Honestly curious... Can you put your unbiased thinking cap on for 1 min?

I'm not going to BS, I'm a republican, through and through. That said, I'm trying to put my independent cap on, and look at what I'm about to say/bring up, in an independent view. Seriously try to do the same, and give your input with the same view.

Alright, congress and the doj keeps digging deeper and deeper into the election interference. Either via Russian collusion or impartial democrat interference. Pretty sure, up/down, right/left can agree that's what's going on right now. Right? Right.

Democrats: The Russians hacked DNC servers, and..... It's honestly never been said exactly what happened after that. They either supposedly gave it to Trumps campaign, and they did something with the info? I'm trying to think of a big turning point that President Trumps campaign, REALLY, benefited from the 'hack'. The big news that came out with 'Russia's hack', was that the DNC actually did collude with Hillary's campaign as far as 'pushing' Bernie sanders out of the running. I'm not saying that didn't benefit President Trump but it didnt sway voters either way, IMHO.? That's what mullers year + investigation has been about, correct? In that 14-15 months, theres absolutely zero proof that President Trumps campaign 'colluded' with russians to do this. Zero. INB4, there have been charges brought against 4 people. I agree, about chargess being brought, BUT, not for collusion. Two of them were for obstruction(basically mixing up what they said to the fbi and what was on record. again, nothing about , or to do with russia). Another had to do with YEARS before the 2016 preidential run, and again nothing to do with Russia(due to financial issues). The other I cant think of what the charges are, but again, nothing to do with collusion.

epublicans: I honestly could write a mini novel with everything that has come out so far(via Hillary corruption; email server, uranium one, clinton foundation, ect; DOJ interference; lack of trust/possibly criminal(handeling of clintons email server, uranium one, clint foundation, ECT) that could possibly tie-in Obama on down). Stuff is litteraly coming out every single day. As bad as I want justice(YESTERDAY, hell last year), I think President Trump and the senate/congress are slow rolling everything to keep all of this fresh in our minds come the mid-terms. Again, I could list everything evidence wise, but I'd be here forever, and if you dont know what I'm talking about, you've had your head burried in the sand.

I honestly think within the next month or two, Hillary will be indicted. It will probably be for her home email server which she was never charged with(it's all came out the 'investigation' never really happened). They will continue to 'investigate' the DNC/DOJ's role in everything, and all that will come to a head in/around september of this year(Again, to keep everything fresh in the publics mind).

Here's where I want some honesty from both Dem and Repub. EVERYTHING is going to come out. It's inevitable, a lot of it will be next month via the Inspector Generals report. That said, wouldnt it make sense for dems to admit to all of it. If they keep denying and subverting, when it all comes to a head, their going to look just as guilty. Even if they didnt have anything to do with it. The dem leaning media already has a 7% trustability raiting, they've been pushing russia for a year, how are they going to look after everything comes out and they ignored it. Not only that, but tried everything in their power to avert attention from it. Same goes for the dem party, period(more so them, especially the intel commities since they have/had access to all this info since shortly after it happened). This is going to be the BIGGEST political scandal ever. Bennedict Arnold will look like a medal of honor recipient compared to some of these people. Thats thr black and whjte truth. Dems were so confident in hillary getting elected, they were brazen in what they did. How long do you think it will be, before a majority dem ____(comgress/senate/president) is elected? Ever? I honestly dont ever see them coming back from this. Do you think dems/msm media, will try to get ahead of the info coming out, before it does? Im baffeled the more I think about it. NOT saying I'm not happy about it. We've only basically been getting drips so far, the water main IS GOING to break sooner than later.

+1 nice blog post :)

Keep us posted

No opinion? You really don't have an opinion whether it would be better for dems to try and get out infron of all this? Then try to distance themselves.

At minimum, this will lead to bloodshed.
At most, this is just a gigantic distraction on the way to the global government/economy/religion/general screwing of everyone.

I've enjoyed conspiracy theories for decades and let me tell you, sir, the shit is deep. The grand unifying conspiracy theory is literally the end times scenario detailed in the bible. I went from believing in some multidimensional, reincarnation, space reality, 32 degree mason, associate member of the Ordo Templi Orientis, to believing that the Earth is flat, that we only get one lifetime to accept Jesus as Saviour.

