think it only helped), why do you guys praise Hitler when it's more likely that he was a puppet?

5 - Not about Hitler, really, but i noticed that anyone pointing out Trump's connection to various jews gets pretty much ignored here. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZH321GrUk&t=6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 - he was pretty hands off when it came to small business. some industry/big corporations were nationalized. it definitely had merit and pulled germany out of the great depression

2. no merit.

3. i don't really know if they're real or not, and i don't care. we can see with our own eyes jews control media/academia/financial systems

4. i wouldn't say it helped them, he tried to defend his country from them and got ganged up on by other jewish controlled countries. you can't blame him for trying

5. newfags get caught up in cult of personalities very easily

Pretty much agree completely with this.

set aside 6 hours and watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZH321GrUk&t=6s

Hitler's personnel doctor would prescribe him high addictive and dangerous drugs that fucked him up.
The only great thing he did was to more or less create animal rights, but now said rights are tainted by his name and the millions of death he caused.

1 - Interesting. So his economic growth was not because of the war? As in, he had people build war machines and women work for free?

3 - I'd say it's very important wether they are true or not. Some of the writing speaks a lot about contemporary issues.

4 - But it did help them. The reason they got Israel, wich is something they have been planning for a long time by using 6 million jews as evidenced from the old newspapers from before WW2, and also the reason we can't criticize them for anything because it would be hate speech. You could say it's a coincidence, but the same can be said about jews running the media/hollywood/banks/etc. Although i admit they are not on the same level.

5 - Fair enough.

I'm already downloading it, thanks.

Interesting point of view. I take it this is not a very common one in this board?

By taking out usury? Or is there something else that also messed up with their money? I'm not very well versed in economy, sorry.

I'd just refer you to That's your best bet.

He had pretty revolutionary ideas about monetarism, instead of having a debt backed fiat currency or one based on bullion every deutschemark was the equivalent of one hour of German labour. Economies are all about consumer confidence, and the best thing he did was make the German Volk believe in themselves.

With number point number 2, if you haven't noticed, slander and character assassination is a big thing. Hitler has been accused of being gay, being on drugs, being a jew, being autistic, being a sexual deviant etc. Just loom at the baseless, irrational attacks on Trump. Character assassination is more important to the left than the truth or good arguments.

1. nope. germany became an industrial/economic powerhouse before the war. there were a lot of public works programs though basically to modernize the country.

3. it would almost be impossible to prove if they are real or not. this is why i focus on what we can actually see

4. the jews could have come up with any reason for them to browbeat people into being scared to criticize them. the problem is that they control our media and can push whatever narrative they want on the unthinking masses. the reason jews got isreal is because they suckered america into war with germany on behalf of the brits who were getting their asses handed to them. just look at who gave the jews israel, it was britain. there was going to be a war either way, look how the soviet union were arming up right before the war.

It is, people caring enough to say they don't like some/most things about him is quite rare though.

1 - Interesting. I will watch that 6 hour documentary first before coming to a resolution about this.

3 - True, i can see your point here. But wouldn't you say that the things we can see with our own eye give us some kind of confirmations about it?

4 - The war happening was already planned. Didn't the newspapers i mentioned used the soviets for the ones "we must save the jews from"? It was certainly them they were going for, even with the jewish leadership persecutting jews. But then Hitler appeared in the scene and it was shifted to him. The question is, was Hitler's appearance a coincidence, or was it calculated because they still needed the soviets for more time?

read all this shit. there is some good information in here and answers to a couple of your questions.