Human Eggs Developed in Lab

>Developing eggs from earliest stages to maturity could open the door to new approach to fertility preservation
>The new research offers a way for eggs to be extracted, grown and used, without the need to re-implant the tissue. “When you have got the eggs, of course you would have no contaminating cells – hopefully it would be an embryo that you would be implanting back in,” said Telfer.
>But, she warned, it would be several years before the technique could be used in clinics, with further tests needed to make sure the mature eggs are normal and the process safe.
>Telfer admits far more research is necessary, and hopes to get regulatory approval for future research. “The next step would be to try and fertilise these eggs and then to test the embryos that were produced, and then to go back and improve each of the steps.”

From another article:
>Scientists have come a step closer to mimicking the natural process by which the body creates sperm from stem cells in work that could ultimately provide new treatments for infertility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQO70reWRic
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-SfoUXgHs
youtube.com/watch?v=C9rmhy1gcV4
youtube.com/watch?v=6iUrxGo9gZs
youtube.com/watch?v=vgLzporIRb8
youtube.com/watch?v=c26lpq41F0I
youtube.com/watch?v=eYS7UIUM_SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CgFzmE2fGXA
youtube.com/watch?v=X7CoDdOvVX0
youtube.com/watch?v=sH9KCHiuu8E
youtube.com/watch?v=QJLQBSQJEus
youtube.com/watch?v=Wswvf8Nrubg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're going to start using this on infertile women, by which I mean women past menopause and conveniently ignored the 15-20 years they had to have a kid.

However if the bag inside the bag ain't working, the eggs are never going to take.

Either way, it's a good effort.

Another article:
>An artificial womb successfully grew baby sheep — and humans could be next
>Inside what look like oversized ziplock bags strewn with tubes of blood and fluid, eight fetal lambs continued to develop — much like they would have inside their mothers. Over four weeks, their lungs and brains grew, they sprouted wool, opened their eyes, wriggled around, and learned to swallow, according to a new study that takes the first step toward an artificial womb. One day, this device could help to bring premature human babies to term outside the uterus — but right now, it has only been tested on sheep.

So while feminists are constantly proclaiming the end of men, we could use this technology to eventually bypass women. But you know what'll happen instead is they'll start producing sperm from the stems cells of lesbians and eggs from the stem cells of gay men and produce them children for them. I mean they've already produced a child using the DNA of 3 people.

good, now use this technique on those retarded turtles that wont fuck properly cause the second to last male bit off the actual last males dick right before he died.
fucking take its cum, fertilize the fake eggs, and put it in different type of turtle.

>infertile women
and by infertile women he means traps.
WOMEN OBSOLETE

Bro what

>the second to last male bit off the actual last males dick right before he died.
Is that what happened?
That's next level spite.

>A closer look at the male's genitals revealed they'd been damaged -- possibly in a fight with another male decades before. To get semen out of them, the scientists would have to go the extra mile.
They stimulated him by hand, and with a vibrator, but no luck. So they used an electric current. At his age -- also about 100 years -- electro-ejaculation was a life-threatening prospect. But it worked.

I'd post the link but it's CNN.

Women are unsuitable to make children in: babies are actually born way too early but have to be born because the head would otherwise not fit the birth canal.

We need more efficient wombs: ironically the only thing women are supposed to do they refuse and are unfit to do; i.e. give birth.

Also: we need to destroy womens pussy power.

Holy shit you would be about the same age as this kid now.. is it you?

>what
yea, those turtles are aggressive pieces of shit. One of those species where they either fight or fuck, there is no inbetween I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQO70reWRic
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-SfoUXgHs
youtube.com/watch?v=C9rmhy1gcV4

Im sure those links are it, didnt really check or watch them.

>Im the same age
wow, its like youre telekinetic

Cloning was possible 60 years ago you think some government official will just spill the beans like that to the goyim ?
You fucking retarded (((science))) goy.

No, I am psykike

Why do we need to find out what mutants get birthed by a dried up womb hormonally wrecked by menopause?

