THE SWAMP KEEPS DRAINING

THE SWAMP KEEPS DRAINING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QBnVF
google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHHM_enUS751US751&ei=vmF9Wq2CNazJ5gLImLLIDA&q=laufman name origin&oq=laufman name origin&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160k1.9564.17394.0.17643.25.25.0.0.0.0.95.1586.25.25.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.25.1584...0j0i67k1j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j33i21k1.0.4YKeSGanfuU
politico.com/story/2018/02/08/fbi-texts-officials-resign-400533
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there seems to be more on this story every fucking day, despite little or antagonistic media coverage.
feels like the dam is about to break whether they like it or not

>the texts are n-nothing g-goyim

BTFO

Hey all you shills, I wonder if they are going to avoid this thread? Anyway... HEY SHILLS! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR FUCKING CRIMES!

>The Great Rektening
I never expected it to accelerate to this pace so quickly.

>Josh GerSTEIN
EVERY
V
E
R
Y

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

TIME
I
M
E

I wonder if we can get more.

WH user predicted this

Did anyone see the desperate MSNBC article today?
archive.is/QBnVF
>Don-Don't look at Strzok's emails, goy
>They're just about that Hillary email scandal, which is totally debunked
>Only weird uncles watch Fox News, lol, you wouldn't do that, right goy?
>Don't you want to be hip?
Rachel Maddow must be feeling more sick than when her dud tax returns 'scandal' came out.

you forgot some

google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHHM_enUS751US751&ei=vmF9Wq2CNazJ5gLImLLIDA&q=laufman name origin&oq=laufman name origin&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160k1.9564.17394.0.17643.25.25.0.0.0.0.95.1586.25.25.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.25.1584...0j0i67k1j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j33i21k1.0.4YKeSGanfuU

Kortan is jewish also but dont care to find it for you, I already know it.

politico.com/story/2018/02/08/fbi-texts-officials-resign-400533

Stepping down isn't even close to being enough for me. These niggers need prison time.

Wont happen. RNC and DNC is essentially the same party unfortunately and there isn't much that Trump can do about it except get some of them to leave. Worse still is the jews will just recruit more with (((donor))) cash next election cycle and idiots will vote for them. Donors being mostly foreign and chamber of commerce friends. It's like a sink where the plug is getting partially unplugged but the faucet is still on.

JUST

FUCK

MY

>swamp drains itself
How does he do it

SHIT

UP

SENPAI

>There is no indication that either departure is related to to the recent flap.

Bumpity

Rises...

WHEN A FIRE STARTS TO BURN...

well except the impeccable timing of course..... -_-

d a n k

stock market crashing is THEM.. mark my words

She looks like a rodent

She's a jew, it only bothers her if you call her a jew (which she is).

>she looks like a rodent
Rats often do

If they only get indicted. I believe they'll slip away just like Killary did becaues most of the American-left are traitors and corrupt as fuck...

my favorite was state senator of California leland yee. Dude was all kinds of against gun control, fought the NRA up and down, then he is found to be an illegal arms dealer in association with "shrimp boy". That one was hilarious.

>step down
>not executed for treason
sigh...

Happening status: It's

That was my favorite too. I despised that fucker.

t. pissed off California user

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

Get out now.

Goblin Jewess
Who would stick their dick in that, seriously?

>step down
>not step up to the noose

The final act will the bow down of the FBI director infront of TRUMPI the first. From there its going to be Venezuela.

Start executing them faggots.