Friendly reminder that Kuzu no Honkai is AOTY

Friendly reminder that Kuzu no Honkai is AOTY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jGnPB4jgliM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really liked it, but no. It’s not AOTY.

Name a single better series.

I'll wait.

Why did you like it that much ?

the ending didnt made it aoty

dude sex lmao

Wait for the extra chapter.

Stop spreading your shit taste.

Well, no surprise there.

>aoty
no
you stop giving a fuck about the characters like 5 episodes
>b-but you're supposed to dislike them!
no

the ending song was the best part

timeskip?

>OST
>voice acting
>a powerful, gripping story that perfectly portrays relationships in the 21st century

Don't know but it will be probably about Hanabi and other characters finding their love. Not sure though.

Nah it was shit mate. Barely even remember the characters aside from that slut and the slut teacher.

More like 糞の本懐

Well, good for you if you liked it that much.

>20 minutes later and not a single reply
I rest my case.

Tsuki ga Kirei

Mostly cause I forgot about this thread.

Does Hanabi count as a femme fatale?

Well of course its not, that belongs to Tsuki ga Kirei

roflmao

No. Akane may be one but she is also a sociopath.

Nice meme

Do you really think Akane is coldblooded enough to be a sociopath? Or that she's indifferent to the suffering of others?

stop forcing this meme

Sociopathy isn't zero or hundred, it has scales. Akane showed signs of having antisocial personality disorder but you can say she wasn't a full blown sociopath otherwise she wouldn't have become a better person at the end like she did or you can say she wasn't a fully rotten person as she showed the capability to change herself for the better. She also wasn't a violent person.
>she's indifferent to the suffering of others
She was not only indifferent to the suffering of the others but to her own suffering as well. A lot of fans don't realize this because of hate for her character or because she got away in the end but what she did was not only destructive to others but to herself as well. She wanted to die without anyone remembering her. So it's not like the anime approved of her actions, it never did but more than actual romance, it was a story about scummy characters becoming better people.

Any new information on the extra chapter ?

Kuzu no Honkai was desperately trying to be AOTY. Unfortunately, they failed to account for melodrama fatigue.

>this meme
Die.

>aside from that slut
Name a character from that show who wasn't a slut.

Also, I wish that Mugi and Hanabi could have gotten together.

No reply.
Guess no new information then.

It wasn't even aots dude

because it's a bait too obvious

OST is brilliant.

youtu.be/jGnPB4jgliM

The author posted this on her twitter. "Kuzu no Honkai: ex-boyfriend." It could be happening. I just want Hanabi to be happy.

eromanga-sensei

it was interesting although I think I didn't get the point.

I usually never even notice OSTs, but this one was phenomenal.

It's a decent series, but it gets overhyped by people with low self-esteem and/or other issues that can relate to the show.

She probably wasn't written as a sociopath, but ends up coming off as one due to poor storytelling.

Hanabi has a lot of growing up to do before she can earn her happy ending.

>a powerful, gripping story that perfectly portrays relationships in the 21st century

Oh boy, is this the shitposting thread?

Almost everything else.
An actual answer is: Eromanga-sensei.

Wait till Citrus is out, fgts.