>psykike

lel

call me when i can replace my weak body with robotics thats all im interested in , fuck cloning and the focus on biology - becoming one with machinery should be put above all things.

so how the fuck does this work any way? you get genes from both parents. so how are the female genes attatched in this scenario? am I fucking stupid?

so did that goat turn out to be autistic?

This. Flesh is weak.

Cybernetics are definitely the future, the greatest limiting factor is the fact that we rot away; remove the rot, perfectly healthy

Lemme get uhhhhhhh 1 billion white people thanks

What is the benefit of prolonging life in such a way.
so you live to be 200... considering you don't go insane from boredom whats the draw of this

>so how the fuck does this work

Simple: you take health normal egg cells from a top tier woman, you use CRISPR to block the genes that program for the higher brain functions then you implant this into a normal woman.

9 months later a girl is born, because her central nervous system is knocked out she cant think or feel pain. A few years later this girl can be used as an artificial womb to make up to 30 babies with.

In the future it wont even be neccesary to do this, you can just clone the womb itself and add hormones manually.

everyones worried about MGTOW and sterile women but no one mentions this:
>DO YOU WANT AGENT 47, MAST3R CH31F, and JENSEN MK ULTRA CIA CLONES B/C THIS IS HOW YOU GET EM!!

I asked if it was retarded from having to stimulation besides a cold steel table for its entire incubacy.
usually babies develop being moved around and having vibrations from things and vocalizations of its mother.
that thing just laid there for however many months.

We are living in the final days, repent my fellow brethren

>Traps
>Women

>that thing just laid there
It also does not smoke/drink.
It eats only healthy food.
No diseases that stunt growth
Metabolism regulated 24/7
The baby can stay in the womb for 15 months to fully grow, this will boost IQ by 15 points (nevermind CRISPR IQ boosts)

Finish our backlogs.

>psykike

god damn it smoke less weed and find a better translator
DID
THE
GOAT
WIND
UP
RETARDED

> Inb4: niggers come in and say "I call bullshit yall. Hoomans dont come from eggs. We're not chickenz n'shiet"

Only the children of 30yo+ beefy vaginas end up retarded.

If you could make a clone of anyone and contol the age and copy your own mind into that body, would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=6iUrxGo9gZs
youtube.com/watch?v=vgLzporIRb8
youtube.com/watch?v=c26lpq41F0I
youtube.com/watch?v=eYS7UIUM_SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CgFzmE2fGXA
youtube.com/watch?v=X7CoDdOvVX0
youtube.com/watch?v=sH9KCHiuu8E
youtube.com/watch?v=QJLQBSQJEus
youtube.com/watch?v=Wswvf8Nrubg

woops broke thread

Weird, right?

neurology and biochemistry interacting with syntheticmetals/fibers need to go hand in hand , the rot comes from cells dying off and stop reproducing themselves - once we get infinite cell reproduction and repair accomplished with injections nanobots doing the repairs more complex additions to the human body would be accomplished.
jesus himself said satan is the ruler of the materialistic world , gods world is not made of flesh but the spirit - getting rid of our mortal vessels is the ascendancy to godhood where we will teach this method to other sentient beings we deem worthy of our knowledge to pass on and become gods ourselves.

i truly believe in this future , unless we destroy ourselves (and by that i mean the satanists pulling off the nuclear warheads - wormwood hitting us)

think of humanity as a videogame.
the first stage is acquiring tools making em creating habitats etc.
2nd stage is advancing that tech.
3rd stage is upgrading and scouting for more tech.
4th stage is upgrading your bodies mobility and when theres nothing left to explore on the planet you´re on , you get your ass to nearby planets.

its a wonderful thought , i may never be part of it but i hope it happens for god made us in his image and he wanted us to become like himself - that is the true calling of humanity everything else is lowtier.

That's the alien coming out

>Human eggs developed in lab
You ends up with a child like pic related

I throw up a little bit in my mouth.