Meme: We love our FLOTUS!

Michelle Obama was a nappy headed rampaging gorilla ho and people still didn't really like it when others would talk too much shit. And that's talking about an angry ogress.

So here's an idea.

>start floating wholesome memes about loving Melania
>instead of playing up the feminist meme of how "accomplished" she is, focus on her beauty, motherhood, and devotion as a wife to a good man
>beauty, motherhood, devotion... all things the left hates, and they will not be able to resist publicly calling for her rape and murder, as they did after the election
>feminists screeching sexism while calling melania a whore
>betas and feminists on CNN complain that wholesome Camelot-style respect for the FLOTUS is problematic
>salon articles calling for motherhood to be banned

Our enemy is only strong when he's able to hide. Our greatest weapon has always been simply forcing our enemy to show himself, because he incites horror and revulsion once he's dragged into the light.

I support - God Save Us

Lets Bring them to their knees

>nappy headed gorilla ho
>implying "Michelle" was a woman

gtfo normie

A whore may be better than a nigger, but she's still a whore. Feel free to post your moms nudes if you disagree.

>and devotion as a wife to a good man
So you don't want this to be believable?

A literal prostitute

>People actually respect this immigrant whore

Only in muttland

She really is the most beautiful FLOTUS in American history. Pretty cool

bump

She really is! Whoever is styling her is doing an amazing job, she always looks so flawless I literally love her

It doesn't matter, the point is to provoke the left into chimping

This guy gets it

>immigrant whore

There's nothing wrong with an aristocrat buying his wife you fucked pleb

Thank God we don't have to watch that he-ape parade around in women's clothing anymore!

I don't really care one way or another about the FLOTUS. Its obvious she doesn't want to be first lady, and I don't blame her. She just wanted to enjoy the fruits of Trump's labor and watch her kids grow up. Now she has CNN calling her a cuquean and constantly disparaging her husband 24/7.

Fuck off shill

She's a Diana tier diplomatic weapon for certain. From what I've seen she is flawlessly performing as FL too.
Doesn't she speak 7 languages or something equally mad?
When people shit talk Trump, they're not especially wrong, he is a right cunt. But Melania is an innocent just trying her best & it seems her best is plenty good enough.
Some low key red-baiting will catch some whoppers, but it's poor form to try.

agreed, can't help but love her, she's a fine FLOTUS

I would respect her so hard

>FLOTUS
>SLUTTUS