How? I read the Bible and studied to see if it is true. I have overdosed on red pills. My previous acid trips pale in comparison to what reality is becoming.

The end is nigh. The great deception is almost complete. The wrath of God will soon be poured out on all who refuse to accept the sacrifice Jesus made for our sins. It is that bad.

Politics is just a distraction from the reality that Jesus died for us and rose again. We jack off to our meme of choice instead of studying the Word of God to make sure we believe, so we can call on Him and ask Him to save us from this horrible, sinful world.

Not one?

I think it likely many of these people will burn in hell, if that helps.

admit to what? You have no idea the spiderweb that's about to be uncovered

Do you realize that what's been dug up is everything since WW2?

all this, so remember these stock market crashes are meant to kill trumps stranglehold on THEM. they are afraid and willing to take down the entire country and world to be rid of trump. they jnow that cant kill him because we WILL SLAUGHTER every last demorat standing.

Absolutely not saying, your not right(about the possible end of times). It very well could be.

That said, the globalism, atlreast for 'us'(the US), is over. Thank god killary didn't win! The genie is out of the bottle now. If she would have won, nothing(all her crime syndicates criminality) would have ever seen the light of day. After her and every one implicated goes down, it's going to lead to the globalists grand plans. Once all that's revealed to all the sheeple, I'd find it really hard to believe anyone would buy into the globalism bull.I could be wrong, but... If I am, we deserve whatever comes to us as a species.

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure The Devil is a lawyer by profession and will probably cut hilldawg and her closet minions a deal. There is also the matter of these DNC scum sacrificing babies through abortion for the last 30 years. She wont see the inside of a jail and she'll get a promotion to demon status when she gets to hell. Probably make her a supervisor within a year.

I do understand, which is why I bring what I'm saying up. I realize how deep the muck is!

It may have SLOWLY progressed since WW2, but it was put in turbo mode since the first bush/bill Clinton (multiplied by at least 1000).

Dude JFK was the zionist coup.

I honestly think... She'll either get necked or die of 'natural' causes before hand. There's no way she will get away with what she did, and not get a death sentence. We've only learned of the tip of the ice berg so far.

Maybe I'm reading what you wrote wrong.

I think 'they' killed JFK BECAUSE he was going to expose them.

You think you have a realistic view of both sides? You just blurted out a poorly written mess about how you believe Hillary Clinton, with decades of experience, is about to be indicted, while Donald Trump, with nothing but inexperience, could have done no wrong. Which is pretty dumb in itself, but you wrote it like a blogposting. Do you even post on this site?

Nah, much more simple. They killed JFK because he wanted to inspect Israels nucelar facility and found out they were stealing nuclear triggers from the United States

What you think of as globalism is just the useless idiots who are going to be thrown under the bus so the antichrist can take the helm.

Think about it. What does Satan want with atheists? They won't worship him. He'll use them up and let them burn. He wants as many damned as possible. It's just a bonus that he can destroy them to prove what a good godly guy he is.

True, but at least she won't be bothering the rest of us anymore.

Not me anyhow. If you're not saved, think about it...

Do you really want to risk eternity in hell with Hillary Clinton as your overlords?

The only 'experience' you speak of that killary has, is experience being a corrupt politician. So, as far as experience like that. I agree, President Trump doesn't have any, and thank god for that.

Just the stuff we've learned of so far, you don't think killary should be indicted? If you don't, my guess would be, you stick to your echo chamber. I honestly listen/read all media(including the communist news network). I guess if you only watched CNN and MSNBC, you might not think she's done anything, but you don't have to stray very far from those 'news sources' to figure out just how evil she is. The sad part is, the word evil doesn't nearly cut it when describing just how diabolical she was. The worst part of it all, is the fact we wouldn't even have the slightest clue about ANYTHING if she'd of won. Thank god she didn't!!

Cocaine

>Slow rolling
Fash the Nation fan detected

There is no Russia Collusion. It's a smear campaign orchestrated by the DNC and it's co-operatives within the DOJ/FBI/CIA and the media.

It's blatantly obvious to everyone.

Doesn't matter though. That's politics.

Agree. The 'Russian hacker', was Seth Rich. Russia had nothing to do with any of that. Intact, it wasn't even really a hack since he logged into their system and downloaded the info.

