La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah

La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah

Say these words out loud and mean it and you will instantly convert to Islam.

Strange things will happen in your mind I promise you that, they can be interesting or persecutory.

Do it, I did and I'm white.

I started receiving gifts from people and made more money.

Peace to you and your family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8zgt6ZKvqk
youtu.be/M0d4qM7gCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk how to speak that pig Latin shit

Good

Try your best, the messenger will forgive you and help you more on your journey if you try.

>I did and I'm white.
Wrong, embrace the KARA BOĞA

Fuck you and your shit evil death cult .. which is all filthy Islam is. Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=K8zgt6ZKvqk

>Disgusting

If only we could get all Muslims to kill them selves. Would achieve would peace.

Fuck all Muslims.

Fuck Islam entirely.

Strange things happen in your mind alright. Fucking asshole

Sounds spooky desu

Stop posting or I'll defile a Koran in your name. Allah wouldn't be pleased with you if you forced me to do that, it would be your fault and your actions would lead to the destruction of your prophets holy word. No virgins for you in that case.

I claim this thread in the name of the holy trinity.

youtu.be/M0d4qM7gCH8

Fuck shitskins and fuck Mohammed, I know OP fucked off already but I ripped his book up anyway.

Fuck your shit-tier sand nigger ”religion”. Go fight in Syria, slaughter some other muslims, and end up dying. That’s the best way to get world peace.

That's just silly monkey-gibbering. How would anyone, chattering those mindless sounds, in any way commit themselves to following the psychotic, opium-induced rantings of a Dark Ages desert bandit?

That's not even the full text you have to recite you fucking retard. And since it's a spiritual oath you have to understand it's meaning and recite it sincerely for it to "work". What kind of fucking low effort bait is this?

No BS I would instantly remove you from my will

>t. oldfag

This Mongol is correct

>I started receiving gifts from people and made more money.
Islam, the religion of gibs me dat

you forgot to mention fat, disgusting looking pedo. Still better looking than 99% of arabs, so they made him their god.

>Try your best, the messenger will forgive you and help you more on your journey if you try.
Yeah that's shirk right there. You're clearly not a real Muslim
Sage in all fields

you don't fool me you dumb Egypsie!

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

>I'm white.
Not anymore.
You're an Arab now.