That said, apparently its not blatant thought. Proof of which: Either they honestly don't know(which if their only 'media' outlets are CNN or msnbc, its possible), OR their a shill with their head in the sand(they think if they say something enough, it'll make it so).

>Agree. The 'Russian hacker', was Seth Rich. Russia had nothing to do with any of that. Intact, it wasn't even really a hack since he logged into their system and downloaded the info.

I've heard recorded speed at which data transferred indicative of a usb stick or external hard drive, not broadband. This is proof. Who has sauce?

My Theory:
Russia reached out and tried colluding with people in both parties. Who benefits the most from the US being a politically divided country?

Russia.

It's a possible theory. That said, after over a year of investigating I would think they would have found something(ANYTHING) on President Trump colluding. Also was just proven Adam Schiff was gladly going to 'collude', but got caught in a prank.

I'll also agree Russia wins when we're a divided nation. To dems Russia is the big bad boogeyman, yet they've been enabling them(on the basis of a phony dossier for over a year). Hillary wanted to reset relations with russia, that's a fact. Hell, she sold 20% of our strategic uranium supply to them. Since she didn't win, she(along with the rest of the DNC) turned Russia back into the boogymen again. It's seriously sad/pathetic. Things aren't going to get any better till everything is brought to light though, and people are paying for their crimes. Since we've only seen the tip of the ice burgh so far. It's probably going to be a while till it gets any better.

>I'm a republican swear to God guise
Eat shit shareblue

Rare flag around these parts, any people in glasses I have to kill?

>up/down/right/left

Stopped reading there, Boomer. This is a freebie, faggot. You're welcome.

Is that the new share blue tactic you all are using? Call everyone else share blue. I guess it would make sense. You all following one of your gods(alinskys) advice. I swear libtards really are missing half their brain. The other half is packed full of shit, from taking it up the poop shute. Just going to make it all that much better when all your idols are doing the perp walk in their orange jumpsuits. Including Hussein obummer, the achmed.

29, but a boomer? Didn't know that's the way 'generational categories' work. Didn't realize they can skip decades.

Another lame share blue tactic you dumbasses have been using. You all need to come up with better shit. Maybe unpack, all the fudge that's been packed, in your dome. FM loosed.

Can you still self bump? or is it like an every 10 minutes thing?

Well, let’s start with this. We have known for a year now that the DNC was NOT “hacked”. The files walked out the door. Download speeds. So why don’t you back up to that point on your tale of :what if” and start over.

Actually, the Russians have been “helping” the Democrats for over 70 years. How are they so sure they “helped” Trump? Could it be for the first time in 70 years they DIDN’T help the Democrats? IOW, QED, they “helped Trump”.

>I
>I
>I'm
>I'm
>I
>I'm
Who is this "I" person, OP? And why is he a narcisist faggot?
Nobody cares about (you). Here, youre just another user.
Stop talking in terms of yourself. Now KYS.

I don't disagree at all. The point I made was the fact that after a year of 'searching' for collusion not a single piece of evidence has been brought to light, and no charges showing collusion have been issued.

Liberals just need something to complain about. It's what they do, even if it doesn't make sense. Trump is fine my man, and he'll be fine for another 6 years.

That glorious day is coming. The one where killary and her crime syndicate are doing the perp walk. It really is going to be like 10000, Nov 8th 2016's all in one day. What are the shills going to shill then? Has there been any talk on share blue?

>over personalising on anonymous image board.
>faggot spacing.

Can you imagine everything trump will be able to get done after killary and the syndicate are put away, which leads to a sweep in the mid terms giving President Trump all the votes he needs to get everything done that he wants to. 6 years of that! It's going to be a great time to be alive.

So go back and rethink your “what if scenario” with this fact in mind. Do you not see how it, necessarily, completely changes everything you have surmised into something entirely different?

I do think “Trump’s plan” on #FusionCollusion is to let all this dribble out on a daily basis. Rather than take on the libtards “up the middle” by arresting these criminals straight up and letting the kikemedia accuse him of being the reincarnation of Hitler it is better to just let them wear themselves out defending yesterday’s drip while today’s drip makes them look ever more ridiculous. When Hillary is finally arrested even the most addicted Kool Aid drinker will just be relieved to see her go.